• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

I deftinely wasn't going to Kman and I was thinking about going to Dave's but I am doing some dance thing this saturday at 3pm so I can't make it and I am not waking up mega early to play lol.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
IF FUZZY isnt arround barkingside it wouldnt wise to host

+ Plus when are you hosting i want to see starfox ship

lol I didn't know he was there now.
I thought he was gonna be there later. That makes me wanna go Dave's house more since I ain't seen him since GGT2 but still I don't think I can make it :(.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol I didn't know he was there now.
I thought he was gonna be there later. That makes me wanna go Dave's house more since I ain't seen him since GGT2 but still I don't think I can make it :(.
me good friend Inertia hasn't been on the boards lately it seems so I'll try and get him to into it since there are a bunch of you guys that he can play.

On a side note another guy from our crew, pickled noob lives in Surbiton :laugh:

lol Well if spkz wants to host then he will but his has moved a lil bot from his old house so you would have to go to a different train station. I forgot the name of it cos I live near so I get the tram.

I just finished playing v3x? and he is still ****.
It's funny cos he is still top 10 in the UK after not even playing for long lol. All he needs to do is work on a few mistakes which he has got from not playing about half a year and he will be back and **** everyone if he does return.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
Probably thinks it cool like Kira! , I dunno well at least they are cool

umm........

prof still get finished tho :)

Aiko

Smash Champion
Prof, your account should be unbanned soon so I'm going to get rid of your alt :)

Any final thoughts?

edit: main account is back up

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I hope anyone who takes up that bet knows that Ant would just ban him today to get a free £100 lool.

Top Bottom