• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why would people even think that someone could potentially be better then Danter Banter at brawl. Ask TC because he knows how he is the best in the UK and deftinely one of the best in Europe.

crewster

Smash Lord
Hi. Me again. Back from banage.

I'll play DB at brawl, not today, maybe at the weekend. I think I'm better than him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You were back for awhile since you were a sado and came on my page and said some **** about more people were asking you about why you were banned so you are more popular or some crap like a twelvey loool.

crewster

Smash Lord
No I said that more people came over to my page and posted than you.
Also, I have beeen unbanned since thursday.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Still pretty sad to compare how much people commented on that fact that you were banned.
Are you 13 yet....cos then maybe you might attend something instead of brawl online.
Danter Banter said you were ****e anyway at brawl so get to practicing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He saw your video of playing someone and instantly knew you had no potential.
Since your bday is November what you gonna be doing until you tweleve...cos it's time to man up when it gets to November for you lol..

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
can you go away already lol

also crewster I'm fairly sure you'd get ***** by Danter Banter

Aiko

Smash Champion
ok enough crap.

Danter Banter is just an alt of P. Pro and he does not play brawl (at least not to my knowledge). I was actually this close to banning DB today, but decided not to. Regretting the decision now.

Crewster, you are terrible at brawl. This is nothing personal, i watched your video, you are god awful, end of. Do not spam any more or I will consider permabans.

crewster

Smash Lord
lol @ your avi. Anyway sorry and I thought DB was pro. I will still play him. I know I'm terreble. I'm 12, wha can I say? The MK was worse. I have got a little better.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ok enough crap.

Danter Banter is just an alt of P. Pro and he does not play brawl (at least not to my knowledge). I was actually this close to banning DB today, but decided not to. Regretting the decision now.

Crewster, you are terrible at brawl. This is nothing personal, i watched your video, you are god awful, end of. Do not spam any more or I will consider permabans.
Aiko coming with the online moaning lol.
It is my brother to be honest, at the start it was me but then I let my brother take over the account and by coincedence he is the best in the UK at bralw anyway with CF.
I am giving my Danter Banter account to my friend which will be proved by a different IP number soon enough so keep your horses on Mr Moddy Woddy Coddy Loddy Boddy.

no offense but danter banter werent fooling anyone why did u do it pro haha

lemme guess fuked up accent : fur teh bunta
Its 'Fur The Banner'...and don't quote this because you do not deserve to have 'Fur The Banner' in your posts.
Aiko can you please give Retroking2000 an infraction for sensor dodging please as he took out the 'c' in a swear word but it is clearly still there.

lol you'd be surprised how many fell for it...
loool Bullet Bill fell for it and he spoke to me on msn and I said 'This is Danter Banter' and he said 'Oh, can you get your brother lol'

When is the next event guys...Charles said I am looking forward to Friday on msn and I said whats going on on Friday and then he didn't respond like a prick. He is a stupid person on msn. I can say that because I am not insulting a mod on smashboards I am insulting him on msn lol.

Danter Banter is still the best brawler in the UK.

Aiko

Smash Champion
no offense but danter banter werent fooling anyone why did u do it pro haha

lemme guess fuked up accent : fur teh bunta
Aiko can you please give Retroking2000 an infraction for sensor dodging please as he took out the 'c' in a swear word but it is clearly still there.

Still pretty sad to compare how much people commented on that fact that you were banned.
Are you 13 yet....cos then maybe you might attend something instead of brawl online.
Danter Banter said you were ****e anyway at brawl so get to practicing.
certainly :)

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Don't stop this is really funny. Watching Joe and Aiko just rip it out of you guys.

Retroking why do you change your avatar/sig everytime I come online? And I come online a lot....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ffs, crewster, your like 12, your obv ****e, get over it.

pro, you look about 6, so get over it

fs, in fact you guys should be best friends.
Glad to see your concern for this thread and wanting the spam to stop lol.
What does it feel like when you are playing me and a 6 year old looking person is beating you. Tbh that is a morale destroyer.
I don't think we should be best friends because then I would have to drop PDOT and how can I do that:confused:
Atleast I am 6 and attractive rather then 20 and Chrisboish. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

certainly :)
I need an infraction for that iswell I was clearly in the wrong.
Please give it to me and Retroking2000 for the justice of the world

Wats with the pointless spam it's really annoyin n I agree wit jo3 u guys shld b best friends since u bout look like 6 year olds now end this annoyin crap
I thought you loved me and now you're insulting me. Sort out your priorities.

I will continue to spam in a while but I will input it into my posts so I cannot get in trouble...Sorry about that Aiko but you can't stop me. The spam will continue but it will be camouflaged from now on.

Charles though whats going on this Friday, you still haven't said and I dunno if you were talking about the Knuttz guy going round yours then. Cos I MIGHT be busy with some dance thing then so tell me now so I can try and make time and stuff.

J03

Smash Master
Glad to see your concern for this thread and wanting the spam to stop lol.
What does it feel like when you are playing me and a 6 year old looking person is beating you. Tbh that is a morale destroyer.
I don't think we should be best friends because then I would have to drop PDOT and how can I do that:confused:
Atleast I am 6 and attractive rather then 20 and Chrisboish. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
losing to a 6 year old is actually pretty orgasmic, you see, im a phaedophile :psycho:

also for future shiz, i wouldnt compare other peeps to the big C to the B. you 2 sound almost exactly alike

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i might wanna go to your dance rehersal prof.
Why.....there are girls there and I am not sure if you would handle being in a room with female bodies. And plus we are dancing, two things you can't handle.

you just saying that so you can flake it?
Yes he is.

losing to a 6 year old is actually pretty orgasmic, you see, im a phaedophile :psycho:

also for future shiz, i wouldnt compare other peeps to the big C to the B. you 2 sound almost exactly alike
loool What kinda person are you listening to if you think I sound like Chrisboi.
Why didn't you tell me you were a phaedophile.....we could have done stuff earlier on.
I apologize for comparing you to him, that was going a bit too far. I realize there are limits on smashboards and I crossed it there. I will understand if I get a perm ban for that but I just want to say i'm sorry.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
black women : oh no he didnt just go there snap ,snap
lol yh right i can.

what kind of thing to say i cant handle another human species

you deserve a conk on the head like uncle does to jackie :)

lool dancing is easy as *** just repitition :)

@ aiko i was serious >.>

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I'm going to be there. Just need to know when i get off work, and get the train from Derby to London.

Sorry, i've been overly busy with work....

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
just pm me what time you get off work lol, and my mobile number is 07518359115 so like call me when you get close to boston manor station (picadilly line) or something? I dont mind what time you come here on friday or whenever, sup to you xD

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
aye its effortless for you, f*ckface :confused:

Edwin is the shining light of the boards imo. Irritates everyone, flakes every event etc. and I really cant put my finger on why. Maybe its for the banter haha just thought that one up but Im not sure someone refresh me please. Why? :confused:

crewster

Smash Lord
OK, I say I'm 12. You don't stop bugging (irony) me. I put up wit it. Now it's gone too far, you guyzjust wont stop targeting it at me.

Now I'll be seeing you all in hell.

*Leaves Europe boards untill I can go to smashfests*

Top Bottom