• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
If ZSS makes it to high tier next tier list, all my mains will be high tier and higher... Not a day goes by that I regret taking ZSS as my 1st main, she is too intense... Her speed is just crazy. :)
Wait wait... you -regret- taking her because she's intense? Man, that's the best part.

Good range, one of the fastest characters in the game, one of the best comboers in the game, good killing ability... what more could you want?

bias bias bias

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
So guys, I think Marth will be in S Tier next tier list.

He's pretty awesome, and his tippered strong hit neutral air is almost as powerful as tipper fsmash but is like 500x easier to hit with.

Totally god tier. Who cares about that whole "Meta Knight" thing.

Also Peach should be above Donkey Kong and Pit as well as Marth in S tier!
because you just doesn't know.
lol

But with Bowser having such a large hurtbox, he is more easily shield poked right?

*Note: You have the greatest avatar ever! Monicle & Top Hat Dragon Combo is too pro :bee:
I guess, but his shield can withstand more things then most chars. Plus, fortress can take care of any second hits (most of the time at least..).

-:bowser:Bowser King

Nanaki

Smash Lord
spadefox was one of those guys that I could just look at the picture and know who was posting, the same way if you scroll past a random wall of orange text, you can easily tell that DP made it and that you are free to ignore the entire post.

now he has that (sleeping beauty?) dragon, and im going to have to completely relearn how to identify him.

Thanks a lot, you ****...
Yes, I believe it is Maleficent. I didn't know until he told me, though.

I thought DDD's shield was better than Bowser's?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Well, if you and Spadefox are right, I'll have learned something today. It's already a good day!

Even more reason to give Bowser a try...
He's a fun char to use and I guess he'll be great for low tier tournies now.

Just don't expect an amazing char that will win huge tournies and you'll have no problem :p

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Which was something I was not going for in terms of the question. Don't know why you so protective of the question. Simple yes or no.

Also you have your style and I have mine. Hmmm, where have I heard to at before........
Relating to the last line first, if someone asks me to not call them by some certain nickname I have developed for them, then I will refrain from it. If I keep on calling them like that, then it's annoying for both parties, since it will cause the one to be angered and just leave the other one alone, and the other one will lose his talking partner. Thus, in future, I will simply ignore your postings towards me with the name "fox boy", since this is not my name, and obviously not adressing me.

To answer your question: I haven't been to many tournaments due to my unfortunate location, however, I have hosted smaller ones, have been to several Smashfests and sometimes play the best players here in Austria, who have placed well in the international tournament SMACK, and I'm about on their level. Not quite as high, but approaching them.

I am, though, trying to host tournaments here in Vienna, and will try to attend tournaments outside of the country as soon as my private life has become more stable again.

What is creepier than him calling you that is you actually respond to it. That is what I find creepy.
Why? He called me like that several times. I find it creepy. So I tell him to please stop it. What's so scary about it?

Id say its the prime indicator.
It shows my presence of skill, but I can know a lot of things without being really skilled. It also can be the other way around, I know of people who play really good, but have pretty much no idea about anything. They just play and it just works.

spadefox was one of those guys that I could just look at the picture and know who was posting, the same way if you scroll past a random wall of orange text, you can easily tell that DP made it and that you are free to ignore the entire post.

now he has that (sleeping beauty?) dragon, and im going to have to completely relearn how to identify him.

Thanks a lot, you ****...
Very welcome, I love you too. :3 And yes, that's Maleficent's dragon form, from Sleeping Beauty.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
He's a fun char to use and I guess he'll be great for low tier tournies now.

Just don't expect an amazing char that will win huge tournies and you'll have no problem :p

Yeah, you can't expect too much with him. Though I think he has some high potential, with all of those grab releases. Too bad his pummel's so slow.

I might goof around with him against some friends, just to see how he suits my style.

Relating to the last line first, if someone asks me to not call them by some certain nickname I have developed for them, then I will refrain from it. If I keep on calling them like that, then it's annoying for both parties, since it will cause the one to be angered and just leave the other one alone, and the other one will lose his talking partner. Thus, in future, I will simply ignore your postings towards me with the name "fox boy", since this is not my name, and obviously not adressing me.
Do you want us to call you Spade, or Spadefox, or Spadeboy? I can get away with it, I'm older than you. ;)

To answer your question: I haven't been to many tournaments due to my unfortunate location, however, I have hosted smaller ones, have been to several Smashfests and sometimes play the best players here in Austria, who have placed well in the international tournament SMACK, and I'm about on their level. Not quite as high, but approaching them.

I am, though, trying to host tournaments here in Vienna, and will try to attend tournaments outside of the country as soon as my private life has become more stable again.
Come to the States and play with some REAL smashers. ;) j/k of course, I love you silly Europeans with your biscuits and cremes. Is the smash scene very big in Austria?

It shows my presence of skill, but I can know a lot of things without being really skilled. It also can be the other way around, I know of people who play really good, but have pretty much no idea about anything. They just play and it just works.
I hate it when that happens. The second scenario, I mean. I'll attest to your vast knowledge.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Is that so? You just gave me my gold ticket.

Why? He called me like that several times. I find it creepy. So I tell him to please stop it. What's so scary about it?
And what is so creepy about me calling you foxboy?

Hahahaha! Now I have a bonus ticket, thank you so much for anwsering my questions. Heh heh heh. Now to deal with this stupid reason about something I was told about. You been alot of help. Good day sir.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Why is it that whenever I come to this thread, people aren't talking about the tier list?

*sighs and goes to look for intelligent conversation elsewhere.
Then spark the talk yourself? Shields are a part of a character, by the way, and a very vital point, so talking about defensive abilities is - while not directly related to the tier list, indirectly so.

Do you want us to call you Spade, or Spadefox, or Spadeboy? I can get away with it, I'm older than you. ;)
Spade or Spadefox, I don't really care. I don't like being called "boy", because I honestly think that I've matured far more than most people of my age.

Come to the States and play with some REAL smashers. ;) j/k of course, I love you silly Europeans with your biscuits and cremes. Is the smash scene very big in Austria?
The Brawl scene isn't, unfortunately. We're like 3 active people, and 5 or 6 overall. Only counting the people who mainly play Brawl, a few Melee players join the Brawl events at Smashfests, but not really seriously.

Ganon has one of the worst shields, Spadefox. Yet, another flaw in his design.
Okay, thanks for clearing up, then.

Is that so? You just gave me my gold ticket.
...what?

And what is so creepy about me calling you foxboy?
Because I just find it uncomfortable for someone who is younger than me and doesn't know me at all calling me "foxboy". That is all.

Hahahaha! Now I have a bonus ticket, thank you so much for anwsering my questions. Heh heh heh. Now to deal with this stupid reason about something I was told about. You been alot of help. Good day sir.
uh... ok?

I wasn't talking about myself, because I feel I've reached an acceptable level, I just meant that as an example.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
He's trying to find an excuse for saying incorrect stuff while brushing off comments about his not attending tournaments, clearly. I'm surprised that you don't even know.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Oh god. First red, now orange? Can you please type without any ****en coloring?

And, a guy calling another guy Fox-boy sounds homo.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
He's trying to find an excuse for saying incorrect stuff while brushing off comments about his not attending tournaments, clearly. I'm surprised that you don't even know.
Spadefox or Dark.Pch?

Ummm... You do realize Spadefox is gay right?

Nanaki

Smash Lord
MINDGAYMZ, SON!!!

Closer to on topic: Anyone see that Mario caping MK's DC vid on the Mario boards? It's freakin hilarious. FireMario wins today's awesomeness contest.

Not tier-breaking for sure, but it could lead to better stuff. I always knew that darned Cape had some serious potential...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I'm sorry, I'm gonna type in white just cause you said so and don't like it. Let me not use colors I feel like using cause I wanna be who I am and my taste of typing.

Also don't care how I sound like to you or anyone else. the hell are you to tell me what I should do and not do? Don't like it. There is an ignore list. Use it. Same with everyone else who has a problem with me.

*waits for the crowd to follow this dude and get on me too*

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'm sorry, I'm gonna type in white just cause you said so and don't like it. Let me not use colors I feel like using cause I wanna be who I am and my taste of typing.

Also don't care how I sound like to you or anyone else. the hell are you to tell me what I should do and not do? Don't like it. There is an ignore list. Use it. Same with everyone else who has a problem with me.

*waits for the crowd to follow this dude and get on me too*
Your wish is my cue.

If you just want us to ignore you if we don't like the color, why do you insist on drawing attention to yourself by snapping at the slightest criticism?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spadefox already had his. Dark.Pch was fishing for one.
But I am attending tournaments. They're just not as common as in the US. :|

And if I am talking incorrect stuff, I'm glad to amend it, though I don't talk about stuff I'm not 100% certain of. <.<

Sweetie, I think I would be the last one to mind if someone sounds homo.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
MINDGAYMZ, SON!!!

Closer to on topic: Anyone see that Mario caping MK's DC vid on the Mario boards? It's freakin hilarious. FireMario wins today's awesomeness contest.

Not tier-breaking for sure, but it could lead to better stuff. I always knew that darned Cape had some serious potential...
Well, it looks really cool, but the fact that the opponent has to be at a ridiculous momentum to start with.... ehh, I don't see how many situations there are for that to happen.

But I am attending tournaments. They're just not as common as in the US. :|

And if I am talking incorrect stuff, I'm glad to amend it, though I don't talk about stuff I'm not 100% certain of. <.<
Attending tournaments when you can is fine and all, but you still had your excuse of not having to attend tournaments to be knowledgeable of the game, and regardless of the truth behind that, your words will likely see a very maligned use in the near future.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
MINDGAYMZ, SON!!!

Just went and watched it, and I have one thing to say.

O_O

If Marios can make this somewhat relevant, he's going up for sure.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You really think you know it all about me do you? Thats not the reason I wanted his answers. And it does not have anything to do with this thread. It's for matters none of you know. you can assume so much on why I asked him that but you will never know. his answers is what I need cause I heard something stupid. And thanks to what he said, I will take care of the problem.

But yet you think you do them make lame as jokes to be like everyone else. How many followers will I run into.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I aim to please. As for followers, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who posted this thread. : j

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Attending tournaments when you can is fine and all, but you still had your excuse of not having to attend tournaments to be knowledgeable of the game, and regardless of the truth behind that, your words will likely see a very maligned use in the near future.
Oh jeez... That's what you get for actually wanting to communicate with the community. =/

.Marik

is a social misfit
You really think you know it all about me do you? Thats not the reason I wanted his answers. And it does not have anything to do with this thread. It's for matters none of you know. you can assume so much on why I asked him that but you will never know. his answers is what I need cause I heard something stupid. And thanks to what he said, I will take care of the problem.

But yet you think you do them make lame as jokes to be like everyone else. How many followers will I run into.
No offense or anything, you make really lame posts and only attract negative attention to yourself by doing so. Also the fact you snap at the slightest troll'd or comment of someone who disagrees with you.

I'm not "a follower" of anybody, and this is merely what I've witnessed countless times from you in this thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And that gives you the right to be and idiot. Then others wanna sniff your azz and join in. simple question, got what I needed. And people wanna be a-holes just to TRY and be funny and show off. It's funny, I thought you be the last person to act like a dunce cap.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Are you for real? I'm sorry that I'm not extra courteous to people who place obvious holes in their logic/arguments/posts, then expects nobody to point them out. If you really want people to stop addressing you the way you seem to be getting the most, I suggest you stop acting like you're the center of (negative) attention, and realize that most people will attack anyone's argument that is so terribly flawed. Maybe then you'll see past the posts that are only made by you or addressed to you, and note that you're nobody special, and nobody's really targeting you - you're just repeatedly heaping attention to yourself. I don't have to show off just to point out how and why you're wrong, so don't, as it is, try to "talk up" what I do.

.Marik

is a social misfit
And that gives you the right to be and idiot. Then others wanna sniff your azz and join in. simple question, got what I needed. And people wanna be a-holes just to TRY and be funny and show off. It's funny, I thought you be the last person to act like a dunce cap.
What? Are you talking to me?

Please tell me that was directed at somebody else.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
This may have been asked before, but I'm too lazy to read through 202 pages.

What caused the jump in placement of Pokemon Trainer?

Was it due to tournament results, an advancement in their metagame as a whole, or an advancement of just 1 or 2 of the Pokemon?

This is something I'm interested in, as it was believed that PT still had a lot more potential, and this tier list proved it.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Just because we're not a bunch of super-serious egotistical pricks like you doesn't mean we're idiots.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

Was it due to tournament results, an advancement in their metagame as a whole, or an advancement of just 1 or 2 of the Pokemon?

This is something I'm interested in, as it was believed that PT still had a lot more potential, and this tier list proved it.
Reflex showed us all that we just doesn't know, by tearing through multiple tournaments with Pokémon Trainer, including one with around 80 or 90 entrants. With that in mind, we're still watching for the possible "novelty effect" of a character that makes a sudden splash in tournaments, then fades out.

Of course, if that doesn't happen, you can expect PT to go up again next time.

Where do you live? And good luck in any other tournaments you go to. (Sorry, I'm getting off-topic again, aren't I?)
I think he mentioned in one of his earlier posts that he lives in Austria.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

Tournament results, mainly.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No offense or anything, you make really lame posts and only attract negative attention to yourself by doing so. Also the fact you snap at the slightest troll'd or comment of someone who disagrees with you.

I'm not "a follower" of anybody, and this is merely what I've witnessed countless times from you in this thread.
No man, I now getting tired of this. all the blame was but on me and I am here thinking I am the bad one. I am seriously not. I come here asking a question or w/e, something simple. Then we have azzhats like Ankoku and his goonies sniffing his azz and starting crap. Even when I ignore them, others wanna join in. Wanna focus so much on these kiddy jokes.

No, I'm sick of it already. Net no one says nothing to these idiots? I'm the bad one here. Even when I was calm and chill with these people being stupid, no one said anything. Yet I'm the anti christ of this? Hell no, I should not feel I can't post and speak my mind cause of some idiots.

What? Are you talking to me?

Please tell me that was directed at somebody else.
That was to that fool Ankoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom