• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Oh thanks! Sorry my Safari doesn't seem to be very helpful :(
Your safari is awesome, imo. Crawdaunt is cool, Nuzleaf is cool, and Prankster Sableye is super cool.

I added you btw.

I suppose I should mention that my in-game name and my Mii name are both Dustin.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I can gladly assist with this. Any particular nature/IVs/moves you need? I have a few Shroomish with Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, etc., and numerous Rough Skin Gible/Gabite/Garchomp.
I did not see this till today sadly cause I dont have internet at home. I just need a jolly female DW Gible and a Adamanent female DW Shroomish and the good IV's is a extra bonus. My FC is 3741-0517-9951 and I will be at my local library form now till 2 P.M central time unless I can stay longer for schoolwork.

EDIT: NEVERMIND with this I have a friend who got me the pokes so i'm good but once I get a copy a X/Y and a 3DS in a few weeks I pay you back for this good sir.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized I have pokemon that have pokerus, so I can spread it around

I super trained all my pokemon, so...It's not of much use to me at the moment

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Your safari is awesome, imo. Crawdaunt is cool, Nuzleaf is cool, and Prankster Sableye is super cool.

I added you btw.

I suppose I should mention that my in-game name and my Mii name are both Dustin.

That's good to hear =) I just added you too.

Firus, for the first post, I can trade or battle anytime I am on. Thanks!

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Does anyone have an Eevee with Adaptability (its hidden ability)?
If anyone here does, could you make me an egg of it? I dunno what I could give for it but if I have anything you guys are interested in then I'll gladly trade it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone have a Squirtle line with it's hidden ability?

I can give Solar powered charmander or protean froakie with pokerus

IDK why I want even one since he's my mega. But my team was going to be a rain team

I also want a chlorophyll bulbasaur line

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Does anyone have a Squirtle line with it's hidden ability?

I can give Solar powered charmander or protean froakie with pokerus
I've got a Rain Dish Wartortle that I can breed, but I'm not gonna do that yet since there's two Pokemon I'm going to be training today.
I'd rather breed it once I actually feel the need to have a Blastoise (that I never really liked and probably won't use but still), so that'll take some time.
If I decide to breed it at some point, I'll let you know.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Does anyone have an Eevee with Adaptability (its hidden ability)?
If anyone here does, could you make me an egg of it? I dunno what I could give for it but if I have anything you guys are interested in then I'll gladly trade it.
The hidden ability is anticipation if thats what you wanted(unless you actually need Adaptibility)

I have both either way

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
The hidden ability is anticipation if thats what you wanted(unless you actually need Adaptibility)

I have both either way
Oh lol. I mixed them up then. Yeah I'd love one with Anticipation then. I want to train some of them with their hidden abilities, so.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Alrighty, finally got everyone's FCs down.

Anyways, I'm up for battles mostly whenever, but don't expect a big challenge yet, I'm still working out the kinks after a 7 year Pokemon hiatus, but practice would be appreciated.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Oh lol. I mixed them up then. Yeah I'd love one with Anticipation then. I want to train some of them with their hidden abilities, so.

Ive just hatched 3:

1st: Sassy
Perfect Defense IVS

2nd: Docile
Perfect Sp.Atk IVS, Low Atk IVS

3rd: Adamant
Good Speed IVS

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i have a shed skin dratini, drought ninetales, and togepi as well as others I've listed previously...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
thanks. a passerby was trying to trade twice then have a double battle so i switched my communications off and on...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Could you breed me a Drought Vulpix? And does the Togepi have Super Luck? I could use one of those too, if you don't mind.
no i got togepi through the gts without its hidden ability unfortunately but i can do drought vulpix.

didn't see the order of the posts btw

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
no i got togepi through the gts without its hidden ability unfortunately but i can do drought vulpix.
Ah alright. Yeah don't sweat it, I can live without a Togekiss. As for the Vulpix, just lemme know when you hatch one with Drought so I can trade. I'm kinda busy with Super Training right now so I can't really be checking back and forth if you're asking to trade in the game or not.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Ah alright. Yeah don't sweat it, I can live without a Togekiss. As for the Vulpix, just lemme know when you hatch one with Drought so I can trade. I'm kinda busy with Super Training right now so I can't really be checking back and forth if you're asking to trade in the game or not.
I got three with drought
a female modest that is alert to sounds
a female naive with the same iv's as above and a lonely male with 31 iv's in defense

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I got three with drought
a female modest that is alert to sounds
a female naive with the same iv's as above and a lonely male with 31 iv's in defense
I'll take the modest one. Funny how I literally just finished up EV training this Pokemon when you're done with your thing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found a pokemon I want!

Anyone have a scrappy exploud?

Or, you know, Loudred or Whismur

Edit: Hidden ability Whismur line is harder to find than I thought it would. Maybe simply because people don't care for the pokemon...?

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312

Edit: Hidden ability Whismur line is harder to find than I thought it would. Maybe simply because people don't care for the pokemon...?
I actually really like Exploud a lot, but I unfortunately don't have anything from its line with Scrappy. If I ever get one I'll let you know. Or if you get one first please let me know, I really want one.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was going to train an Exploud in game, but even breeding it never got me one with a nature I liked.

When I found out he gets Boomburst that solidified me wanting to train one

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I just found a pokemon I want!

My name on Xbox Live is WhismaR. I have a bunch in White 1/2, but assuming you don't want to wait for transferring, I think the only way to find one (assuming it's not a Friend Safari Pokemon) is to find a Horde of Whismurs, and hope on of them has Scrappy.

I'll go check after I'm done breeding Amauras.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I've been trying to find one by hordes and i haven't even found one that has hit my aegislash yet and i've had a lot of whismur hordes... just realized it has rattled not scrappy which i thought it kept with its line...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey guys. got pokemon x and im trying to build my team now. i'm looking for hidden ability pokemon. these are the ones im looking for: staryu/starmie, gible/gabite, bulbasaur/ivysaur, charmander/charmeleon, lavitar/pupitar, and ditto. if anyone of you have these in your safari's please let me know. heres my info:

retro gamer (Retra)
Friend Code: 0087-3591-7241
Friend Safari: Flying (i don't currently know my pokemon in the safari but i have beaten the elite 4 though.)
Battle Maison: None
Open For: trading, battle.

please add me and let me know that youve added me. i'll get back to you as soon as possible. thank you!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
hey guys. got pokemon x and im trying to build my team now. i'm looking for hidden ability pokemon. these are the ones im looking for: staryu/starmie, gible/gabite, bulbasaur/ivysaur, charmander/charmeleon, lavitar/pupitar, and ditto. if anyone of you have these in your safari's please let me know. heres my info:

retro gamer (Retra)
Friend Code: 0087-3591-7241
Friend Safari: Flying (i don't currently know my pokemon in the safari but i have beaten the elite 4 though.)
Battle Maison: None
Open For: trading, battle.

please add me and let me know that youve added me. i'll get back to you as soon as possible. thank you!
some people have these pokemon in their safari that are on here. only ones that aren't that i know of is larvitar, ditto, and staryu. I'm currently trying to breed bulbasaur with chlorophyll but having no success with it thanks to it being male. and I also have a charmeleon with solar power that is female but iirc someone here has it in their safari as well. and i added you

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
some people have these pokemon in their safari that are on here. only ones that aren't that i know of is larvitar, ditto, and staryu. I'm currently trying to breed bulbasaur with chlorophyll but having no success with it thanks to it being male. and I also have a charmeleon with solar power that is female but iirc someone here has it in their safari as well. and i added you
thanx i added you as well. just added Yuchi as well. now i just need Ndayday and Galaga4991 to add me to get their safari pokemon. and anyone else can add me, just let me know. thanx guys!!!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
thanx i added you as well. just added Yuchi as well. now i just need Ndayday and Galaga4991 to add me to get their safari pokemon. and anyone else can add me, just let me know. thanx guys!!!
i got bulbasaurs to get chlorophyll now but i only have one extra so far (had to breed the one with chlorophyll with ditto not a female bulbasaur)
you also have tropius, spearow, and hoothoot

Top Bottom