• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't think I can come this saturday. I am going to play Rustediron, Clockmire and Tamoo because

1. They live near me on a bus journey so no money

2. I don't play them often

3. I play you lot quite a bit

4. Fur the banner

5. I wanna help them get better so we have a stronger community

6. Prob fur the banner.

Tamoo

Smash Master
wait, ur coming to clockmires place this sat? awesome lol
and JPM is likely 2 be there too,
its a shame cheese cant make it, he mains fox and i think he wud have liked to have learnt from u. He came to a ranbat a while back but u probs dont remember him

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I might remember him if I saw him lol, and yeah I am coming to Daves house. I live near Croydon so I live closer to you lot then you prob realize lol. I will ask you lot for your numbers later so when I get to an area you can pick me up.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I might remember him if I saw him lol, and yeah I am coming to Daves house. I live near Croydon so I live closer to you lot then you prob realize lol. I will ask you lot for your numbers later so when I get to an area you can pick me up.
sounds hot

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why did I have a feeling that comment was meant to be gay lol. Is there any chance of TC coming cos it would be really good if he could come but its not my house to invite him lol.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
so ill wish i cld leave the house n play sum smash =[

btw here r the links 2 the vids of me n my bro not all but a few

PMS (samus) vs King_NDJ (Link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELYiq6ABLt0&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4-niOFKuY&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg6H6wPaOtI&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKA63AJSte8&fmt=18

PMS(Pichu) vs King_NDj(Game & Watch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXeZ5pwwmr0&fmt=18

enjoy ppl last match was 4 pure jokes

just so u knw no sound capture card was kinda messed n didn't notice till after

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
ur bro is definitely best samus in UK
He's good for someone whos not been on the scene for long (as far as I know) but he's not even in the same league as some of the others in the UK.

Looking forward to playing more people who dont use top tier though. UK needs some diversity in characters. I've never played someone who mains link.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
More G&W vs Pichu that was awesome. Especially G&W's first KO ;)

The link samus matches were good too, watched the first two I'll watch the others at not 3:47 in the morning. I have no idea what to do with either of them so its a good watch :laugh: I like the dropping bombs on platforms thing that was going on with your link.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Why did I have a feeling that comment was meant to be gay lol. Is there any chance of TC coming cos it would be really good if he could come but its not my house to invite him lol.
Im sure Dave wud b fine bout TC coming if he wants to come, we'll have 2 setups im guessing and 6 ppl so it works out ok if he does come.
Plus, i havent played TC since the first ranbat where i went random lol so i wud like to play u again

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
He's good for someone whos not been on the scene for long (as far as I know)
we've been around 4 a while but we're not well known doesn't bother me though mayb can get sum games wit u where abouts do u live?

More G&W vs Pichu that was awesome. Especially G&W's first KO ;)
Will try 2 first kill was luck (still amazing) n if we had a mic u wld of heard (wombo combo) "where u at!!!" lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i'll probably just go with prof lol, as long as I have a number I'm ok with address.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I'm not in London. I'll be moving there at some point, dunno when though. Maybe at southampton if i make it. Loving the G&W btw... 9 ftw

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i'll probably just go with prof lol, as long as I have a number I'm ok with address.
Yeah you might iswell lol. You can meet me at one of the trams stops if you just go to Wimbledon and get the tram to Croydon. I will come on msn later and arrange the times to meet up with you and stuff.

I'm not in London. I'll be moving there at some point, dunno when though. Maybe at southampton if i make it. Loving the G&W btw... 9 ftw
When will you be moving there if I may know, think you can make it in time for the Ranbats?

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Gotta graduate uni first. Gonna be like July at the absolute earliest, but most likely September-ish.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool We gave you directions last time.

Go to London Victoria and then get a overground train to East Croydon. Somehow you need to find a way to contact us from there and then we will try to guide you from there. But when you walk out the East Croydon station you turn left and then cross the Tramline and then you will see a kinda hut nwith buses with a roof and then get on the 367...I dunno the stop you get off though but we will wait outside the stop.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Today was really fun playing all the MMs and playing everyone in general.
I enjoyed beating Charles 4-0 in our first MM lol
and then it was 4-1 to him
and then it wass 4-3 to him lol. Close games but I will beat him overall soon....
The crew battle with Dave Gays vs Me were fun lol. I liked the fact that I beat your whole crew the first time I played them with 4 stock and 1 stock to spare at the end lol. But then it was gay when I rematched you lot and lost and then I rematched again and lost lol. But it was fun watching you lot beat Fuzzy on the Fuzzy vs Dave Gays lol.
Also the Fuzzyness & Professor vs Dave Gays + One of there players gets to go on 3 times which was Clockmire was FUNNY lol. I dunno how you lot let us win we defintely should have lost. Up B into luigi while he was on the edge and then you SD to win the MM lol.
The two other members were good though and it was good to play them since I never have.
Hopefully we can do that again sometime cos me and Fuzzyness both enjoyed it.
Thanks for letting us come Dave and view your rich area with your rich car lol.
I was going to change my sig to 'BEST PLAYER IN THE UK WITHOUT A DOUBT' but luckily that prick Fuzzy won the MM's overall lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Just like you'll finish M2K and Chudat in a 2 on 1 match

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like it was good. Hopefully I can play some of you guys during easter. If I don't play Dave it'd be quite sad as we work at the same place.

PDOT SF4 is **** good. Played it a bit (not too much as I don't have a PS3) but was enoying it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
of course its luck as always
Why wouldn't it be:confused:

pro stepping up :) i will still finish him tho
Kinda like how I was finishing you and Chrisboi at Chrisboi house and when we were playing winner stays on you lot were fighting to get me off and saying 'I will avenge you' everytime I kicked one of you off lol.

Just like you'll finish M2K and Chudat in a 2 on 1 match
Throw PC Chris in there iswell and then he prob would still win.
When you come on msn say something to me cos I have some JOKES thing to send you. Some voice message from back in the day when we had the Vincent/Me/You/Jaydean 4 way cussing matches. And Jaydean sent me message of him burning Vincent loool...its JOKESSS!

Sounds like it was good. Hopefully I can play some of you guys during easter. If I don't play Dave it'd be quite sad as we work at the same place.
Yeah it was good. How do you to work in the same place when you live in Southampton though lol. I heard that you lot are starting to get better then Bullet Bill already lol. Is that true?

Still think we should have all just gone ICs and Wobbled for stocks :p

Retroking2000

Smash Master
not like i will finish m2k/chu

pdot ,

more like i will finish you.

as for pro

those were friendlies . plus a marth only wins if a fox makes errors when i fox ditto you u won only by one stock :)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
not like i will finish m2k/chu

pdot ,

more like i will finish you.

as for pro

those were friendlies . plus a marth only wins if a fox makes errors when i fox ditto you u won only by one stock :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom