• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert.

Smash Master
Despite being a Mario, I think FOW is pretty awesome. I never heard about him till the whole Tyrant/M2K fiasco. One incredible achievement.
are you referencing the Mario-Ness boards war?

yeah I dunno anything about that.

other than it happened.

LOL

Hey so I hear that Marth has a sword.

I like swords :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
FOW has actually been pulling consistent top 3 placings in SK92's tourneys since release.

and if you didnt notice, i was the one that created teh ban ness thread, so obviously i believe he is broken and obviously top tier

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
GIVE IN TO THE AWESOME!!!

O_O

*goes to edit Avi*

Vids or it didn't happen.

I can't find it on Youtube.
Nor can I. I can't find any of his vids, actually. I'm just now hearing about him.

are you referencing the Mario-Ness boards war?

yeah I dunno anything about that.

other than it happened.

LOL
Yeah...it was pretty epic. AIM breeds conspiracy :laugh:

Azen's back. Lucario's rising by next list.

Nanaki

Smash Lord

SBR, I dare you to say "no" to this face
I see no monocle. Who stole Kirby's monocle?

Kirby's just not as...exciting as ZSS or PT are right now. He's somewhat staled out. It's too bad using hats on him isn't as desirable as being able to Kirbycide most of the time, it seems like there's potential there that isn't being used.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
I'm guessing infractions will be plenty in a matter of minutes.

But at least people are having fun. :bee:
This is still more pertinent and entertaining than 5 pages of Fire Emblem tier talk.

I still want answers about Pikachu. What the hell is holding him back? He seems like he could crawl above GW, and maybe even Marth. Is he just too predictable or something?

UncleSam

Smash Master
I still want answers about Pikachu. What the hell is holding him back? He seems like he could crawl above GW, and maybe even Marth. Is he just too predictable or something?
not many takers?
IDK I think pikachu has potential, but some of his kill power is lacking, and constantly performing AT's to stay maneuverable turns off newbs who could be maining MK.
and of course T-jolt is just weird, it confuses me, yet there is multiple camping techs just for one move...
Pika boards focusing too much on the wrong stuff?
*puts up flame shield*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Pikachu is a pretty solid character who definitely has potential to rise, but he doesn't have all the tournament placings he'd need. There's pretty much only one constantly placing Pikachu, and that's Anther.

Besides this, Pikachu requires a lot of skill and knowledge to properly play him because of the crapload of mini-ATs he's got.

Edit: Why did I write "avatar"? lol. I suppose these hpurs of avatar editting went at me. xD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby's just not as...exciting as ZSS or PT are right now. He's somewhat staled out. It's too bad using hats on him isn't as desirable as being able to Kirbycide most of the time, it seems like there's potential there that isn't being used.
WHAT!?! No talk of string attacks, and string grabs!? You don't know the half of the fun that Kirby is without learning how to do those. D=

UncleSam

Smash Master
Besides this, Pikachu requires a lot of skill and knowledge to properly play him because of the crapload of mini-ATs he's got.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7088045&postcount=1
^^this
I have to memorize these...
and use them constantly...
If I worked this hard with Pika, I'd b a beast maybe

WHAT!?! No talk of string attacks, and string grabs!? You don't know the half of the fun that Kirby is without learning how to do those. D=
It's so fun to play a friend with Kirby and gimp him 3 times using string grabsXD

Nanaki

Smash Lord
String grabs are certainly fun. F-throw -> uair -> whatever is always a good time. And dair -> any smash is always fun too. As is utilt -> bair chain. They're just...not enough to make up for his slow air speed and super lightness. Don't get me wrong, I love Kirby. I think Kirby's hilariously fun to play. He's certainly one of my favorite video game characters ever. I just don't think he's going anywhere but down unless someone other than Chu starts to win big events with him.

I think Kirby would be way more awesome if he could ledgegrab while he was still a rock/weight/spikey ball of doom.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Probably because MK's Nado is way better than Kirby's copied Nado, usually making Kirby's pretty worthless.

It's good in teams, though.
yeah I know, I just wanted to see if anyone got the joke, I don't think anyone did which makes me sad, or it just wasn't that funny which I don't care about much anymore.
capied nado is too easy to DI out of and is small...
Kirby's inhale has super armor frames, and spitting out you're opponent does 10%
right?
If it only came out at an earlier frame I'd counter every attack with inhale, or at least nado, and other extremely annoying multi-hit moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom