• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
I'd wreck WC.

Robin, who the **** cares about those rankings? They're really skewed passed like the first 10-20 because a lot of people don't submit their tournaments to that thread which you have to do in order to be ranked.

Aahhh ok. nevermind then.

-Googs

Smash Lord
i don't see how the infinite is applicable, i've been getting it off a lot in friendlies on MK, all it takes is a few reads, right now if I read a DA from mk i just dash away and throw it down.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think both gdx and myself beat m2k in "serious" friendlies. and broskis im playing starcraft now :\ cant find the current intellectual passion i had for smash anymore i guess i needed more mental strains >_< or im being a ***** dunno i cant tell the difference. also my ALL time fav diddy is a CLOSE tie between p1/gdx/tibs/count with gdx being slightly ahead

Player-1

Smash Legend
Dfear, fliphop, and felix are my favorite diddys, but Idk what the hell fliphop is doing anymore and felix never post on the boards, but I <3 his trolliness. GDX is pretty chill, but I haven't talked to him that much. Count is pretty cool, he's my fourth favorite. I like jeebus when it comes to trolling <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you didnt already have a facebook? lol you can add me if you want

fliphop has quit, although i played him in a pretty fancy set at WHOBO3 in pools.

dekar is one of my favorites too but hes lost in the abyss of LoL

(and im slightly ahead cause of the black factor. sorry guys)

Player-1

Smash Legend
IDK your last name, and no I didn't have a facebook because I never needed one since I just talked to everyone I needed to by phone or school, but I'm graduating this year so I decided to make one to keep in touch with all of my friends

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Yo I haven't checked the diddy boards in like months so...has anything new or exciting happened or should I just go back to mahvel?

Sails

Smash Ace
Going to let the Meta Knight matchup thread wrap up without another thread going so it gets a little more action. Please contribute, this is obviously a very important matchup to discuss!

tibs7

Smash Champion
ahk thats a pity

do you guys have 'pancake parlour' over there?
i think i served some american customers the other day, and they were all like dayuuummm i wish we had back at home. randommm

yo keith kelly, what a sick name brah

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ahk thats a pity

do you guys have 'pancake parlour' over there?
i think i served some american customers the other day, and they were all like dayuuummm i wish we had back at home. randommm

yo keith kelly, what a sick name brah
lol

but seriously, whats a pancake parlor?

Player-1

Smash Legend
we have quite a few IHOPs though...I could have told you were 2 were near the venue =p. Waffle House is pretty good though, not as good as IHOP.

tibs7

Smash Champion
What is ihop?
Pancake parlour just serves pancakes/crepes. it's pretty good :)

:phone:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
****ing tedeth loves pancake parlour.

Came up for a tournament and made me eat my syruppy death cakes til they were gone.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom