• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
My wii's awesomeness doesn't allow me to play online without it crashing, maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to meet me at the finals of a brawl tournament~

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Mako beat me in the tournement match and a money match at the northwest ranbats, so I wont deny mako is good, I've been learning things about that matchup for the next time we meet, I'm starting to get back into metaknight like before I stopped playing now, so I'm sure our next encounter will be good, provided he doesn't go lazy. I wouldn't say he's the best though.
Tamoo, I dont think I've ever been top, I'm too inconsistant in tournement matches, I know at least 3 people who are definately better than me.

Oh, and I'm sure this will bounce back at me, but you're overrating those vids rev, they are just impressing you by being overly aggresive.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Had sum long session of smash wit my bro this weekend I'll upload sum of the vids but no sound capture card is ****ed =[
Yeah that would be good to see some of your games and hopefylly we can give you advice as you and your bro have both got the banter to start off with and you have both got potential.

nah mako is actually top in brawl now , so its got to his head :D
Isit possible to be top in brawl.....from what I see you only get to one stage and there is nothing more to learn. Thats from about 1 month of playing it, and then there is no more progress.

The low standards of some of the british brawlers is putting me off
Yeah I agree, maybe if they played it for a month they will be at your level.

Wow I actually agree with prof lool.
Of course you do.....its me lol.

BlazinTEC

Smash Cadet
Ill make sure to be at the london ranbat in june..and maybe the the summer tourne too.

blinky uses mk? gtfo

kbai :)

Aiko

Smash Champion
Its true. Having said that, at least half the players here will be able to beat most of UK at brawl.

Whether he could beat most of the UK smash community at brawl is another question.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
That would be so cool if there was a brawl tourney just to see how the people in the uk would do (not area based but everyone). Dear lord there would be people like aiko, mako, fuzzyness, yeniths, me, blinky, retroking, oni etc = ****!!

That would be a brilliant tourney!!! if it were possible :laugh:

Oniboy

Smash Apprentice
Other the than retroking everyone is coming to Manchester on the 22nd from that list.

It will be a brilliant tourney.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
wth is this thread turning into? why are you discussing brawl?

someone make a new thread and delete this

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Of course you do.....its me lol.
yeah babes that's true. but the only reason I agree with you is because those matches are crap and not that it's brawl lool.

Ill make sure to be at the london ranbat in june..and maybe the the summer tourne too.

blinky uses mk? gtfo

kbai :)
lool why, I can quite safely say that mk is not broken.

rustediron

Smash Lord
He's not broken, there's just no reason to use any other character over him. Which is kinda gay :p
...not that I know what I'm talking about, lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Mr Pro you havent even played brawl :laugh: it's actually a lot better than you think it is
loool Who said I played brawl. I played it the apporitate amount of times a human should play it in its life. Thats something between 5-10.

wth is this thread turning into? why are you discussing brawl?

someone make a new thread and delete this
I agree loool.
You're always right, someday I want to be as right as you.

yeah babes that's true. but the only reason I agree with you is because those matches are crap and not that it's brawl lool.
Ok baby. But you have to understand babes that because it is brawl it becomes crap. It is always crap no matter what, there is just different levels of crap. There is crap (which is the highest level of play in brawl) and then there is a LOAD OF **** (which is around the UK peoples level) and then there is TURN OFF THIS GAME PLEASE type of crap which the statement stands for the meaning.

Such a cocky statement :ohwell:

Got anything to back that up?
This is the UK attitude, get used to it cos I am like that. I am the second best in the UK at melee. See....you can't stop me.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I believe you can knock Fuzz off the top spot Proffy

I believe in you...

<3

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I know I can and I know I will. All I need is a few more tournaments and a bit more experience AND TO FINALLY HAVE A CONTROLLER and I think I can beat him in the next 3/4 tourns if I'm gonna be realistic. I need a new one and I am thinking of buying Chrisbois spare unused pad cos it was working good when I went round his house.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
loool I know I can and I know I will. All I need is a few more tournaments and a bit more experience AND TO FINALLY HAVE A CONTROLLER and I think I can beat him in the next 3/4 tourns if I'm gonna be realistic. I need a new one and I am thinking of buying Chrisbois spare unused pad cos it was working good when I went round his house.
ska ska .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm sure your fox can eventually annoy charles to death if nothing else.
loool My fox sint annoying though, it is entertaining and talented.

Didn't you win like £100ish from GGT2? Go buy one from PlayAsia.

I don't even need fox to annoy people to death.
Actually it was £80-90 I think.

Proffy...

Hm, that's a good nickname.
I agree, call me that sometimes baby.

ska ska .
loool Like anyonelse knows what that means except for me and you lol. Quaggy.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL

is Ross still missing?

its been years now..bet you gave up looking for it

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
loooooooooool