• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Midwest likes to go to Denny's after tournaments. Sometimes I take my pet Yoshi there after tournaments too (hadesblade namesearch this ^_^)
lol namesearched :p

I actually like Denny's. There is this one waffle house in Arizona that I've ate at twice and both times regretted it though><. It's like a 2 minute walk from the old tournament venue, and we started driving across town to go to ihop instead of going to waffle house lol.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I just lernd2readthreadtitles and decided I want to learn and develop a playstyle that I can implement some single nana locks into. Which method of SNL'ing is the easiest to pull off consistently as a starting point? Are some methods more effective than others (PSNL using footstools VS just throw catch, should you instant throw or not, etc.) I've seen some demonstration videos but still not sure what's good.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I just lernd2readthreadtitles and decided I want to learn and develop a playstyle that I can implement some single nana locks into. Which method of SNL'ing is the easiest to pull off consistently as a starting point? Are some methods more effective than others (PSNL using footstools VS just throw catch, should you instant throw or not, etc.) I've seen some demonstration videos but still not sure what's good.
I feel like im breaking through with this, I have discovered a real good way of setting it up, and have replays of me doing it im just waiting to upload it. I'll post them here when they are here

Vega4

Smash Ace
I feel like im breaking through with this, I have discovered a real good way of setting it up, and have replays of me doing it im just waiting to upload it. I'll post them here when they are here
Nice idea, I'll waiting for those vids.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is it glide toss forward (like what you do for dsmash kills at higher percents) > sh > grab > toss down> inifinite?
Or the beginning is actually different? o.O

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah, they should really fix that feature. I'd like to be able to change volume while I'm watching without having to go to control panel.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah and maybe one that lets you watch a video a second time if you enjoyed one. I hate having to close my browser so I can re-open and go back to youtube and find the video again.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I have a million dollar idea guys, I'm going to make a website for videos that people can go on and watch videos with a click of button and I'll call it youtube.com. You guys better not steal it though

Kantrip

Kantplay
Allow me to be your corporate investor. I'll just add some more ideas: We'll have advertisements before every video so we can make more money and ruin RickRolls. Also, we may have to remove your "full screen" idea because it sounds like too much effort.

I don't know, I don't see why slideshows to music need replacing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom