• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, King Dedede is high because of...

1. His CG's
2. Gimping (BAIR!!!!!!!!!!!)
3. Cause he can live retardly long
4. His Range is too good.

Also, with the addition of the new AT retreating pivot grab, he can extend his CGs longer.

Browny

Smash Hater
i think bowser remains heaviest overall, his fair is fast to momentum cancel with
charizard has the longest range
DDD is broken
lol? how does DDD ever get back on the stage safe vs characters like MK. so easy to shuttle loop him out of his upb. and get DDD to hang on a ledge with a snake or marth edgeguarding. he may not get gimped directly, but his ledge options are among the worst in the game (cept dddcide hahaha). he will usually take a ton of damage, if not outight KO'd when he has to go for the ledge to not get hit out of his upb

Starz

Smash Rookie
hello newbie here. the name is starz. I have come to destroy. I challenge u all. Please.!!

S

smash brawl player 99021

^ screwed manly man falcon knee punch up too...
B+ is **** for him though xD

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
My projected tier list for June (this is not how I think it will be eventually just as of now). This is only for the top 1/2 of the characters because I don't know enough about the more bottom tiers and their matchups. What does everyone think?

(Tier/Character/Rank/Previous Rank)

S: MK 1-1
Snake 2-2

A: Falco 3-3
Wario 4-8
Diddy 5-7
DDD 6-4
Marth 7-6

B: GaW 8-5
Olimar 9-10/11
Pikachu 10-12
Lucario 11-10/11
ROB 12-9

C: Ice Climbers 13-15
ZSS 14-16
Kirby 15-13
Toon Link 16-17
DK 17-14
Luigi 18-21

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
My projected tier list for June (this is not how I think it will be eventually just as of now). This is only for the top 1/2 of the characters because I don't know enough about the more bottom tiers and their matchups. What does everyone think?

(Tier/Character/Rank/Previous Rank)

S: MK 1-1
Snake 2-2

A: Falco 3-3
Wario 4-8
Diddy 5-7
DDD 6-4
Marth 7-6

B: GaW 8-5
Olimar 9-10/11
Pikachu 10-12
Lucario 11-10/11
ROB 12-9

C: Ice Climbers 13-15
ZSS 14-16
Kirby 15-13
Toon Link 16-17
DK 17-14
Luigi 18-21
*gives him a flame shield*

RDK

Smash Hero
God I love the GBD boards. Every time I need to be reminded of how smart I am, I can come here.

I think there will be a reduction in the number of tiers. MK will doubtedly be top still, but with everyone learning how to death with MK I can see him being placed in the same tier with Snake. The more likely event though is the elimnation of the SS rank Tier, MK placed in S. Snake ranks top of the A tier. Theses people will also be included in the A rank in some order: Falco,King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch, Marth, Diddy Kong, Wario. I can see G&W and Marth taking the lower parts of A tier. Falco and DDD taking top with Snake. and Wario and Diddy Kong in the middle.

With that addition, B ranking would include Rob, Olimar, Pikachu, Lucario. I have been hearing a rise with ZSS abilities, so maybe a bump into the B rank. Again, not sure of the order.

After that it's too many units to keep track off x.X ONe thing for sure. CF will still be lowest tier I bet.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Falcon has nowhere to be but lowest tier.

Whether he is not the worst character in Brawl is a whole different debate.

...Then again I can't tell anymore, there are so many characters that could be grouped into the same tier that it's just hard to draw the line between each of them, let alone individually placing them...

I won't lie, the False SBR has a lot of stuff on their shoulder.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I agree. Unordered tiers, or as I call them, "potential groups" are indeed a good idea. Several games use that type of grouping characters of similar potential together, and it's not a bad system, especially in the early stages of the game.
Another plus point: With that type of tier list "why is X above/below Y?"-discussions are erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom