• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OK but I still didn't do it so shut up. No offense but still shut up cos it wasn't me. We will find out who it was soon enough anyway cos they will prob admit it on msn

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Emulator?

Thanks for the last 2 pages, mainly thanks to Pro and RetroKing (and some to TC ^^). I've been having a bit of **** time atm and this made me laugh my arse off.

Emotional Post Complete - Self Destructing

knuttz45

Smash Ace
just pm me what time you get off work lol, and my mobile number is 07518359115 so like call me when you get close to boston manor station (picadilly line) or something? I dont mind what time you come here on friday or whenever, sup to you xD
this was 3 pages back. i'll txt you so you can have my number. i have a pay as you go phone while im' here...so...i don't know my number..but i can call people...

There is a social thread...i thought. :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool Thats was some people are like in this community they have a social page.
And some mods like Fuzzyness like to falsely accuse people for stuff they didn't do which I am waiting for my apology while Inertia123 is having the banter. I wonder if Johnny V will get in trouble.....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah the mods are pretty silly lol.

I seriously don't think I can make this Friday you know and I DEFINTELY cannot make this saturday as I am going to some dance thing and it MIGHT be an audition and im not missing it to play smash lol.

J03

Smash Master
dance = sex in england.

knuttz, we all played GAwes not to long ago too. in fact at the end charles even started beating him. probs because we made him worse muhaha

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:/ your one chance to play a us guy....and you go dance? i don't get it...audition means sex in england? :)
There is no way I would miss out a dance audition to go and play smash with someone from the US. Not even if it was Mew2king lol.
BUTTTT my dance audition is on Saturday and I am doing some dance thing after college on friday which means I might be able to come but I will come late and leave early and I am only going if you sleep there on Friday otherwise I wont be able to play you for long.

dance = sex in england.
loool No.....Dance = Dance

knuttz, we all played GAwes not to long ago too. in fact at the end charles even started beating him. probs because we made him worse muhaha
I didn't play him so I have no idea who he was but I know that our top people beat him so I will just throw myself in there since I am top and say I beat him to lol.

imo our best players were better than Wes.
I agree I am.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I probably will try not to sleep, or sleep very little. I've got to get my scheule back on track cause i'll be back in the US, hey you can come, get bored beating me after a few matches, then bamb, go to your dance(sex) audition.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof doesn't dance.

Actually he does but in a boy band.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Lol I didnt know i just went back to read it

sorry baby

PDOT is nice and simple and easy to say, you're name is stupid, long and emotional
loool its true his name is emotional it reminds of the time he didnt get 1st at ALT and started crying quietly in the corner

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL I remember when Edwin was crying just becuase he didn't place first. That was sooo jokes....and how he tried to hide it in the corner and I remember I pointing at him and laughing and say 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEYOOO'

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool The cause is to beat Chrisboi AGAIN and to spend more time with him (well thats the main reason) but the Chrisboi thing is just a bonus.

I JUST found out who SeedOfDanterBanter is on msn loool. Its someone in the community you prob would never of guessed cos they are to quite and seem like they are not involved with the banter talk but they had quite the bit of banter. Anyone take your guess....I will reveal overtime but lets see if the community knows who it is lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
loool The cause is to beat Chrisboi AGAIN and to spend more time with him (well thats the main reason) but the Chrisboi thing is just a bonus.

I JUST found out who SeedOfDanterBanter is on msn loool. Its someone in the community you prob would never of guessed cos they are to quite and seem like they are not involved with the banter talk but they had quite the bit of banter. Anyone take your guess....I will reveal overtime but lets see if the community knows who it is lol.
I mean train him for something that he needs training for. :v

Jolteon

maybe

well anything that requires more effort than beating chrisboi anyway

edit: come on msn lool

Jolteon

genesis is at a really inconvenient time for Europeans in general.

actually I'm not really sure myself but I think it clashes with some other tourney

rustediron

Smash Lord

Too quiet? I'm guessing Jet or Pops :p

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Get ***** UK...just kidding, does anyone read these?

The man from canada does have a point. Everyone needs to go to this.

AND AND AND:

Friday is a mystery. If i get done what i need to get done, I can leave at noon, which means i'll be there 3-4 or so.

If i don't, i get off at 5, then i'll get there at 8 or so. :(

Its most likely going to be getting off work at noon.

...Danterofbanter is that yoshi main at the last tournament....????

Jolteon

danter banter is professor pro, I can't say who the seed of danter banter is though

the yoshi guy is mac matrix I think

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I want apologies from several people

Fuzzyness
Aiko

Well its only two people but I am demanding my apology otherwise I refuse to come to the southampton tournament and I will take 4 people with me who will not be going if I do not get my apology and who were planning on going. Bullet Bill you better help convince them. :bee:

Aiko getting ***** made the UK look bad lol. I will **** knuttz in my own time but Charles will do it for me on Friday anyway.

Top Bottom