• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
..................................................uh

...no it doesn't? O.o
when you guys get the chance, do this little test. Go to luigis mansion. space yourself away from the piller to where you can jab it with your second jab but not the first. then fair. It won't hit. Then bair. It will hit

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
when you guys get the chance, do this little test. Go to luigis mansion. space yourself away from the piller to where you can jab it with your second jab but not the first. then fair. It won't hit. Then bair. It will hit
uhm, just a theory, the pillar is broad low and thin high, and since bair comes out faster you hit a lower part? I'm just sayin

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
*Just tested it, and is now eating my hat*

B-Air has more range, but only by a little. The F-Air hitbox lasts longer and is larger horizontally (covering the body), while B-Air's hitbox is short-lived and mostly around the foot (poking out a bit from the bottom of his foot). It is slightly disjointed, but F-Air is too for that matter.

Still, knowing this, I don't think this will change how we use either move, though >.>

EDIT: And N-Air's is HUGE, prolly beats out Tornado it's so disjointed. AMAZING MOVE

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'm working on the hitbubbles now. I've got N-Air and F-Air done, and I'll have a video up by the end of the weekend (as well as a .pac download). It's really easy to do, actually.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
That poor banana...victim of a mindless over the top assualt...He will be missed...

also Dfear I've made part of that song Diddys win music so thanks for that.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to officially say hi to everyone, I am a Pikachu main who is secondary diddy kong, also I have been stalking the diddy thread for months and just now decided to show myself 0.0

PZ

Smash Lord
I would just like to officially say hi to everyone, I am a Pikachu main who is secondary diddy kong, also I have been stalking the diddy thread for months and just now decided to show myself 0.0
lulz same here but im trying to decide whether diddy or falco. If u ask me their quite equal. Basically they are suppose to be on the same position in the tier list as I see it but them kirby kinda ***** falco so hes just 4th.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
In my opinion diddy is better because there are alot of falco's in my region...including Kismet(3rd best falco in the U.S.) so I like the originality factor of diddy kong, also have you seen the banana **** its godly

Gnes

Smash Master
lulz same here but im trying to decide whether diddy or falco. If u ask me their quite equal. Basically they are suppose to be on the same position in the tier list as I see it but them kirby kinda ***** falco so hes just 4th.
Kirby doesnt **** falco...matchup is even...

Diddy does beat falco though(or thats what recent tourney results indicate)

PZ

Smash Lord
Hmmz diddy kong has awesome BDACUS combos but so does falco hmmz this is tough make I should just go meta lulz but I suck with him maybe if I learn how to dair camp I could be decent and maybe if I be less predictabe with snake I can use him.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Auburn, AL

Auburn, AL

Auburn, AL
Who are you, and why haven't we played each other? Come to T-Town more often (if I've forgotten you, I'm sorry).

EDIT: Wait, Alias... That name is on my Wii! You HAVE been here before :O

If you're a Pikachu main, I hope you've been playing Cam a lot :p

EDIT 2: Nice sig btw

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Ingulit I was a T.O. at That Ain't Falco and yes I play Cam everyday lol

also my buddy Evan wanted me to tell you hi, he was at Kami-con and says you are the best Diddy he has ever came into contact with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom