• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
ya ya ya mm this mm that.

only 5 days left people

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
£5 a mm, capped at £15
That sounds good

I'm up for that.
I'm up for that to. So we will have a £5 each MM and maybe any mini MM's which ain't as important at £2. Cos I want to give you a chance to win your £15 back:):bee:

ya ya ya mm this mm that.

only 5 days left people
5 days till what lool. That SF game......if I get it I will prob be the best so I am not getting it to give other people a fair chance at the game.

i believe kman is hosting next saturday

I might be attending this and I am trying to get this samus player who goes to Brunel and apprently has never lost before to attend. It was that guys friend I was talking about awhile ago who thought he was the best in the UK lol.
As usual though I can not say if I am attending until it gets closer to saturday as something might come up.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I've literally just had the funniest day. Turns out Clockmire is just about to start working where I work. And even better his sister already works there and I her pretty well and what she gets up to lol. Does Clockmire even post here?

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
So, is anyone planning to come to my sees or do I have to cancel it because of my stuiped Decisions? :angry:

I've literally just had the funniest day. Turns out Clockmire is just about to start working where I work. And even better his sister already works there and I her pretty well and what she gets up to lol. Does Clockmire even post here?
loool I see. I don't think Clockmire post on here.

Tamoo

Smash Master
loool, Dave told me the good news today.
He used to post occasionally but hasnt been on for ages, and hasnt even smash with our crew that often recently. Dont worry, he's still into smash, Im guessing hes busy with computing coursework or sumthing...

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
loool, Dave told me the good news today.
He used to post occasionally but hasnt been on for ages, and hasnt even smash with our crew that often recently. Dont worry, he's still into smash, Im guessing hes busy with computing coursework or sumthing...
Haha I'm higher up the food chain though I won't be his direct manager from how it looks. Oh well I can still boss Clockmire Dodsworth around when I see him :laugh: FTB ofc

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
My session is OFF!!!!!!!! But The Hurricane will return!!!!!

Ok guys, some of you hate me by now (Like Inertia123 :laugh:) because of my session. I am sad to say that My session is off!!!. I did not planned it out well. TBH, it was really bad for my first try lool. However, I have learned my mistakes and I will plan something better then my first one. For now, Keep an eye out For me :chuckle:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Wow......I swear you live in Southampton anyway and Clockmire lives kinda near me so how do you lot work so next to each other.

im not going anyway..£1.50 an hour + travel no thanks..sorry rev
That is a scam and I would defo not be going there. Hurrican Rev never attempt to host something again and if you do make it melee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool @ the random crewster insult....I'm going to snitch and tell the mods he sent me a message on my public talk profile thingy and he said hi this is crewster, his anme was seomthing like Crusade lol....please block him for making another account.

Top Bottom