• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savon

Smash Ace
My friend Adam is a Diddy player and he always says that one of biggest issues with Diddy is that his recovery is easily gimpable and easy to stop. I truly think that he is wrong and that Diddy has a very solid recovery, but I figured that the people here could give a good answer since you all prob know the character very well.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Gratzi Count!!!! You were always my favorite Diddy!!!!!!

@Savon, Diddy's recovery is average. as long as he has his second jump, he can't get gimped

tibs7

Smash Champion
Omg genesis.
There is one Aussie guy going down and he's kinda strange....so don't think all of Australia is like him! :(

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey arnold PR? pretty legit

and ive already met vyse so i have an impression of regular aussie people already tibs :laugh:

also, unless plane ticket prices go down dont think ill be going to genesis 2 anymore. They're currently 400-500 total. Hope they go down to sub 300 and ill get a ticket

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Except tibs is much better than me :)

I've recently moved into my own place with my gf, making my place the go to location for smash as soon as it is setup.

I'll be able to start practicing again. For the longest time, smash has been about running tournaments and nothing else. Been practicing the last few nights and it has been fun.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im still tryin to figure out why u let go of the ledge last stock and re-upb'd that **** really pissed me off man. u still had remaining invincibility frames, you were too blood boiled atm to remember the amount of time u truly have to let go of edge and regrab with upb WHILE STILL HAVING INVINCIBILITY that and u didnt NEED to ff off the ledge to upb u couldve sideways let go of edge then <insert ledge mixup>, always think safe bro.

+respect points to jebus. good, now start impressin :p

Count

Smash Champion
Jebus is really really good lol. He beat dehf in tourney for petes sake. Nobody wants to admit he's good just bc his posts are silly lol. Keep doin it big Jebus!!!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
My Diddy has been getting a TON better since I picked him up ~ a month ago. But I still have a long way to go.

I'd like to post some videos soon that you guys can take a look at. My goal is to have him where I want by the next Apex.

Also, props to Jebus. But I didn't see any Jebus dribbling.

Peace!

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
That was losers finals. We were playing on live stream so I think all the pressure got to me. I also had to play DEHF right after a bad loss to MikeHaze. They were all really good games though. I have to stop making sooo many big mistakes though

Vega4

Smash Ace
After watching Jebus match vs DEHF, I can tell that maybe it's not that hard this match-up.
It's just about not getting chaingrabed and gimping Falco... And of course, not getting gimped xD

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Jebus, you're a really good player. Just eliminate some of those mistakes and you'll take your game to a whole new level.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I think he's going to Genesis.. I saw a post some time ago but i forget. And about Lie.. in the US yea I'd give him 4th but OoC included I'd put LP over Lie. Don't really wanna get into this though lol

edit: i forgot about my negro AZ too

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
consistent 1st place prob. Unlike robin who has yet to have a tournament win under his belt :p

ya mask bro?

tibs7

Smash Champion
m2k offered me a buddy pass so i could go to gen2

mmm makes flights like 500 cheaper..... interesting.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'd wreck WC.

Robin, who the **** cares about those rankings? They're really skewed passed like the first 10-20 because a lot of people don't submit their tournaments to that thread which you have to do in order to be ranked.

Count

Smash Champion
You don't have submit anything to that thread for it to count dude. Rajem goes through all results..its just a reflection of how successful people are, not necessarily how good they are. I should be shooting up next update since it will include my 31 person victory at bith :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom