• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
felix did wayyyyy better vs m2k than lee martin...lets just say that felix brought m2k down to last stock 3rd game...while lee just...yeaaa ;\
Um game one and two of me vs jason were actuallllly really close. All I saw in Jason vs Felix was mu inexperience on jasons part and Felix playing well. You forgot the part where I destroyed Felix. Felix is mad good but jeez I have so many haters bc I can't beat m2k? Felix took one match and I took a match with toon link... Yep toon link.. Props to Felix on wrecking tyrant and Seibrik. <3

tibs7

Smash Champion
dfear wasnt hating on you. hes a good kid.
i was asking for tips on m2k and yikakur said well he cant beat lee martin how is he supposed to help you with m2k, then dfear said well felix actually did some **** against m2k whilst he got destroyed by yourself.
once again there was no hate on you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey p1 come to dragoncon this weekend. im coming and i want to play some brawl this weekend

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i meant to say felix did better against m2k than he did with you good sir :3 because you clearly bent him over a barrel :p

and lol georgia? hmmm i like how i can finally go oos now butttt ugh of all places georgia!?...ill see u at dc or next to/apex/#/w.e

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
i did well vs. m2k because he sucks vs. diddy. I'm no adhd though. IMO i have good experience in the mk matchup, and lee martin has good experience in the diddy matchup. he just outplayed me.

i'm not sure why no one has mentioned this AT ALL, but m2k sd'd at 40% with a side b off stage. he still caught up to me (cause im bad), but then I just got momentum and I won. It's not like i got this kind of lucky break vs. lee martin.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im just waiting for seibrik to catch up to lee martin status -_-

-namesearchh-

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Felix you don't give yourself enough credit. Your really good imo

LOL@ dfear^... I didn't think you were hating.. I was just saying I have a lot of haters for some reason:p

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Onto Diddy's Bdacus: I've seen vids with Diddy covering almost 75% of FD with Bdacus, is this really possible with precise timing?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Lee Martin has cool hair though D:

bdacus will cover about a bit more than half of fd. It's frame perfect stuff so pretty precise I'd say.

p1 are you ditching that thread good sir?

Player-1

Smash Legend
IDK, I keep asking if I SHOULD update it seeing that I have a lot more free time now, but no one responds.

DFear, I think I heard that some of SFL is going.

Choice

Smash Champion
is there any thread or videos regarding banana placement regarding traps and stuff? like if i place a banana at point A and have a banana in my hand then i can do this, this and this? anything like that?

Player-1

Smash Legend
no, the list of what you can do....is just....so big.

while we're on the subject though, I <3 pushing people into bananas by purposely hitting their shield with a laggy attack so they slide into it,

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
is there any thread or videos regarding banana placement regarding traps and stuff? like if i place a banana at point A and have a banana in my hand then i can do this, this and this? anything like that?
No. I could write a guide but why lol. Just sit in training mode and have a barrel blast!

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
What makes nuts so special? I mean I can't find a single use for catching a nut in my memory unless it's full blast and you're NOT Diddy. It's obvious with nannerz, but nuts just seem so... eh, only good from the popgun. Why waste time to catch them when you need so much space?

Maybe this is just a running gag I'm unaware of.

Choice

Smash Champion
alright thanks all the same. i guess i'll just spend more time monkeying around in training mode.

also catching a peanut means you dont have to do some defensive or offensive option against the peanut leaving you open to be attacked or banana'd.

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
alright thanks all the same. i guess i'll just spend more time monkeying around in training mode.

also catching a peanut means you dont have to do some defensive or offensive option against the peanut leaving you open to be attacked or banana'd.
In that situation you lose all aerials and normal attacks for an item that when thrown deals... how much? I think it may leave you even MORE open than if you had just airdodged the thing.

And I mean sometimes I read that a Diddy may catch his own peanuts, but I cannot think of a situation where that is viable.

tibs7

Smash Champion
He's clearly talking about our broken gun shooting them.
Nuts in hands suck hard.
So interview thread guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom