• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
aiko update your avatar with "crewsuade" rofl.

why didn't he just say "mods plz ban me" on prof's profile? Same effect. :x

VA

Smash Hero
Than my Peach? debatable. it's 4-1 to my peach right now in tournament sets, he beats me in fox ditto though. Prof leads me 5-4 (games) in tournament sets at the moment. My peach won 3-0 in london and he beat my fox in winners and my fox/peach in losers finals. So yah my peach is clearly the character to go against him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
he doesn't use peach since mine beat him in ditto at a london ranbat.
loool Please. You don't hold the ability to make me change my main or kick a character out my
I'm sure it's because his fox is better.
looool Yeah it pretty much is when I look at it in the mirror.

hes a disgrace either way
I'm sorry :( I know I have a better peach then VA now anyway from what I saw at GGT2 but my fox is more **** now, do you forgive me:(?
Than my Peach? debatable. it's 4-1 to my peach right now in tournament sets, he beats me in fox ditto though. Prof leads me 5-4 (games) in tournament sets at the moment. My peach won 3-0 in london and he beat my fox in winners and my fox/peach in losers finals. So yah my peach is clearly the character to go against him.
loool What are you talking about. Are you still counting those games all the way back in the London ranbat and making it seem like I am only slightly infront of you. I 2-0 you and then and 3-1 you at GGT2 which means you only won one game and you didn't beat me in the MM either so technically I pretty much infront of you quite a bit despite how close the stock was each game...cos I ended them. And tbh you're peach can't take me out lol, all I needed to do was adjust to your peach in the tourn and then you got 2 stocked next game.
But I will MM you if you want me to show you more winning but thats if you really want to lose again but I would have thought you would lay back and sit down for now.:confused::confused::confused:

P.S. What happened to you going to Canada and becoming amazing at Fox dittos and learnign all these things and saying stuff about how no1 will beat you in a fox ditto lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Wow you really are upset. What exactly makes you think you have a better Peach than me? And I like how you think you adjusted to my peach to beat it when a failed ledge gaurd from me won you the match. I'm still talking about ranbat because it's totally legit, I ***** you and I won't forget that like you probably want to. I was NEVER amazing at fox dittos, I'm pretty good but I guess you beating me at this tournament (this one tournament) was enough for you.

I do find your lack of respect a little bit annoying and clearly you don't like me bragging about ****** you in the ranbat so I think we should both lay off eh?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Wow you really are upset. What exactly makes you think you have a better Peach than me? And I like how you think you adjusted to my peach to beat it when a failed ledge gaurd from me won you the match. I'm still talking about ranbat because it's totally legit, I ***** you and I won't forget that like you probably want to. I was NEVER amazing at fox dittos, I'm pretty good but I guess you beating me at this tournament (this one tournament) was enough for you.

I do find your lack of respect a little bit annoying and clearly you don't like me bragging about ****** you in the ranbat so I think we should both lay off eh?
No johns____

Retroking2000

Smash Master
one of you has a better fox one has a better peach,

since u both play those 2 chars , its bound to be a argument. :)

hey king ND??? rofl , um kman is hosting on friday + saturday
better to just come sat imo

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Yeah I'm really upset:(
loool You did not lose because of the failed edgeguard. I still had one stock left so even if you did kill me I would have comeback and beat you anyway soo NO JOHNS loool. I like how you cling on to past **** to reduce the pain of the GGT2 defeat. Yeah and it's pretty obvious you were never amazing at fox dittos now. Yeah beating you at this one tourn and beating you in the MM was enough for me and beating you in nearly all the friendlies was enough for me TBH.
My lack of respect towards who lol this is internet so let the banter daggers fly and I'm not annoyed about you bragging about the ranbat it just doesn't matter anymore cos I ***** you at the tourn lol.

No johns____
loool Fanks for chucking in your comment there, love you baby.

one of you has a better fox one has a better peach,
In the end of the day I have a better fox which takes out his fox and peach lol.
I'm pretty much look at my green fox and realize it *****....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its not really a arguement. it's more of a 'Professor Pro is obviously better then Vanity Angel' dicussion but if you want the 'Professor Pro is obviously better then Vanity Angel' discussion to stop or for short the 'PPIOBTVA' discussion to stop then the 'PPIOBTVA' discussion stops here lol.

I am going to play with Edwin and Chrisboi 2day anyway as they ask me to come and play them so I will come back on the boards later and I would like to apologize to you Aiko for causing any problems in any other thread such as other people finding information that could not be found due to the posts which were made. And apologize to anyone whos thread has been filled with an uneccesary arguement. If you would like to talk more about it please contact me on aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk thank you.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
There's a smashfest at Kman's this week

Also if anyone argues again after this post or on any other thread between you two im giving an infraction kthnx, just because you dont have msn anymore dosen't mean you can abuse the forum

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's a smashfest at Kman's this week

Also if anyone argues again after this post or on any other thread between you two im giving an infraction kthnx, just because you dont have msn anymore dosen't mean you can abuse the forum
Its pretty clear that we have stopped Charles Kimmelman so you don't need to throw in your modself and give your internet threats lol. You might give me an infraction for this but what I said was true anyway so I don't care its only smashboards to me lol.
I might be going to Kmans this saturday but it matters what I am doing on that day, i'm going to Chrisbois today though.
I'm trying to get some new smashers to come to Kmans iswell since they think they are good and I want to show them they are not lol. One of them goes to Brunel Uni, the same uni as Kman so he should be able to reach it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks for that Bullet
How come you're asking anyway. Are you even thinking about making it lol.

Today at Chrisbois was really good. I played a few sets with them which of course I beat them overall in the sets against Edwin and Chrisboi but they are pretty good and defintely better then most people in this community.
I would say that Edwin is the second best fox in the UK but he just has to prove it but when he does he will be without a doubt. And from me playing the two marths its pretty obvious that I'm the only fox player that can take them out cos I dont think other foxes in the UK are good at the Fox vs Marth matchup and since they played the best fox in the UK they are pretty much too good at the matchup now. Hopefully I get to play you two soonish cos it was good today.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
good at taking out marths? johns
Johns in what way dummy lool.
No other Fox in the UK can come close to take out any of the Marths in the UK.
Except for maybe Edwin if he played fox.

haha, your attitude is funny. all fox's play exactly the same!
loool Ok. I guess Masashi plays the exact same as Silent Wolf in that case.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nice portraying of sarcasm!

This week saturday should be good a fest if everyone comes. Does anyone know if Frostbyte is going since I haven't played him in a while. He's the only really good marth Ihaven't played recently.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
its hard to get to kmans btw, a lot of works is going on the lines on the weekend ._. im still going though
Hmmm....does this mean that the Metro line or the picadilly line I think it is wont be working.
It might be a bit of a hassle to get there and I don't want it to be that.

lool I might be able to go to this. It depends whether my parents will allow me to go out this sat.

EDIT: I just need to know where to go when I walk out from the station
ummm You have to get a bus which dont stop far from his house, I forgot what bus it is though, its one of them things when I remember it when I see it. Does anyone remember?
Isit even likely you're gonna come anyway lol, its just melee btw.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
ummm You have to get a bus which dont stop far from his house, I forgot what bus it is though, its one of them things when I remember it when I see it. Does anyone remember?
Isit even likely you're gonna come anyway lol, its just melee btw.
To be honest, I don't think I will be able to make this. If i don't go this sat, then I will go to the London Ranbats or a another smashfest.

J03

Smash Master
hey guys, just wanted to know how strong team GB is gonna be in germany.

as far as i know we have

Fuzzy
VA
Z
Jo3
Coey
Kone
Chrisboi
Edwin
Kman

thats a pretty strong 9 there, i hope pro somehow makes it =)

if not who will be our 10th =o

Top Bottom