• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Did you really bring up steel in POOLS, at APEX?

Please stop, I'ma catch a heart attack.

And because stats say we lose to snakes more in tournament means snake is harder then mk? Really? Shut up, because you know that list also shows how many people played the match-up correctly, means everyone who played was good, and shows the match-up at the HIGHEST LEVEL OF PLAY.

God.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Well the zoning game for one.
Take a look at the videos of recent play v. Snake, and look at the old MUs, even the more recent rediscussions, and you'll see a difference if you understand the metagame enough. It's not exactly "easy to see", but it's definitely there.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hey Marth people:

You mind taking your hissy fit slap fights back to your boards, or PMs? You're all acting as feminine as your character, and as annoying as when she's on her period.

It's cluttering up the topic, and frankly I doubt anyone really cares about it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
But I haven't been flaming D:
I've been pretty logical as of far :V
Haven't been saying "Get gud srub" and "usuk" >:O
non-rendered emoticons ftw ^_^

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I was talking about the two main people having the "BAAAAAAW, EVERYONE HATES ME!/YOU FAIL!" contest, but decided to throw in the term "Marth people" in case others were about to jump in. :D

That, and it sounded funny to me.

V

Smash Ace
Hey Marth people:

You mind taking your hissy fit slap fights back to your boards, or PMs? You're all acting as feminine as your character, and as annoying as when she's on her period.

It's cluttering up the topic, and frankly I doubt anyone really cares about it.
Psssh this is coming from an Ike main. Don't you have something better to do, like, fight for your friends or something? Win some tourneys besides low tier first and then make fun of us.

EDIT: or are you making fun of almostlegendary?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Psssh this is coming from an Ike main. Don't you have something better to do, like, fight for your friends or something?
I am. :D

Win some tourneys besides low tier first and then make fun of us.
You're telling the Worse Ike in Texas to win a tournament. >_>

I'll be celebrating if I ever break top 8, lol.

EDIT: or are you making fun of almostlegendary?
Yes, though I assumed he was a Marth guy. Or at least pokes around the Marth boards a bit, seeing as others know him.

Kinda true.

For the record I don't main marth and havnt used him since snes.
>_>

<_<

You have a Marth pic, close enough.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

Yes, though I assumed he was a Marth guy. Or at least pokes around the Marth boards a bit, seeing as others know him.

>_>

<_<

Na I'm a marth reject that didn't have the skills nor the drive to continue to main marth.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so about how ZSS should drop on the next tier list....

V

Smash Ace

>_>

<_<

I can't totally make fun of you tho. At least we come from the same game series :laugh:

almostlegendary wishes he were a marth person. That's why he/she is dissing him to no end with bad arguments.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
peach vs marth even? **** no where do you get your info from?
The Peach players of the WC think that Marth Vs Peach is even. Which question me about their region. If MikeHaze and Hovak are beast with Marth as I hear people going on about, How the hell they come to this statement of the match up being even?

The Answer I usually here is "Fair, Fair out of shield, camp"

Marth is not having that BS and can deal with it. Really this typical use of Fairs. Idk, man, I gave up with these kids.

V

Smash Ace
I think marth ***** peach, but that could be just me, lol. I ****ing suck *** at that matchup.
Marth beats Peach but it's not like Marth vs Ness. 60-40 isn't ****. 75-25 is ****.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
The Peach players of the WC think that Marth Vs Peach is even. Which question me about their region. If MikeHaze and Hovak are beast with Marth as I hear people going on about, How the hell they come to this statement of the match up being even?

The Answer I usually here is "Fair, Fair out of shield, camp"

Marth is not having that BS and can deal with it. Really this typical use of Fairs. Idk, man, I gave up with these kids.
Wow really? I also agree with Peach vs Marth being even (or at least around even), but because of that... I don't even use Fair so much against Marth lol.

EDIT: I don't know about ZSS. I think she's a good, but on the other hand, I also think she's overrated for some reason. I think she should stay where she is

:052:

M@v

Subarashii!
Marth beats Peach but it's not like Marth vs Ness. 60-40 isn't ****. 75-25 is ****.
It feels like it is for me sometimes, lol. **** Marth. The only person I have a really good record with vs him is MK.

With Falco I'm like an even win:loss record vs Marth.

Fox and Peach I get *****. lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you read my big post about Marth Vs Peach like 2 pages back or so, I went on about it from what Peach can do and what Marth can do. I broke it down. I don't see how you guys can think it is even.

Marth Can get away with Marth stuff than Peach can, and does not have to work so much for pressure and juggles. And thans to a sword with range and speed, it is also a problem. People can think this if they want. It's there opinion. But for me, There is no way this fight is even.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
EDIT: I don't know about ZSS. I think she's a good, but on the other hand, I also think she's overrated for some reason. I think she should stay where she is

:052:
Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

ZSS should rise AT LEAST three spots. She has good tourney results (especially considering she doesn't have that many reps at a high level) and decent top tier matchups. The only matchup that really gives her trouble is Falco, and even that's manageable provided you ban Final Destination. Apart from that, she doesn't have any matchups worse than 40:60, and apart from Diddy and (possibly) MK, she has hardly any worse than 45:55.

ZSS has far too much going for her to simply stay in place.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

ZSS should rise AT LEAST three spots. She has good tourney results (especially considering she doesn't have that many reps at a high level) and decent top tier matchups. The only matchup that really gives her trouble is Falco, and even that's manageable provided you ban Final Destination. Apart from that, she doesn't have any matchups worse than 40:60, and apart from Diddy and (possibly) MK, she has hardly any worse than 45:55.

ZSS has far too much going for her to simply stay in place.
If you gonna put it that way, Peach should go up on the list. People over rating ZSS way too much. Seriously for a three spot boost. By this logic, Peach should rise and is indeed a beast in this game.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I love ZSS. Just like Marth she doesnt destroy or get destroyed by many characters, overall her matchups are very safe. The only difference is that Marth's matchups get better as you go down the tier list, while ZSS stay relatively even, but still good enough. I think honestly tihnk she is close to a top ten character

M@v

Subarashii!
ZSS bad matchups? The Starfox team says hi, especially Falco.

I have no room to talk, last tourney I went to i got knocked out by a zss >_>. I know its really bad for ZSS because I never faced a good one before(It was sassy) and still almost won

zeldspazz

Smash Master
ZSS bad matchups? The Starfox team says hi, especially Falco.

I have no room to talk, last tourney I went to i got knocked out by a zss >_>. I know its really bad for ZSS because I never faced a good one before(It was sassy) and still almost won
I heard as long as you strike FD it isnt that bad, like 35-65 at worst.

She is advantage to even against Fox.

Idk much about Wolf.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can never go too far in Smash Theory.

Especially not when it comes to SDI.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom