• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Oh and it also helps to fight level 7 blood hawk Falcons (red or you're doing it wrong).

Do that and you'll pillar with Fox. :p SRS BIZ

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kidd, I never ever play online Brawl anymore. -_-

But if there are any future tournaments in Spartanburg, or somewhere nearby let me know ASAP!!

Im not dead. lol Internet's been off.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Hey Kidd, I never ever play online Brawl anymore. -_-

But if there are any future tournaments in Spartanburg, or somewhere nearby let me know ASAP!!

Im not dead. lol Internet's been off.
Welcome back dude! Glad to see you're back repping the SC scene. Coupl'a questions if you don't mind.
1. Do you play both melee brawl?
2. Mains in either/both games?

I will update this thread tomorrow once I get on a computer and not a wii lololol.

TigerZER0

Smash Rookie
SSBM - The Captain Falcon/Manondorf

Falcon dittos? Brinstar? What's up?

Lareit

Smash Ace
Word. I'll be up there tommorow, in Robert's apartment after 1.

Why so dead SC boards? :ohwell:
There are less then 10 SC regular smashers.

Kidd
Me(ARS)
Crio
Zcasanova
Jman
Ryanarius
Khai

The rest are NC people.....or very casual smashers.

TigerZER0

Smash Rookie
Its like my boy is on crutches in Brawl (not to mention Arthritis Ganon), but I'm always up for some Smash in Clemson.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
There are less then 10 SC regular smashers.

Kidd
Me(ARS)
Crio
Zcasanova
Jman
Ryanarius
Khai

The rest are NC people.....or very casual smashers.
It's really sad, because I know of others who are active who could post on here.
Everlasting Yay ( The man)
Silver Flame (Knows his Pokemon)
Franklin (So Good!)
Kuja (He just recently joined though so I can understand that)
That d00d that Kuja was with at Scha's tournament (Believe in Bowser! :D)
Synk01 (My main training partner in Melee)
etc etc

Maybe 09 will be a good year for change in the SC Community. We just gotta step it up. I'm tired of us just being this little state with nothing happening. I want somebody good to come out of this state and be able to compete at a national level LOL. I don't care who, I just want somebody to just go "lol watch this" and start ******. I don't even care if it's Melee or Brawl xD.

Dr.PP has gotten really good from what I could tell at Scha's Melee tournament. I mean he wrecked EVERYONE. And where does this guy live? In Shelby, NC. The middle of well...nowhere? If we can be dedicated and practice up, I'm sure SC could also provide a sexy challenge in Smash Brothers. Through support and dedication, anything is possible :).

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You bring me up, but you neglect to mention I have freakish dedication here. When learning both games, I would ponder situations and my best option to use in each in my free time at school, in the car, etc. It's really sucky it you aren't totally into it like I am.

I know SC can make a difference, but until you can start pulling all of these randoms and vets together for a decent scene, I'm not sure how much will actually change for you bros in '09.

Good luck though, Carolina Bro Love.

Lareit

Smash Ace
You bring me up, but you neglect to mention I have freakish dedication here. When learning both games, I would ponder situations and my best option to use in each in my free time at school, in the car, etc. It's really sucky it you aren't totally into it like I am.

I know SC can make a difference, but until you can start pulling all of these randoms and vets together for a decent scene, I'm not sure how much will actually change for you bros in '09.

****, if I had that much drive to do anything.......

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321

Yeah, I that's why I brought you up bro. You're one of my favorite smashers because you worked your way up to where you are with hard work and dedication, while all the while keeping a cool personality and just being an awesome guy all around. You're right though, we gotta find more people in the scene, and train hard together!

We should merge with NC lololol. Bro love ftw :).

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yeah, I that's why I brought you up bro. You're one of my favorite smashers because you worked your way up to where you are with hard work and dedication, while all the while keeping a cool personality and just being an awesome guy all around. You're right though, we gotta find more people in the scene, and train hard together!

We should merge with NC lololol. Bro love ftw :).
Fusion dance is go.

United we shall be unstoppable.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Then my ultimate goal of being a part of Yayuhz will be realized!

I dunno if SC would like the Catfish thrust upon them, which is the only way to receive the Catfish by the way.

Lareit

Smash Ace
SC has better catfishing by far, you yankee heathens best watch yer mouth for I take a shotgun to it!(not an actual threat)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Holymars come to my house and play me in Melee

I'll play that piece of **** Brawl if you want, but I'll talk like Dudley the entire time. "GUTTER TRASH..."

I'll MM anyone in SC who isn't Everlasting Yay (melee only...) is this thread brawl related cause I certainly hope not.

*** it I'm moving on to Guilty Gear like everyone else lol

edit : Dr.PP is insanely good

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
TRC bro, you're like 2 hours and 15 minutes from me. We should meet up sometime somewhere in SC lol.

I think I'm just campy and gay, which is not what I wanted to have happen, but I can't test my new ideas before TO4 to do something better, so I hope I don't bore you to death with the new TO4 vids lol.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Holymars come to my house and play me in Melee

I'll play that piece of **** Brawl if you want, but I'll talk like Dudley the entire time. "GUTTER TRASH..."

I'll MM anyone in SC who isn't Everlasting Yay (melee only...) is this thread brawl related cause I certainly hope not.

*** it I'm moving on to Guilty Gear like everyone else lol

edit : Dr.PP is insanely good
We should definitely hang out sometime. Ever since the tournament I've been training hard with Mario and C Falcon in hopes of getting too good and having even more fun than I already do. =p

I'll MM for Waffles.

Edit- WOW I need to sleep >_>

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
holy ffff I didn't know you were so close Dr.PP I can totally come visit sometime

I can grab Kidd on the way maybe, smash party for all.

Kidd are you coming to TO4? I decided I'm going and I am actually driving by Greenville (basically) to go to it, so if you need a ride...

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Your too slow!

Btw Kidd, between rewatching our matches and Crio, i figured out ur shennanigans, be ready for more Sonic PAUNCH!!!! next time, lol

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Your too slow!

Btw Kidd, between rewatching our matches and Crio, i figured out ur shennanigans, be ready for more Sonic PAUNCH!!!! next time, lol
Honestly you probably will beat me this time ><. I haven't been playing much brawl at all I'm afraid. Been really busy learning how to avoid getting ***** by falco/falcon in melee, lol. I'll train hard in brawl after TO4 though. Watch out, I'm coming back with top tiers (still a Peach main).

And RC it is very possible that I will need a ride. It would be lovely if you dropped by! Btw I still have your Ronin Warriors lololol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sweet! We'll definitely have to stay in touch RC bro. It's a real shame I didn't play you at Scha's, I feel like a jerk now.

Kidd how's your Brawl Peach comin along?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sweet! We'll definitely have to stay in touch RC bro. It's a real shame I didn't play you at Scha's, I feel like a jerk now.

Kidd how's your Brawl Peach comin along?
Lol, she's in a slump right now because I've been training so hard for T04, honestly.

Top Bottom