• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Edwin shut up loool, you are coming to nothing, you are staying at home and playing brawl online.

loool What happened this time....have you ACTUALLY spoken to that girl properly yet lol.

I'm confused with what TC said so I dunno what is going on this Friday, so isit TC house or isit Fuzzy's house this Friday....I would like to go to TC house for a change but I dunno.

Yeah I dunno whats going on this Friday. What do you think should go on this Friday and if we went round would we be able to sleep round?
I spoke to wolfie on msn. he says he cant go this week but if he can come next week it'll probably be then.

and edwin, I dont think fuzzy's dad can really say much about who's a good cook... he relies on bird's eye.

Jolteon

loool So do you think you can make Fuzzys thing then TC on Friday for a sleepover. Would be really good if you can come baby.
lool I'll ask my mum later if i can but I should be able to babes.

if things go good you/charles can stay over mine on sat the 28th and sleep, along with kritz/wolfie.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i got a problem, my phone is dead..my charger is at home

When you get for the desk you're gonna have to ask them to call me down or something, Block C Floor 5 Flat 21 Room 110

C-05-110

Charles Kimmelman

Retroking2000

Smash Master
im actually going to go prof.

like i said i wanna get better i actually have my money ready to actually book for smash attack im just talking to kman before i do it.

and i actually played Kritz on wednesday / aswell as wolfie

i havent got any worse at the game.

if i flake this im officially a flake and i will put flake in my sig

;D.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
loool What happened this time....have you ACTUALLY spoken to that girl properly yet lol.
Nah, bun it. I won't start that thing again lool. But any how, I think I might have to cancel my sess because My sess is not a proper session. It is basically a sess inside a Local game shop which I can set up 2 melee and 1 Brawl set up. It is not Enough!!!! :(

EDIT: Never mind

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
wow ignore list is so ****, I can't see edwins posts anymore, AMAZING.
LOL That really works. I would cut out all the mods so I never know when I am gonna get warned, prob for the banter tbh.

lool I'll ask my mum later if i can but I should be able to babes.

if things go good you/charles can stay over mine on sat the 28th and sleep, along with kritz/wolfie.
Hopefully u can come babes lool.

im actually going to go prof.
like i said i wanna get better i actually have my money ready to actually book for smash attack im just talking to kman before i do it.
and i actually played Kritz on wednesday / aswell as wolfie

i havent got any worse at the game.

if i flake this im officially a flake and i will put flake in my sig

;D.
LOOOOOOOOL

Your money must be pissed at you because it was pretty much wasted

Yeah of course you haven't, you are on point with mew2king remember....

It should be in your sig anyway

Edwin that means u can pay fuzz back 4 the flake at ggt2 lol
I agree
Nah, bun it. I won't start that thing again lool.
This time it wasn't an actual insult lool, I was actually trying to just see if I can help out this time. I'm not on the personal insults now.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have to see if I can come 2day because I am buying my girlfriend a gift today I have to see how much money I have at the end of the day to see if I can have enough for travel and a bit of food AND valentines on saturday so its a maybe BUT I would prob say its more likely that I am coming 2day. I will ring you Charles anyway whatever the outcome is and I end college at 2:40 which means if I am coming I will get there 6/7ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46fkgbZl_fE&feature=subscription
Charles having the banter online according to Zeppo loool, but I would have to agree.

Jolteon

I have to see if I can come 2day because I am buying my girlfriend a gift today I have to see how much money I have at the end of the day to see if I can have enough for travel and a bit of food AND valentines on saturday so its a maybe BUT I would prob say its more likely that I am coming 2day. I will ring you Charles anyway whatever the outcome is and I end college at 2:40 which means if I am coming I will get there 6/7ish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46fkgbZl_fE&feature=subscription
Charles having the banter online according to Zeppo loool, but I would have to agree.
come baby, I'm leaving now lool.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
This is Professor Pro

All I'm saying is that Girls these days need do DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

looool Nice grammar. All of that would have been corrected if you just had a bit of the banter. I'm guessing you having grown any balls yet and said something to her, cos I was pretty sure in the past you said you know you're going to get her.

This thread needs more banter.
I would have to agree.

I am at Fuzzy house now where Edwin......YES EDWIN arrived. We had a few MM's and it was equal. I think I won 5 MM's and he won 5MM's but tbh after awhile I got bored and started sandbagging which is why he started to win more....Each of these MM were best of & btw lol.

I played Y.link with PDOT above my name and ***** Edwin though for you PDOT......for you.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I love you prof and happy valentines day, I got something for you.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
looool Nice grammar. All of that would have been corrected if you just had a bit of the banter. I'm guessing you having grown any balls yet and said something to her, cos I was pretty sure in the past you said you know you're going to get her.
Thanks :) I done that on purpose. I did go up to her and tried to talk to her but everytime I go up to her, she keeps on turning her back to me :(. I asked my friend what she thinks of me. She didn't say anything. I was making a poem for the girl that I like for valentines day and I showed it to my Friend and he thought it was good. Next lesson, I saw my friend talking to the girl that I like. When I came in, She went out loool. I was like, "What?? What did you say to her?" and his reply was, "I told her that you was doing a poem for her. init." At that point, I was thinking that My Friend actually needed to DEAD!!!!

Overall, Valentines Day does not matter to me until I get a girl :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Revs use of slang is **** tbh loool. If you are going to use slang please use it in the correct slang context and make it make slang sense.

In other news Edwin is good and better then most people in the community but I would take him out in a tourn though if he was playing like that loool even though it would be a close game. I'm not sure how VA would do against him though as he is not very good at the Marth vs Fox matchup.

Top Bottom