• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

crifer

Smash Lord
actually theres a vid on youtube, where samuraiPanda spikes anther sonic´s upB with dair,
i think it was on pokemon stadium 1 , so idk if upb has invincibility frames

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ yep, he hit after the invincy frames. Anther's Sonic.... was doing it wrong in those matches :laugh: he does much better nowadays afaict.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I figured as much. I'm on a proxy at school so I wouldn't be able to watch the video anyways, but thanks for clearing it up.
A Pika main, using Sonic, never thought I'd see it.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I always preach about this on the Sonic boards, but using a Uair to recover from really low makes it incredibly safe. The first hit is too disjointed, so that if someone tries to grab gimp you, they wont be able to because it has a large hit box and tiny hurtbox for you to get grabbed. I believe it also gives you a tiny boost in height. I personally almost always choose to recover from far below, so that I'm just barely landing on the platform. Uair covers me.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Super Armor =/= Invincibility.

:093:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's true.

Only... it doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
That's true.

Only... it doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
i left it in my other pants... but it doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. the balls balls balls balls balls balls balls LOL

but yeah. if piccolo were on the tier list, he would be above DDD. (not in cuteness, though)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lmfao move falcon up what?
Don't sweat choknater, if it were up to the masses, the entire roster would be moving up, leading to a true representation of "tires don exits". If anyone should be moving up though, it's not Captain Falcon :( The realisation makes me weep.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hahah. I have eleventy eight hundred posts. That, and I think Peach is a really excellent character.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hahah. I have eleventy eight hundred posts. That, and I think Peach is a really excellent character.
She should replace Pit in high tier. Pit is... mediocre, feel free to disagree, but I've never fought a Pit that showed me anything particularly special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom