• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Marth is way more manly then captain falcon, have you not seen the marth boards? His tiara conceals his manlyness, if he were to take off his tiara, the world would explode from marths unimaginable levels of man. Which is why when he uses his final smash, his tiara comes off for a 0.0002 of an inch, giving him immense powers for a second.

I hate you a lot

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I personally believe that Falcon has much better combo potential than we've realized. It's just that everyone is hopping on this "oh.. he's not as good as he was in melee... so I'll just play MK instead (or Snake)" I give it a year at most before MK relenquishes his spot at the top of the tier list.

Zylar

Smash Ace
Captain Falco has security issues. He asks "show me your moves" to make fun of the less manly people, and trys to copy those who are more manly.

Marth would die from flux of power if his tiara thing was taken off, thus he isn't manly because he can't show the manliness.

Jigglypuff can't be manly, it isn't a man. 0_o

Ganondorf uses steriods so that doesn't count.

Thank goodness on this forum no one brought up the thought (*shudder*) of a manly pit. (It HAS happened elsewhere) o~0

Kirby-snake is sooooo manly.
But...
Link is the manliest.
Now I'm not saying Link with his green hero's clothes oh no, I'm saying link with his farming clothes on Twilight Princess. In real life girls fell in love with him with just the intro scene (Three I know personally). Now if farming clothed link was a costume for him in Brawl, HANDS DOWN, the manliness would override the Wii, explode, kill Tabuu, make captian falcon imitate, and marth would want to too and die from removing the tiara thingy. :(
All that said in done, link is horrible tho.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Captain Falco has security issues. He asks "show me your moves" to make fun of the less manly people, and trys to copy those who are more manly.

Marth would die from flux of power if his tiara thing was taken off, thus he isn't manly because he can't show the manliness.

Jigglypuff can't be manly, it isn't a man. 0_o

Ganondorf uses steriods so that doesn't count.

Thank goodness on this forum no one brought up the thought (*shudder*) of a manly pit. (It HAS happened elsewhere) o~0

Kirby-snake is sooooo manly.
But...
Link is the manliest.
Now I'm not saying Link with his green hero's clothes oh no, I'm saying link with his farming clothes on Twilight Princess. In real life girls fell in love with him with just the intro scene (Three I know personally). Now if farming clothed link was a costume for him in Brawl, HANDS DOWN, the manliness would override the Wii, explode, kill Tabuu, make captian falcon imitate, and marth would want to too and die from removing the tiara thingy. :(
All that said in done, link is horrible tho.
Captain Falcon only tells characters to show him their moves because he knows the other characters like it when he takes an interest in them. He really is a friendly guy.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What's with all these 08er's denying the manliness of falcon? Seriously guys, don't barge in here saying that falcon is less manly, this goes further than brawl.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I didn't say everyone, I said all. Lol I know that sounds really dumb, but when you put it in the context it was given I am only saying what's with these few 08er's saying C.falcon is less manly. Although I think there are a lot 08er's denying his manliness.

Like how a king is titled his holiness sometimes, I think falcon shall be titled: "His Manliness."

EDIT: Well yeah I am kinda a new guy, but I started in May. That gives me 10 months of melee. So I am not a total melee-less smasher.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon is the manliest character in the game, for sure. However, if Canas would ever happen to make his way into SSB4, then Falcon would topple. Canas' monocle is like Marth's tiara only it manages to just make him MORE manly. *Nod*

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Captain Falcon is the manliest character in the game, for sure. However, if Canas would ever happen to make his way into SSB4, then Falcon would topple. Canas' monocle is like Marth's tiara only it manages to just make him MORE manly. *Nod*
Captain Falcon with a monocle and mustache=Best character ever for sure.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon is very manly, but also very friendly. He's actually my neighbor and he often invites the neighborhood over for dinner parties and he helps me out with things I'm not very good at. He also sends everyone on the street and Christmas card at Christmas. He offers to walk my dog when I don't have time and he's actually a good cook who enjoys sharing his food with his neighbors.

Karas

Smash Cadet
@ HippoChinfat,
Uhm K?
C.Falcon is by Far the most Manly
and Jiggypuff, the second because you think its a Girl, but that's what jiggy wants you to think.
Just think about It.
@ The Tier List, I really think the lows just got messed Around, i think yoshi should Be Put 3rd.
And I think That Ike Should ATLEAST Have Been In the Middle.

Corigames

Smash Hero
So I guess we're back to hating out the 08ers to hell and back, eh? This is how communities fall apart :-/
I think that the boards were fine before 08ers, but now that there are we are in trouble. I think it is much easier to say that new people ruin communities than the older people mad at the newer people ruining the community.

But... this is a tier discussion and tires don exit... so it's pointless. Snake/MK are on top and that's all anyone needs. They should lock the thread because all it has become is a (X)cos wave of staying on topic. sometimes it is, then it isn't, and then it is again. Things that want to be discussed have and there isn't any point in trying to bargain over character placements.

Karas

Smash Cadet
Yeah I do, 3rd Worst.
And I think all the New 08'ers joining Like, me
are actually a good thing, because now you get even more And newer Opinions so there's More to discuss.
that's Only My opinion. I could Be wrong.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Yeah I do, 3rd Worst.
are actually a good thing, because now you get even more And newer Opinions so there's More to discuss.

Like if people are talking about the competitive scene and then some newbie comes in who hasn't ever gone to a tourney and complains about how the rules aren't fun, or how the characters are well-balanced, or talking about how Wavedashing and L-cancelling in Melee were glitches (when they obviously weren't, especially considering that L-cancelling was in one of the games' manuals, either the N64 or Melee one). It's a horrible analogy, but most 08'ers on SWF are like that.

But then, you get an influx of people who try to argue about things they don't know about, or bring up old news that people have long since gotten over. =_=; and I'd understand since, as new as I am, I have to deal with that on the Sonic boards sometimes. :urg:

Karas

Smash Cadet
Like if people are talking about the competitive scene and then some newbie comes in who hasn't ever gone to a tourney and complains about how the rules aren't fun, or how the characters are well-balanced, or talking about how Wavedashing and L-cancelling in Melee were glitches (when they obviously weren't, especially considering that L-cancelling was in one of the games' manuals, either the N64 or Melee one). It's a horrible analogy, but most 08'ers on SWF are like that.

But then, you get an influx of people who try to argue about things they don't know about, or bring up old news that people have long since gotten over. =_=; and I'd understand since, as new as I am, I have to deal with that on the Sonic boards sometimes. :urg:
So Basically, the 08'ers are gonna Be hated till 09' and what happeneds then? you hate the 09'ers? and goes on till brawl ends up In a Museum?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yeah I do, 3rd Worst.
There's a tendancy for the opinions to be misinformed, that's the issue.

No hating on the '08ers, I don't judge until I read what they have to say, but it's the truth, more '08ers are misinformed then '07ers, and more '07ers are misinformed then '06ers, etc. This applies to people who still post regularly of course.

Oh, and your opinion is wrong, Yoshi is NOWHERE NEAR third worst, period.

He's got infinites and death grabs on a lot of the cast, and his pivot grab is awesome. Since he's got a good grab range, you can actually expect him to be able to use said grabs in a match, unlike Ganondorf in the Wario/Ganondorf match-up.

Yoshi goes even with MK, goes even or has an advantage with Snake, and features a lot of other notable advantages/neutrals. Sure he has REALLY BAD match-ups against some popular characters, but inherently he's not a bad character at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom