• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conti

Smash Ace
Yea 3 days... Friday it starts, sat for brawl they finished singles, Sunday they played doubles....
In other news... AZ is a diddy main and helpd setup the stagelist... but the stagelist really hurt some characters... the big ones being ICs and Diddy... I reallly hope they can edit it before the next mlg... adhd got 6th and ic's weren't even in top16... like wtf.... they reallly need to fix that

Edit: I lied, atomsk placed top 16 but he also uses mk and d3 ... and I bet he used them alottt more at mlg than ic's.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i got WRECKD by MK's timing me out with a 3% lead. good **** me : <. felix/dekar taught me some stuff so good ****.

happytif

Smash Cadet
share it to us DFEAR =DDD
Well, good job out there guys, at least we made to top 6 xD
I would like to ask it once again... could someone link me the PSNL vid? Thank you in advance

tibs7

Smash Champion
you mean "omg these boards are way cooler than gay *** marf boards tibs, thanks man"

you're welcome shaya =) l2beat ted btw. i wanna see you no.1 next PR........

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
<pic>

I love both of these people <3<3
omg that's perfect

Secretly ADHD had just tried to elbow him in the head right as the photo was taken

EDIT: Should anyone be concerned that a Luigi made it top 8 at MLG? If Biglou had beaten ESAM, he'd've played ADHD... And who knows how that would have gone :x

happytif

Smash Cadet
Who's ADHD and who's Tyrant? =O (btw, any1 got a pic of AZ? I'm curious)

M2K freaks me out...

tibs7

Smash Champion
so like m2k is coming to australia.
you guys should start saving.....

tibs7

Smash Champion
He is staying in Melbourne btw, none of this Sydney bs bruz.

I can't wait to team with him also lolololol. Tyrant can come to <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom