• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
:190: refers to aipom. Aipom is pokemon #190 and on smashboards, putting an early pokemon's number between those colons brings them up.

:056: is my favorite -> : 056 : (Without spaces)

10etcetra is an old smashboards joke that refers to people dodging the 10 character limit in posts.

For example, people would reply:

Okay
10char
to make the post work (since the word 'okay' on its own is too short).

I see you're from Melbourne land lol.
Will you be at Robocop?

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Is there any character board that isn't dead by now? Nothing major, important, or even useful has really been discovered for almost a year. This has been the only really active thread around here for a long time >.>

ADHD

Smash Hero
Such a dead board =O
There's nothing to discuss anymore. Diddy shouldn't be losing to any other character than metaknight, and that's kind of getting boring.

I just realized I've only lost to metaknight for the past like.. year. that matchup is impossible nowadays for every char.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Is there any character board that isn't dead by now? Nothing major, important, or even useful has really been discovered for almost a year.
Most 'discussion' has been mainly comparison of match-ups and results in recent tourneys. Sure, there are a few discussions on strategy (most involve frame rates and such), but that's about it.
This has been the only really active thread around here for a long time >.>
Do you mean this one thread in the Diddy boards or in Character Discussion all together?
There's nothing to discuss anymore.
And this is the easiest way to get +1 post count, don'tcha know?
Diddy shouldn't be losing to any other character than metaknight
*Insert flame war here*
I just realized I've only lost to metaknight for the past like.. year. that matchup is impossible nowadays for every char.
Great, you found your ticket to the cruise ship. But that ship passed a long time ago...
^^ ur also going to lose to snake when us snakes stop sucking
Defensive grenade spamming Snake will always give you a run for your money.
He won't simply 'stop sucking'.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
what's the best way to stop MK from shield bouncing Diddy's bananas? Utilt or full hop fair or uair? Any better ideas? I also find it hard to punish full hop reatreating Fair.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hellu Diddy Boards, you might be seeing me a lot here in the next little while asking questions about your character and how they perform on a certain stage.
Character boards seem to cycle through incomplete MU threads to new ones in hope to update them and finally complete them. This is the R.O.B. Boards attempt at completing a sufficient stage-discussion thread and I'm going to try my best to get accurate and thorough information, but I'll need your help. This will be the only question with an introductory. I just wanted to say hello and let you know that if you guys need info on anything for R.O.B. don't hesitate asking. ^_^

Anywho!

Q: How does Diddy fair off on Delfino Plaza in general and against R.O.B.. Why is it good or bad? What can Diddy abuse and what might possibly annoy you that R.O.B. can do on this stage? On a scale of 1 - 10, what do you see Diddy's chances of doing well on this stage against R.O.B. 1 being the worst for you 10 being the best.

thanks guys =]

<beep3

sai_:)

Smash Ace
eriiic :O

I actually really like delfino alot for Diddy. It happens to be one of my favorite stages, but idk if its actually "good' for Diddy or not. I have no problem with it but how does everyone else feel about it?

As far as the Rob MU, I could see it benefiting him more but its not like a game breaking cp imo. Brinstar, Frigate RC and maaybe norfair would be better cp's.

Diddy gets alot of goofy shenanigans on quite a few of the transformations so I pretty much never ban delfino.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Q: How does Diddy fair off on Delfino Plaza in general and against R.O.B.. Why is it good or bad? What can Diddy abuse and what might possibly annoy you that R.O.B. can do on this stage? On a scale of 1 - 10, what do you see Diddy's chances of doing well on this stage against R.O.B. 1 being the worst for you 10 being the best.
I actually CP Delfino against ROB sometimes.
Diddy does not fear any sharking thanks to his amazing oos, but ROB... Not only he doesn't like us being under him, but he is supposed to **** us on the ledge, and sharking gives us a lot of safer options to get back onstage, where we want to be.

The transformations also give diddy loads of shenanigans to get vicious combos in and ways to avoid ROB's camping, which is priceless.

It's not something ROBs should ban, because DF exists and is a lot worse because it's easier to shoot more peanuts there.
Just... prepare your game on Delfino.

Let's say... 7 ?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hiro's official diddy guide/impressions/strategies (verison 1.2) (updated 3/13))
version 1.2

his popgun fvcking sucks!!!!! Dont use it!!!!!
el oh el man

Player-1

Smash Legend
lololol, i take my dog on a walk and there is an address with 190 on the mailbox and i took a picture of it and set it as my wallpaper

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Thanks a lot Sai and Teneban<3
If anyone can add anything else, it would be greatly appreciated! XD
<beep3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom