• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I only charge smashes against DK and Samus cus otherwise they dodge it by bouncing. I should do it mooooore *_*

Grizzer -> I'm not KILLING with my usmash, I'm punishing with it instead of punishing with my fair. That way, I can kill with my fair *_*

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
upsmash Oos is still amazing.

im just afraid of using upsmash cuz most of atlantic south SDI's out of everything :\

btw whats this talk bout psnl >_> i want that discussion of running downsmash! i really want to learn that stuff

btw # 2, charging smashes for the duration of the FULL TRIP ANIMATION is better than unchargd/c stickd smashes...pickd that up just now...love the extra 30%+ knockback/earlier kill
what do you mean by running dsmash? you can do it by pivoting first, but that kinda takes time and is pretty obvious

Count

Smash Champion
Yeah OS showed me how to do this last time I played him in tournament.

Its difficult to do and tough to explain. Search overswarm's youtube channel. It's easiest with marth.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Maybe he'll do a name search

overswarm overswarm overswarm overswarm overswarm

DFEAR

Smash Hero
of course...but only slightly...

all of his limbs grow larger during his aerial attacks besides upair

sai_:)

Smash Ace
OH SHI-

I asked him about this in person forever ago but kinda forgot the specifics of what he said...

Overswarm Overswarm Overswarm

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
during the pivot animation you can flick the control stick back in the direction you were originally running and buffer a dash attack (it can certainly come as a surprise)

and if you let go of the turn around and then hit dsmash you'll downsmash instead.... so if you do this reall quick it seemed like you cancelled your run into a smash :)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
You realize the other characters' mains will come in here and think that actually means something

not really

EDIT: That was aimed at P-1

I should practice the pivot D-Smash, I've never actually tried xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom