• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
black women : oh no he didnt just go there snap ,snap
lol yh right i can.

what kind of thing to say i cant handle another human species

you deserve a conk on the head like uncle does to jackie :)

lool dancing is easy as *** just repitition :)

@ aiko i was serious >.>
I know you can't handle the other species lool.
And loool if you think dancing is easy. Dunno what kinda dance lesson you have been taking. It must be some simple one two step class.

I'm going to be there. Just need to know when i get off work, and get the train from Derby to London.
Ohhhh ok. Thats good you're playing him though. Hopefully Charles can record games.

just pm me what time you get off work lol, and my mobile number is 07518359115 so like call me when you get close to boston manor station (picadilly line) or something? I dont mind what time you come here on friday or whenever, sup to you xD
I don't think I can make it this Friday tbh BUT i will have to see.
Is Knuttz sleeping over because thats the only way I would be coming if he was which means I would be coming late. But still its not defintely I am coming.

OK, I say I'm 12. You don't stop bugging (irony) me. I put up wit it. Now it's gone too far, you guyzjust wont stop targeting it at me.

Now I'll be seeing you all in hell.

*Leaves Europe boards untill I can go to smashfests*
kk Bye. Fanks for leaving and doing the community good. Quite a noble deed.

me aiko and pdot are living proof that they don't go hand in hand.

i still love you when I insult you

:026:
But sometimes the insultes hurt me:(

Good day England.
Hi Noobking. Can you make sure you post in here as much as you can please to annoy people like Aiko and Fuzzyness. It will be a giant help for the community. Thanks.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Don't worry Noobking he chats the maximum amount of crap that a human can and is often insulted for it on smashboards. Its hard to adjust to at the beggining.....its hard to adjust at the end iswell.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lol you need to speak english noobking

yo dudez :S

stay out of it pro dont concern you :D

**** you like to post on every thing , i bet you sit at your PC in some green fox costume they should just call you '' grinch that stole smashboards'' ****

your offend me when i wasnt even writing about you :)

Retroking2000

Smash Master
ok i will be pdot

that is someone who brags about beating chris : yay
someone with a stupid name
someone that keeps posting on here even though he claimed to quit
someone that gets destroyed as soon as he makes it out of the kidde pool in tournaments
none of pdots posts made me laugh.

if i wanted to be anyone on these boards it would be crewester whatever that *** that name is :)

call my post crap but you took the time to respond to me :)

thats better than not responding to crap i post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I enjoy spending the time to respond to you.....Infact it is helping me in my coursework at my college to understand a dummy, a loner and someone who doesn't get long with the opposite sex, luckily I found all of them qualities in you. I think I have a pretty good idea now but I just need to find a few more qualities that you type of people have then I will do very good in my course.
looool You are the (i have to spell it with a 'ph') PHATTEST hypocrite in the world if you are going to talk about someonelse with a stupid name 'Tears Of Sephrioth'......what kinda dumb name is that lol.
If you are going to talk about wanting to have 'crewester' name atleast spell his name right....its 'crewster'
None of PDOT posts make you laugh because the smart part of your brain hasn't developed yet and according to my research it never will.
loool He still did beat Chrisboi and he left on a good note.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
TOS is way better than pdot

at least it made sense

i dont read his post enough to know the guys name ok :)

ofc i get along with the opposite sex if i dont then you must be a girl :confused:

by brain hasnt developed :) i dont see how that can happen

you can talk especially

your research what is it professor not pro

whats this so-called research maybe your fox suit is too tight and alot sunshine is going on your glasses.

:) peace out afro thundah

chris H

Smash Journeyman
No when pdot came to Charles house he gave him that card and we had a MM he was like i would finish you and then he got finished like no tomorrow so he left on a bad note.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No Professor Pro is my smash name, it does not mean I research how to be a pro. *notes in coursework....cannot decipher simple situations*
Oh you get on along with the opposite sex, I am impressed with your lie tbh. Took alot of guts to put that in your posts, hopefully you can take those guts and input it into saying 'Hi' to the female species.
Tears Of Sephrioth is not better then PDOT lol. PDOT is nice and simple and easy to say, you're name is stupid, long and emotional.
Come on msn later, I will give you a few girls to talk on msn.....it's a start.

