• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
meta knight will be seriously nerfed in the next game his smash will have seriously more lag and his attacks will be practically useless. unless sakuri has a thing for mk in which case he will be almost identical

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
meta knight will be seriously nerfed in the next game his smash will have seriously more lag and his attacks will be practically useless. unless sakuri has a thing for mk in which case he will be almost identical
And there we have it fellers.

Go home now boys.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
falcon will be seriously nerfed in the next game his attacks will have seriously more lag and his knee will be practically useless. unless sakuri has a thing for mk in which case he will be almost identical
I changed a few key words and made it true.
This was some time in October of '07.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Getting hit after doing an FTilt is pure BS. God DK's is so much better and they're to busy BAir'ing to use it.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
I would like to change the discussion towards this question: What characters in High tier can make it into Top tier? I find it amazing that Lain was able to knock ****ing M2K into losers at Apex. Hell Lain actually placed third at Apex. Do you guys beleive that the Ice Climbers actually have the potential to move into Top tier?

Also consider Pikachu. Pikachu does well against the top tiers and supposedly does not have any crap matchups. Pikachu at least will be able to make it to the top of high tier, considering how much Anther can clean house with him as well as how good his moveset is. But do y'all beleive he can make the jump into Top tier as well?

TP

Smash Master
I would like to change the discussion towards this question: What characters in High tier can make it into Top tier? I find it amazing that Lain was able to knock ****ing M2K into losers at Apex. Hell Lain actually placed third at Apex. Do you guys beleive that the Ice Climbers actually have the potential to move into Top tier?

Also consider Pikachu. Pikachu does well against the top tiers and supposedly does not have any crap matchups. Pikachu at least will be able to make it to the top of high tier, considering how much Anther can clean house with him as well as how good his moveset is. But do y'all beleive he can make the jump into Top tier as well?
No and no. Since Lain is the best ICs, neither Dojo or M2K had experience vs the very best the ICs had to offer. What Lain did was still ****ing amazing, though. Similarly, most people don't have the Pika experience it takes to handle Anther since he is clearly the best Pika. However, I do expect both characters to rise on the tier list... just not reach top, that's all.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
Mew2king doesn't have Ice climbers experience? You play against them the same as in Melee, separate them, gimp nana, and don't get grabbed. And Mew2king played against Chudat in Melee

Scott!

Smash Lord
I could see Pikachu going into the middle of the next tier, and the ICs being top of C, maybe bottom of B. I don't think either of them can pass Wario or above, but below that, I could see it, depending on how things continue. Granted, that would be a large jump for either of them, relatively speaking.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Possible infinite on MK is kinda cool with bowser... wait and see if it is frame by frame inescapable, and if it is humanly possible...

mythmonster2

Smash Rookie
Uh, whoa. What's going on? It says this is pg 341, but there are supposed to be 346 pages, but 342-246 just go to this page with Phloat's comment on top.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Mew2king doesn't have Ice climbers experience? You play against them the same as in Melee, separate them, gimp nana, and don't get grabbed. And Mew2king played against Chudat in Melee

it's kinda hard to face Ice Climbers when playing someone as good as Lain is, especially since one grab basically can mean death not to mention he was constantly creating a wall of blizzards to keep M2K away.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Uh, whoa. What's going on? It says this is pg 341, but there are supposed to be 346 pages, but 342-246 just go to this page with Phloat's comment on top.
It's because a bunch of spam posts were deleted by mods. Apparently, the way things are set up in the basic structure of the thread and the way it's saved, those empty pages aren't deleted. I do wonder whether they're getting filled up, or whether the thread still counts the deleted posts as part of its length and will keep a few pages of emptiness at the end.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
I have to say that Ness and Lucas should deserve higher.

Their grab releases are not much of a big deal (unless Marth is invloved) Since they are like Wario and can avoid grabs. Also, they are underrated ALOT.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

Their grab releases are not much of a big deal (unless Marth is invloved) Since they are like Wario and can avoid grabs. Also, they are underrated ALOT.
That has been probably said more than a hundred times.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Not true in the least. It's not that they're bad, everyone else is just so much better. Grab releases don't affect them so much as it is recovery, relative weight vs. kill power, and some tactic that can rack up damage fast, like a chaingrab.

gm jack

Smash Lord
It's not an infinite, and it's harder to pull off than his dash grab CG.
People have checked, and if done right, it is impossible for MK to air break or to do anything before the pivot grab. Hard, but not impossible. Considering ti was found very recently, it would not be surprising if Bowser becomes the closest thing to a counter MK has, especially as Bowser went close to even before hand.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
^^

I support that guy's post (at least concerning Ness, I'm still unsure of Lucas, but nobody plays him in Vegas that I'm aware of so meh... :/)

Concerning Zero Suit... she's good, but compared to the characters in her tier... will she really move up or just in the same place?

I know she can't move down unless some mid tier character started getting really good.

And as for Bowser... I'm going to wait a little bit more.

Edit: Holy @#$% 3 people posting before me, this is madness!

Flayl

Smash Hero
People have checked, and if done right, it is impossible for MK to air break or to do anything before the pivot grab.
First off, I'm a Bowser main. Second, whether or not MK jump breaks is decided BEFORE Bowser can pivot grab him. Third, it's not humanly possible to estimate when MK will break out at higher %s, thus the best strategy is to continously pummel him, meaning MK can break out in between pummel hit stun.

I should add that on Final Destination this could may very well lead to a 0-death, since escaping in between pummeling is uncommon and Bowser can catch MK if he jump breaks. It needs lots of practice not to mention awesome reflexes.

Just don't expect anything amazing to happen on any other stage.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Possible infinite on MK is kinda cool with bowser... wait and see if it is frame by frame inescapable, and if it is humanly possible...
It needs to be a ground release. It also requires you to actually eta grab.
big friggin deal Bowser has an infinite on MK. I dont see MK being grabbed anytime soon, otherwise, Ice climbers would be the best character in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom