• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Charles vs Monty finals next tourney!?!
What a **** finals lol.

I'm pretty **** atm tbh in this community and once I get my controller I will be unstoppable.

And to carry on with what J03 was saying about me not being smart is silly lol. I might not be the smartest players but it doesn't mean I am not smart lol. If I am not smart then everyone in the UK must be pretty dumb for losing to a dumb player then.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I love how professor pro's final thought has 11 posts already.
Not that final really was it.
Also, im totally gonna be top 10 if this trend continues... :)

You will never be top 10 lol. I am still sticking around which leaves my position of SECOND in the UK still intact. Soon to be first baby.

How many tourns would I have to beat Charles in a row to be declared number 1. I would say it would have to be 2 or something. If the results in the final are close though and I still win people will john for Charles and say I need to beat him and he is still the best in the UK lol.

Aiko

Smash Champion
even if you were to knock charles into losers, and then 3-0 him in grand finals, all 3 stock minimum, which would be a very convincing win, he'd probably work a bit harder to improve so it wouldnt happen again... so winning once isnt enough really... You'd have to win at least twice. 3 times in a row would almost guarantee no.1 though.

Charles has built himself quite a nice buffer.

Yeah I guess I will have to try my hardest at the major events and finally get a controller as this would hugely contribute to my gameplay.
I can't even short hop laser properly with my controller now cos the controller stick is so loose that sometimes it snaps back and shoots the other way and sometimes the snap back thing messes up my spacing and its pretty annoying lol.
I played with one of Chrisbois new unused controller and I was really enjoying it. I'm gonna need to buy one from me or get one somewherelse.

So far i've only beat Charles at the London Ranbat 3-1.
But I think I've been in the finals with him in different things about 3/4 times so i'm not doing that bad lol.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
:laugh: of course you're not. You are a very decent player after all and it is good to see people giving Charles a run for his money. I always like playing you and watching you play because you're always thinking new stuff to do. You're a very innovative player methinks.

I am a very decent player lol. When you talk about people like AmcD to me you say he is very good and I am better then him WITHOUT A DOUBT AND THERE NOT A PERCENTAGE IN HIS FAVOUR FOR TAKING ME OUT IN A FRIENDLY, MM OR TOURAMENT!

But thanks for your compliment lol.

J03

Smash Master
Pro, i am without a doubt better then you. ive always been unlucky in brackets so ive never managed to knock you out =/.

basically thats how dumb your statement just sounded

lol why you having a go at AmcD? You don't know how good he is anyway cos you havent played him.
Oh sorry. Yeah AmcD would probably take me out then I have to admit. It's pretty obvious.
Espicially since he is top 5 in the UK. He would obviously take me out. No point in debating.

Pro, i am without a doubt better then you. ive always been unlucky in brackets so ive never managed to knock you out =/.

basically thats how dumb your statement just sounded
No your statement is just a lie with the your better then me thing. Mine is real lol.

J03

Smash Master
i thought it was obvious my post was aimed at pro, but if you wanna take offense then hey, two birds one stone right xD

Pro basically Alan is probably twice as smart as you so hes definatly got that over you eh? thats about 15%, hes got alot mroe banter then you so through in another 10% hoho. He'd also distract you with his awful haircut for another 25% so thats about evens =/.

but tbh hes not playing much due to work and probs can be considered unactive.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
i thought it was obvious my post was aimed at pro, but if you wanna take offense then hey, two birds one stone right xD

Pro basically Alan is probably twice as smart as you so hes definatly got that over you eh? thats about 15%, hes got alot mroe banter then you so through in another 10% hoho. He'd also distract you with his awful haircut for another 25% so thats about evens =/.

but tbh hes not playing much due to work and probs can be considered unactive.
my mistake. Alan is too good. So's his haircut

AmcD

Smash Ace
I have played Pro and it was ages ago and the match was complete ****e haha.
Personally I think Pro would win, but not by alot.

J03

Smash Master
Alan, i think i kinda have a grasp on both you and pros games. personally i agree pro would win but the margin would probs be 2-3 stock =/.

thats taking into account how bloody rusty you are atm, though i know full well he'd never have a chance recovering vs you xD.

loool I dunno why you keep on saying this thing about smart. Cos i'm pretty sure I am 2nd/3rd in this community so I dunno why everyonelse is dumb enough to fall for a dumb player then. And I can face pretty much all of the lower end of the top 10 and guaurantee that I would win against all of them. So how come you people fall for a dumb player lol?

my mistake. Alan is too good. So's his haircut
lol Nice suck up.

You would think he wasn't as good as you think he is as a smasher if you didn't get along with him lol.

Personally I think Pro would win, but not by alot.
Yeah I would win sorry baby. Prob by atleast 2 stock 3 stock. 3-0 or 3-1

AmcD

Smash Ace
Most you would win by is 2 stock. It really doesn't matter though because I highly doubt I will play you again.

VA

Smash Hero
I really hate those kinds of vids. I can do much more impressive things on my friends, the only impressive combo vids are compliation of tournament combos.

EDIT: none of this guys opponents know what smash DI is, it's annoying and ****e.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
profs just angry because someone is better than him :)

why you dogging the vid

just say nice vid and move on

maga dumb DI rofl

when your combo video coming out ?

fuzzy can make you a montage

VA

Smash Hero
I'm no prof fanboy. I'm keeping quiet to avoid spamming but I know what I have in store for Europe and the UK when I attend the big events and it's never seen before **** that is DANGEROUS. I'm drunk :/

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
fuzzy says : i wish i had a fox as good as profs

now thats saying something o.O

jo3 : i wish i had a fox as good as profs

pro is good but he is a black SWolf

needs to be a pc chris imo :)

I really hate those kinds of vids. I can do much more impressive things on my friends, the only impressive combo vids are compliation of tournament combos.

EDIT: none of this guys opponents know what smash DI is, it's annoying and ****e.
It wasn't the combos I was talking about. I was just talking about the intro of the JC shines lol. On the platform iswell, there is no doubt that that's insane. The combos in it are pretty dumb as I said in my post anyway.

when your combo video coming out ?

fuzzy can make you a montage
Well I have a few clips here and there but I have to go round SpkZ to record it. I have to get more footage to put in this file of my combos which was made for me.

fuzzy says : i wish i had a fox as good as profs

now thats saying something o.O

jo3 : i wish i had a fox as good as profs

pro is good but he is a black SWolf

needs to be a pc chris imo :)
loool I know Charles said that but when did J03 say that lol.
I know I need to be PC :( Sometimes I get obsessed with how stuff looks but thats only during friendlies when I am just trying to be technical lol.

We all give in to his cockiness to save us the earache :laugh:
You don't have a choice but to give in. It hurts when it is aimed at you but when you watch it being aimed at someonelse............IT'S FUKING SWEET.

VA

Smash Hero
Oh yeah his JC shines are pretty mad, but other than that it's jus boring. I hate idiots that make combo vids vs their friends. It's really shallow, may as well watch me practicing vs lvl 3, it's not impressive.

Oh yeah his JC shines are pretty mad, but other than that it's jus boring. I hate idiots that make combo vids vs their friends. It's really shallow, may as well watch me practicing vs lvl 3, it's not impressive.
loool Combo vidoes arent bad when you are facing your friends, it's when your friend are crap and they don't DI anything and let you drill shine then across the stage lol.
It's who you play with really. But obviously it's good to see combo vidoes of tournaments but still you can make a great combo video out of playing good friends.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
fuzzy falco does kinda destroy so its a good balance

pc chris hardly technical but many ppl say its boring to watch haha

dont dogg the vid he is just showing his skillz

but we need a pc chris in UK so far i think Va plays a bit better than you prof

even tho you beat him , he actually knows what he is doing too bad pro ***** with techskill

VA cant keep up.

i have falling and cant get up.

prof go to germany

fuzzy falco does kinda destroy so its a good balance

pc chris hardly technical but many ppl say its boring to watch haha

dont dogg the vid he is just showing his skillz

but we need a pc chris in UK so far i think Va plays a bit better than you prof

even tho you beat him , he actually knows what he is doing too bad pro ***** with techskill

VA cant keep up.

i have falling and cant get up.

prof go to germany

loool Don't forget that VA can't play against marths like I can.
Why is everyone talking about my techskill lately like thats all I have lol. Unless its a compliment but most of the time it doesn't seem that way lol. It's always saying I **** cos of my techskill.....oh well I still **** and you lot can't hack it.

Top Bottom