• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Wasn't there some clan battle thing..?
Heh-heh. Everyone got owned by the Star Wolf Squadron before the whole thing even existed. We're that awesome.

[/pride]

Anyway guys, I have a question for any and all members: are we spending too much time at our happy place, the SWS Forum? I mean, we haven't gotten any new members in decades.

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
Heh-heh. Everyone got owned by the Star Wolf Squadron before the whole thing even existed. We're that awesome.

[/pride]

Anyway guys, I have a question for any and all members: are we spending too much time at our happy place, the SWS Forum? I mean, we haven't gotten any new members in decades.
just wait i think more would come when brawl is in the uk

Wrath`

Smash Master

[/pride]

i havent been to the happy place in a whiel i have been busy, aggz i will be much more free in may, april is just a busy month for me.

kungfurabbits

Smash Apprentice
I want to join but I am not anywhere close to what could be considered a good Wolf player in Starwolf Squadron. Mainly b/c I don't currently have any friends that actually play this game near me (college dorm) and I don't have online capabilities in this dorm room. In other words, I've been stuck just constantly playing level 9 computers 1v1 (obviously winning every game) but anybody can beat a lvl 9. Although I do have a friend all the way on the other side of campus who I play with about once a week on average. He's a pretty decent zelda though I pretty much beat him every match as well.

So I'll have to wait until I get home from school in a few weeks and then I'll only have online play to try and get more experience (which also isn't necessarily good but better than computer players). Then I'll see where I stand as Wolf.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Oh, didn't see the register button. My bad, Patinator. Happy?
As a matter of fact, no. Next you must bow before me, own three level nine Wolfs on Smashville as Jigglypuff in a 99 stock match with Smash Balls on high, all the while saying "OMGWTFBBQ" over nine thousand times, fast.

Hurr-hurr-hurr. I've thrown EVERYONE for a loop, lol. :bee:

I was joking about the name, letterbomb. :laugh:

Wrath`

Smash Master
As a matter of fact, no. Next you must bow before me, own three level nine Wolfs on Smashville as Jigglypuff in a 99 stock match with Smash Balls on high, all the while saying "OMGWTFBBQ" over nine thousand times, fast.

I just imagined a realy gulible smasher doing that

Kashakunaki

Smash Master

But he wasn't joking about the challenge.

§witch

Smash Lord

Yeah, yeah i got that. Sarcasm doesn't translate well into text.:laugh:

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
Why must one have 100+ views? I understand this roots out some newer, more unwanted accounts, but it still seems kind of unreasonable. :(
I fully believe that one might not have 100+ views, yet still [should] be eligible to join.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Why must one have 100+ views? I understand this roots out some newer, more unwanted accounts, but it still seems kind of unreasonable. :(
I fully believe that one might not have 100+ views, yet still [should] be eligible to join.
Well... I thought we abandoned that rule. Raul must not have updated the first post. Follow the guidelines and send it to Raul.

Also: EL OH EL at your signature... Followed by a :mad:.

:laugh:

Patinator

Smash Champion
Er, I sent a message to White_Lightning, but have yet to receive the return.
Is this normal? [pardon my impatience]
Hmm. I haven't seen White active lately, I don't think. Send it to Relhots, saying that you didn't get a response from White Lightning after a while. Relhots is usually on. If that fails after five days, try Raul.

Relhots

Smash Lord
White_lightning is usually on MSN Messenger, he lost his password for SWF, and is currently trying to recover it...

and i laugh at all of the people that think they are good wolf players on the board, when they usually utterly suck.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
White_lightning is usually on MSN Messenger, he lost his password for SWF, and is currently trying to recover it...

and i laugh at all of the people that think they are good wolf players on the board, when they usually utterly suck.
If I could play you in person I'd bet you $50 bucks I would win a throw down with you. Hard.

Wolf93

Smash Apprentice
belfast but orginally from the Isle of Man
hi :)

BTW brawl has a date now. 27th june for UK i can finally play you guys.
what the heck 27th of june in da Uk last i heard it was the 30th may is that true? coz if it is nintendo has now ticked me off i been saving up for brawl since november last year and the longer i have to wait to use wolf in brawl the longer i am going to beat up fox on it when i do get it!!

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
This clan really fails. No one is ever here or on the chat. Not even with the chance of an intense, REAL forum.
It was never meant to be any sort of competitive "clan" in the first place. It was just a thread for anyone who supported the idea of Wolf as a playable character in Brawl. It already served it's purpose a long time ago and today it's just something nice to look back on.

Patinator

Smash Champion
This clan really fails. No one is ever here or on the chat. Not even with the chance of an intense, REAL forum.
Yes, yes, and YES. This clan is a failure. With the chance of a Smash World Forums-esque site, the majority of you don't even respond to my PM's. Relhots doesn't give a ****. YEAHDUDE can't do it right now. Koarin says he can, but I haven't seen him. Letterbomb didn't respond, but he went.

But what about the rest of you?! That's one out of twenty people.

I'm almost ashamed to be leader of this club. You all have a week to make up for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom