• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
There's still a good number who play brawl, but most people prefer melee/only play melee.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow, I was expecting the complete opposite, this is great.
Melee has Melee Falco, he just never gets boring to play.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So where you from then Teran17. I might have to play you and show you the UK standard. I know your from London but what area lol, basically be specific.
Golders Green, North London -__-

It would take me about an hour to get down south on the Northen Line. Just don't **** me too hard if we square up please xD. Who's your main?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Golders Green, North London -__-

It would take me about an hour to get down south on the Northen Line. Just don't **** me too hard if we square up please xD. Who's your main?
I main fox and I am the best fox main in the UK as you can see from my sig lool, and I secondary peach and sheik.
Well it will probably be better for you to play people in North London such as Fuzzyness in Boston Manor or barkingside or some guy I know called KritzKun in Edmonton Green, how far are you from those places.

Jolteon

Quite a few people have to travel about an hour to visit each other.

in any case you're actually a simple train journey for quite a few people, despite it being an hour lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Teran17 I think it would probably be best if you go to KritzKun house as he is the closest to you...The best thing to prob do to get to his house is go to Liverpool street which means you would have to go Moorgate on the Nothern line and then transfer onto the line that goes to Liverpool which is one stop. Then from there get on a overground train to Edmonton Green.
Add me on msn aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and I can help you sort it out.

@ Edwin I hate that you main marth and claim you have the best marth in the UK but you dont arrive at anything lol.
LOOOL Why are you telling new people that you find this game too easy to play like you are the best in the UK or something and everyone in the UK is too easy for you....i'm pretty sure you're not as good as you think you are, and someone told me you said you think you are on par with mew2king loool.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL....do you need to get any better, just walk away with your title as the best link lol... nah but I dunno, I think people are just trying to sort out what goes on. I REALLY hope that TC can host again.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Teran17 I think it would probably be best if you go to KritzKun house as he is the closest to you...The best thing to prob do to get to his house is go to Liverpool street which means you would have to go Moorgate on the Nothern line and then transfer onto the line that goes to Liverpool which is one stop. Then from there get on a overground train to Edmonton Green.
Add me on msn aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and I can help you sort it out.

@ Edwin I hate that you main marth and claim you have the best marth in the UK but you dont arrive at anything lol.
LOOOL Why are you telling new people that you find this game too easy to play like you are the best in the UK or something and everyone in the UK is too easy for you....i'm pretty sure you're not as good as you think you are, and someone told me you said you think you are on par with mew2king loool.
who is this someone you speak of ?

smash being easy ?
and im not as good as i think i am hmmmm

well as for me being on par as m2k well wont no that till i play him will I :D

lol who is the challenger :D that have been telling you this information i would like to know.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol ok I'll keep all that in mind =S.
Btw, I commute to school so I know the tube map like the back of my hand xD.
And I can get to Barkingside easily, one of my best mates lives there, I know the way.
It's nice to be overrun by welcoming posts and not GTFO n00b!
Oh wait, right, this is the English section...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

smash being easy ?

lol who is the challenger :D that have been telling you this information i would like to know.
loool.
Ok flake king, you're obviously on par with Mew2king, you don't attend anything and don't play anyone except for Chrisboi, Frostbyte and Charles occasionaly so for you to be on par with Mew2king is pretty amazing.
I can see this game is pretty easy for someone like you, you pretty much **** at it so why wouldnt it be, I like how you **** people while not playing them since that is pretty impressive...keep it up, which in your case is doing nothing but keep that up.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol ok I'll keep all that in mind =S.
Btw, I commute to school so I know the tube map like the back of my hand xD.
And I can get to Barkingside easily, one of my best mates lives there, I know the way.
It's nice to be overrun by welcoming posts and not GTFO n00b!
Oh wait, right, this is the English section...
GTFO noob, you're obviously **** and we only cater to the best...jkin lool. Nah we're not really like that round here and when we do face you even if you get ***** we always give advice for people to go away and think about or improve on the spot or advice which will help you improve over time. There is a minimum of dumb idiots in this community who dont help out like that Retroking2000...all they do is **** new people and laugh at them, pretty unimpressive, pretty sad, pretty chrisboilike (<<<thats is a word in the dictionary now under the defintion - a person uncapable of speech at a normal level, IQ is pretty **** low, just a ******* in general, cant control the body)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow, I guess I have some catching up to do.
All I can say is I'm technically sound. That's about it, I dunno how good I'll be at mindgames and such.
Lol wavehog screwup SD. Yeah, I used to do that...

VA

Smash Hero

smash being easy ?

see this attitude is what winds everyone up. You'd get absolutely ***** by m2k, he wouldn't break a sweat while disposing of you. nice way to prove your other title of ego king.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
when is teran making a fest? im tempted to come and 'welcome' him >_0
Now that's what I'm talkin about! =P
I dunno, some time that doesn't f*** with my A Level studies =\

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
see this attitude is what winds everyone up. You'd get absolutely ***** by m2k, he wouldn't break a sweat while disposing of you. nice way to prove your other title of ego king.
What are you talking about J03, it obviously would be even if he went against Mew2king.
I mean look at his tournament record, 3rd at ALT (May/April 2008) and......attending some London smashfests and ****** people. Get off his back he knows what he is talking about.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Well A level exams r done so between now n end April u shld b gd 4 fest =]

my mum lives in walthamstow so I wld b an underground 2 Walthamstow central then get any bus except a w12 frm stop b n get off when u c a favourite chicken shop on the left of the bus then walk 4 3mins n goto 43 copeland road but need 2 check joureny sounds long but ain't really

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Now that's what I'm talkin about! =P
I dunno, some time that doesn't f*** with my A Level studies =\
Yeah this sounds cool. I was gonna and try to come up to London if possible, let me know as soon as so I can get some reasonable ticket prices, not going if its too expensive.

King your posts are too hard to read man. They hurts my eyes.

Also am I better than Retroking cos I placed better than him at the last tourney? 17th > flake?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
yeah like he is really not going to break a sweat ,

anyways im still good you telling me ur not wont change that lool

before you criticize anyone skill take a look at your own oh my snizzle just that like killed me :o

next event i i do decide to come i just have to show you .

i will take ur V in V.A you will be known as A which is asshoole !

good day sir

VA

Smash Hero
lol, pretty sure none of that really made any sense. I know my own skill and I would never claim I'd beat m2k, perhaps because I've played some Americans and I know how **** they are instead of judging them off videos.

Threatening to beat me is pointless as I no longer care for you, playing you would be the same as playing someone who is at their first tournament. I'd just be indifferent. Also making hollow threats is boring, it might actually be vaguely interesting if there were any chance you'd show. It's also childish, grow up Edwin :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sooo, whats a newbie gotta do to play some smash around here ^^?
Its best if you state where you are from like if you say you're from London and if you are then you say where about in London you are from, south, east, north or west. Then we can tell you where to meet up with certain people and play smash lol. Add me on msn and I can help you find some people, aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and which game do you play and who are your characters?:)
yeah like he is really not going to break a sweat ,

anyways im still good you telling me ur not wont change that lool

before you criticize anyone skill take a look at your own oh my snizzle just that like killed me :o

next event i i do decide to come i just have to show you .

i will take ur V in V.A you will be known as A which is asshoole !

good day sir
loool Your disses are crap and very uncreative, typical Edwin. Please purchase some humour from the shop or be more like Zeppo please.

On a serious note though, how can you compare yourself to Mew2king when you have only been to 1/2 tournaments and the latest one you went to was like march/april 2008 lol and you didn't even place first at the tournament and you aren't better then Fuzzyness and Fuzzy would get ***** by Mew2king. And may I know how you think this game is easy when you aren't the best at it and only play like 3 people in the UK at it?

Well I know I will never see you again and neither will the smash community so your statements will never be proved, atm you're basically a noob though cos thats what noobs do, come online and say they are the best and don't arrive at anything loool.

lol, pretty sure none of that really made any sense. I know my own skill and I would never claim I'd beat m2k, perhaps because I've played some Americans and I know how **** they are instead of judging them off videos.

Threatening to beat me is pointless as I no longer care for you, playing you would be the same as playing someone who is at their first tournament. I'd just be indifferent. Also making hollow threats is boring, it might actually be vaguely interesting if there were any chance you'd show. It's also childish, grow up Edwin :/
Yeah he is an idiot, I don't even think he deserves the title as the ego king because people with ego usually have a little something to back their statement up with lol.
Edwin is a newbie now so everyone should welcome Edwin to the community.

Hi Retroking2000 (nice name), who do you main and where about do you live? How long you been playing smash with the advanced techniques. Do you play melee or brawl?
Hope we can play sometime.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
wombo combo? wtf

was that on purpose wtf

Jolteon

yeah you're right he really is not going to break a sweat :(

anyways im still good me not attending makes this irrelevant lool

before you criticize my skill just remember i wont attend so it doesnt make a difference :o

at TKI 32014 in march 2042 if i do decide to come i just have to show you .

i will take ur V in V.A as my own title as i am very vain about my smash skills

good day sir
I agree .

Top Bottom