• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Apparently I'm a Brawl player. And I main Bowser. Man I'm ftw.

On a serious note, I play Fox on Melee. I don't play Brawl. Period. I'm straight. >.>

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
I might be getting a saturday weekly setup here in Rock Hill. My only problem is getting the equipment necessary like tv's and wii's with a copy of brawl - the system doesn't even have to have all the info cuz I gotz a power save with 100% everything!

EDIT: put me on the locator list - SSBB - Lucario/SSBM - Fox/Marth/Falcon/Sheik(Yes all Four!) lolz

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
it's nice but your ****in with the games engine, real deal players won't play for money on Brawl+

and if that's the case just play high price melee! lol

Foxy

Smash Master
It's a Melee tournament. Brawl+ is just a test, side-tourney.

Also, probably 15-20 people ARE going to pay money to play Brawl+, it's really quite good and I encourage anyone to try it, but that's not what the tournament is really for.

NC IS FOR MELEE

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
like if ever you did a BIG Tourney don't expect people like Chillin and Azen to show up. But I might come for melee and show my stuff - The good people play the game as is!

To each his own! lolz

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yes, I do play Melee! I main Mario, but I also use Ness, Kirby, Yoshi, and Pikachu! =P
if you're ever in Columbia there are like 4 of us who would love to play, and god ****, I'm making a combo video if you want in on that lol

if I go down to Charleston anytime soon I'll see if I can meet up with you and GawdImFoxy (that sexy beast)

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
if you're ever in Columbia there are like 4 of us who would love to play, and god ****, I'm making a combo video if you want in on that lol

if I go down to Charleston anytime soon I'll see if I can meet up with you and GawdImFoxy (that sexy beast)
Ok, that sounds cool with me! I might be going to Columbia soon anyway to visit my bro in college. I'll let you know if I come to Columbia. And sure, let me know any time if come down to Charleston/Summerville.

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
oh hey i go to college @ usc and play a bit of melee. i'm not very good but i'm always down on learning to be better...

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
I know, but on the 22nd, that's a Sunday. I doubt that most kids my age from SC will travel hours to go to NC on a school night, and expect to let their parents be ok with that. This tourney is at a good time and probably won't last as long, and takes a shorter amount of time for SC people to go to. Still on a school night, but it's a lot more convenient.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone i'm in columbia south carolina. My mains: Dedede, ganondorf, and C. Falcon.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
nice to meet ya zeadro. O and hey dr. peepee, Trc and some of my other friends are thinking about setting up tournies. I don't know when TRC's would be. But my other friends are going to try and have one in USC in april.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you can make that tourney over the second half of my spring break, I can go bro.

I really wanna see you bros again. Keep me updated man.

Top Bottom