• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
it is ... im more of a HON kinda guy...:troll: jk...all bout that starcraft :detailedhowlingwalrusface:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think...i think im liking smash again...ill giv it my best mentality next tourney ;).

starcraft is THE hardest game to get good at. the friggin skill level gaps are like millimeters apart. that 1 mm is the difference between a win and a loss literally. lol plus, ONE second matters in the game -____- **** is so intense cuz those loss seconds add up like nothing...

also georgia...dfear might be happening soon o.o be prepared?
also might be goin to genesis after all perhaps

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yo p3 bro, i really feel like i dont know u as well as u know me :\ i wanna change that :megusta:

Count

Smash Champion
Midwest likes to go to Denny's after tournaments. Sometimes I take my pet Yoshi there after tournaments too (hadesblade namesearch this ^_^)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol rotten oreo

P1 is only black by association living in Georgia and all

Dennys is complete ***

And I smell like chicken...grilled chicken

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Midwest likes to go to Denny's after tournaments. Sometimes I take my pet Yoshi there after tournaments too (hadesblade namesearch this ^_^)
I like Denny's. Last time I visited the USA for a cruise, There was a Denny's near the Best Western. I thought it was pretty legit.

Why don't yall like Denny's :c

lol rotten oreo

P1 is only black by association living in Georgia and all

Dennys is complete ***

And I smell like chicken...grilled chicken

:phone:
Coconut would be better for Brown on the outside but White on the inside.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Does diddy kong's D-air (done with the c-stick) make him fall faster than his fast fall???

Time to go into the backroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom