• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hey guys, just wanted to know how strong team GB is gonna be in germany.

as far as i know we have

Fuzzy
VA
Z
Jo3
Coey
Kone
Chrisboi
Edwin
Kman

thats a pretty strong 9 there, i hope pro somehow makes it =)

if not who will be our 10th =o
Yeah I would love to0 come as I would be a great asset to the UK team but you know my story behind why it would be sooo hard to go.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lool hiding a coach ticket from your family is one thing, hiding a plane ticket is another...

craiigg

Smash Lord
i got no troubles with my parents about where i go, but you gotta respect some parents aren't gonna take lightly to going to Germany for a game tournament

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
i got no troubles with my parents about where i go, but you gotta respect some parents aren't gonna take lightly to going to Germany for a game tournament
agreed. To be fair though it's partly a sort of holliday as we all know that us smashers are about a lot more than just smash :chuckle:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just say your going to stay at a friends :)
Well I still would have to get a passport which I don't have because I haven't left the country in long and I have no idea how to get it

i dont see why you cant go it during the Easter holidays :S.

no need to hid anything
You need to see life from different perspectives lool. Not everyone reacts in the same way to every situations. And there is need to hid things lol.

Exactly loool. I was speaking to him before and he was saying if you just sit them down and tell them that they would probably be cool with it and they would say you're getting older so you can go. And he said the worst thing they could say was no but this guy doesn't know my parents. I would get introuble for asking to go and play smash in London since they don't want me playing it and he thinks they will let me go play in Germany even though they won't in London lol.

If someone could help me figure out a way to get my passport and plane ticket and be back without getting caught I would think about going to Germany alot then. But since I cannot book a ticket to Southampyon lol I have no idea what to do.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
4stock and Last Dragon have just spoke to me saying they can make it 2moro. But I need to find out what bus you get once you are at Uxbridge because I forgot myself AND what is the place you get off at the bus place.

When you get the chance Charles you shouuld put Kmans information on this front page as he hosts occasionaly sooo its worthing people knowing and overall its just easier access

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Who has Kmans number then so I can ring him?
I remember what bus it is when I see it and I know where to get off, the bus stop which you're meant to go to is on the right of the station as soon as you turn out.
So when you're in Uxbridge station you turn out the right entrance and go to the right bus stop but I REALLY can't reember what bus it is until I see it.
After staurday though we better put this information on the first page.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I think the U7 is one of them but I'm not sure. I remember that Micawber avenue was the name of the stop near his house. I think the U9 goes there as well

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think the U7 is one of them but I'm not sure. I remember that Micawber avenue was the name of the stop near his house. I think the U9 goes there as well
Bullet Bill to the RESCUE! lol Thanks that helps alot actually, now I can guide other people who want to make it easier iswell. Thanks you Ben.....thank you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Umm I have no idea, it matters what time I wake up but seriously I think Ben is right. Just walk on the bus and ask the driver if it goes Micawber Avenue cos I prob wont get there the same time as you. You should remember where his house is when you get to Micawber Avenue though.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hmmm...ONCE again I can't remember unless I see lol.
I woke up early so I COULD ring you and we might be able to meet up so I will ring you later when I am about to get there as it will take me longer to get there then you. I should be bringing 4 stock but not Last Dragon as he is busy seeing his family.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't think the smashfest is going anymore since Edwin is flaking I THINK so Chrisboi will flake and Charles is already struggling to get there so theres not much point lol.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace

COEY

Smash Lord
Don't worry COEY. You will get good at Brawl someday.
I'll have you know i finished 2nd at TKI lol. Brawl just not for me i made a desicion between melee and brawl about which id rather be amazing at, and i think i made a good choice.

Also i'm all about luigi these days and i cant bear to see him without a wash dash ftilt approach :/

BlazinTEC

Smash Cadet
Bullet bill, im from just outside so anywhere in london is fine for me =]

Fuzzy thanks man i may buy that

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Japanese Brawl Matches (YOU MUST WATCH THIS!!!!!)

You guys prepare yourself. These Japanese PLayers are too awesome. Best Brawl Matches that I have seen so FAR!!!!!!!!!!

Bombsoldier(MK) vs YUI(Fox) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pGR3iCYGcY

Meta(Mario) vs D3(Snake) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsfQDem-W8Q

9B (snake) vs Niku (Bowser) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81vSP40sd14

Abyss (IKE) vs no name (DK) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUcNRz2kmQ0

YUI(Fox) vs DISK(Marth)1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hXrEf_o5g

YUI(Fox) vs DISK(Marth)2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZ73b8kgyU

YUI(Fox) vs DISK(Marth)3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdCuTSHcJ80

BlazinTEC

Smash Cadet
Hope your not talking about my combo vid lol.

We can play now online if you like, 3136-8038-4976

inb4lolonline, inb4melee>brawl

Top Bottom