Edit: Oh and Chrisboi. It was not recorded and put on youtube for the public to see and infront of a big massive crowd with commentary.....so he left on a good note lol

No Professor Pro is my smash name, it does not mean I research how to be a pro. *notes in coursework....cannot decipher simple situations*
Oh you get on along with the opposite sex, I am impressed with your lie tbh. Took alot of guts to put that in your posts, hopefully you can take those guts and input it into saying 'Hi' to the female species.
Tears Of Sephrioth is not better then PDOT lol. PDOT is nice and simple and easy to say, you're name is stupid, long and emotional.
Come on msn later, I will give you a few girls to talk on msn.

Edit: Oh and Chrisboi. It was not recorded and put on youtube for the public to see and infront of a big massive crowd with commentary.....so he left on a good note lol
Yay daddy you tell him :mad:

Retroking2000

Smash Master
coursework on a gaming forum

i put that name only because i got dared but i dont wanna go into that

you would really hook me up thanks :)
with gurls

what the *** at above poster

daddy ;P

lemme guess half fox half prick

good day prick :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looooooooool. Nice post Danter Banter seed.....I am coming on msn now so speak to me please cos I wanna know who you ar.....I mean I wanna know where you are in the house :bee:

WHY ARE YOU LYING EDWIN LOOOL. You're losing respect from me and I had no respect for you before and thats saying something.

Fuzzyness told you that your name was crap and then you changed it to that dumb name. If you are going to lie please be slick with it.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Fuzzyness dont have the king of names himself

i respect you no joke :)

BUT NOW its decreasing like your height

i realised that it really sucked so i changed it back
you dont know the tay truth :)

so please go on about your the best in UK with a animal

:D

Retroking2000

Smash Master
the seed of danter banter

not seeds well its safe to say prof is lacking in that department

my sperm has fallen and cant get up

now thats weak

but like your papi post :) and smash skillz

maybe you should form that afro into a hand

just to you could start getting better in melee

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Fuzzyness dont have the king of names himself

i respect you no joke :)

BUT NOW its decreasing like your height

i realised that it really sucked so i changed it back
you dont know the tay truth :)

so please go on about your the best in UK with a animal

:D
loool Why is one of you're insults trying to cuss the type of species my player is in a game lool. Wow the cussing is horrible. I wont cuss you...I will just hit you with facts.

You have never been with a girl in your life
You want to find a girl but do not have the courage to say something
You do not have alot of friends because you don't speak 2 anyone
The majority of your life is on the PC
You need help in your social life from people but you cant ask them
I have gathered other info about you but I will tell you later.

please refrain from using your harsh language, ima only young and weak like your posts
LOOOOL I need to know who this is.....going to be........in the....next....(ummmm).........series of smashbo.....ards:confused:.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
But sometimes the insultes hurt me:(
Don't get big with your light up sneakers that you ballet in that is covered with pissed due to you liking the soft warm feeling since you always pee your bed because you're scared of all the parrots you live with when they wake you up in the morning like roosters, stay small

See, in Canada and the United States, we would call that "johning" or giving "johnz".

It is another term for "excuse". Just wear a flee collar and you'll be good.
worldwide term afaik

but yeah

edit:

In my daddy Professor Pro's Stomach
I thought sperm grew in the testes? maybe I was wrong ??? :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I agree Aiko editing our posts.
The fact that Edwin lacks courage should not be discussed on the boards. I will arrange a private time to heplp him out somewherelse.....sorry guys what i've done. Who will forgive me?

I would like to come to the event on Friday btw.....I just want to assist the community from now on.

I agree Aiko editing our posts.
The fact that Edwin lacks courage should not be discussed on the boards. I will arrange a private time to heplp him out somewherelse.....sorry guys what i've done. Who will forgive me?

I would like to come to the event on Friday btw.....I just want to assist the community from now on.
You see my daddy is a caring and helpful person even helping out people who fail in general. good luck daddy at the friday event :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool Fanks Seed Of Danter Banter. I will do you proud at the event. Do you want to come or would you rather stay at home and play brawl with Danter Banter as you are obv the second best brawler in the UK?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What is the world coming to.
Seed Of Danter Banter banned under what circumstances.....for his name being inspired by a legend. This website is disgusting. His IP according to Aiko met no others. I do not like the way you moderators operator. I think you should either unban him or make a public apology.

Top Bottom