• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
you can get the pokemon with their hidden abilities regardless if the person who gives that safari is on or not...
No. The safari works like this:

You can find at least two Pokemon from any mutually registered friend, whether they own the game or not.
You will find a third Pokemon if that friend has logged in to the PSS after beating the game at least once.
You can encounter a Pokemon with its hidden ability only if the friend whose safari you're visiting is currently online in the PSS while you are as well. They don't need to have their game beaten for this, but yeah, you both have got to be online at the same time, doesn't matter where that other friend is in the game, as long as they are, you have a chance to find any of their 2-3 Pokemon with their hidden ability as well as their basic one(s).

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I beat the Elite 4 last night, so my third should be unlocked once I'm online at the same time as you.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
The point of this thread is essentially to request battles, while the point of compiling friend codes in the OP is pretty much for the purpose of Friend Safari (and I guess Battle Maison); I don't think anybody is expecting to add people from here and randomly battle them whenever, so I don't think that amendment is necessary. I've added your code to the OP, though.
I thought the Pokémon up in the OP was their team. Is there a trading thread I can head over to? My bad, sorry.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I thought the Pokémon up in the OP was their team. Is there a trading thread I can head over to? My bad, sorry.
Sorry, I meant to request battling and trading, poor wording on my part. Mainly what I was getting at was that we started the friend code compilation is for the Friend Safaris, and somebody will probably ask for a battle if they want one not on general Wi-Fi. You're in the right thread. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yes, I have a team of Emolga, Pikachu, Luxio. 0 weakness between them, full type coverage. Perfect team

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
There's already been enough fc sharing going on that I feel that the thread should be an all-purpose Pokemon XY Wi-Fi kinda thing for battles and trading as well, instead of just sharing them for the friend safari.
I dunno, it'd be handier imo, I guess.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
btw does anyone have anticipation eevee? I've been trying to get one for a while now.. i can trade vulpix with drought, bulbasaur with chlorophyll, dratini, charmeleon solarpower, or togepi. togepi and dratini were obtained by either wonder trade or gts

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think the obvious solution is to have a tournament using only the Pokemon in your own friend safari. My rocks will now accept any and all challengers (except Vegito-sama I'm not ready for that.)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
There's already been enough fc sharing going on that I feel that the thread should be an all-purpose Pokemon XY Wi-Fi kinda thing for battles and trading as well, instead of just sharing them for the friend safari.
I dunno, it'd be handier imo, I guess.
I mean, I'm not saying that the FC exchanging is solely for Friend Safari, I just didn't think people were going to pull FCs off the list and then just initiate battles or trades with people randomly. If I'm incorrect in thinking that (which I may be, I just made an assumption based on how Wi-Fi threads here have worked before it was possible to battle anytime like that), I can add notes of who's available / not available for one or the other.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I mean, I'm not saying that the FC exchanging is solely for Friend Safari, I just didn't think people were going to pull FCs off the list and then just initiate battles or trades with people randomly. If I'm incorrect in thinking that (which I may be, I just made an assumption based on how Wi-Fi threads here have worked before it was possible to battle anytime like that), I can add notes of who's available / not available for one or the other.
Yeah I wasn't trying to imply that you said that or anything. And I don't think you're incorrect. People that saw the thread probably saw it as just sharing codes for the sake of getting an even wider variety for their friend safari, but if it could expand on that and be used for Pokemon X's multiplayer in general, then it'd be better for the thread to be for all-around use.
Of course people can just say what they wanna do when they share codes, like how I wouldn't mind battling and trading, so it's not like it has to be set on a single use.
Idk I'm pointlessly overthinking this. All-around Pokemon XY multiplayer FC sharing thread would work better than just FC sharing for the safari. Bam, done.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I agree with Yuchi. Not just for battles, but friendships in general. This thread can create bonds that will last, dare I say, dozens of weeks. That being said, hello again everyone my name is Alex.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I agree with Yuchi. Not just for battles, but friendships in general. This thread can create bonds that will last, dare I say, dozens of weeks. That being said, hello again everyone my name is Alex.
You had the chance to pull a really cheesy thing about Pokemon strengthening bonds with other people and Pokemon or some other dumb thing and you toss it away just like that. I am disappointed in you, Smashboards user colonmadcolon. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

No but real talk I'm relatively new to using the forums so getting to know people in here would be pretty cool.
And not just those I've added in Pokemon but anyone in general works as long as we get along or s/t.
Also if you have me added on your 3DS you should know my real name and also notice that I'm not asian (or a weeaboo for that matter) like my username might imply.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
All right, on that note, can anyone who wants/doesn't want to be available for battles/trades who's in the OP let me know? I'm reorganizing the whole thing anyway; at the same time, I'll add a note on whether each person is available for those (with an N/A if the person doesn't say anything).

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
All right, on that note, can anyone who wants/doesn't want to be available for battles/trades who's in the OP let me know? I'm reorganizing the whole thing anyway; at the same time, I'll add a note on whether each person is available for those (with an N/A if the person doesn't say anything).
I already mentioned this but just in case, I'm definitely up for battles and trading. No game chat though.
I don't trade much since the Pokemon I have aren't exactly special except for those I bred and dumped in the PC just in case I could use them in the GTS or something but if anyone wants anything I have then I'm cool with it.
As for battles, I'm usually busy training a new Pokemon each day (doing Super Training AND level grinding) which usually takes me a good while because of distractions, so I'm not available all that often. If anyone wants a battle let me know via PM or something though, it'd be better to arrange it rather than randomly challenging me while I'm most likely busy. Yeah.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You had the chance to pull a really cheesy thing about Pokemon strengthening bonds with other people and Pokemon or some other dumb thing and you toss it away just like that. I am disappointed in you, Smashboards user colonmadcolon. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

No but real talk I'm relatively new to using the forums so getting to know people in here would be pretty cool.
And not just those I've added in Pokemon but anyone in general works as long as we get along or s/t.
Also if you have me added on your 3DS you should know my real name and also notice that I'm not asian (or a weeaboo for that matter) like my username might imply.
I actually did write quite a few things about trust, honor, and the will to never give up but I thought it would be lost on the cynical goofballs that call this place home. You're Angel if I'm not mistaken. It's a pleasure. Come to think of it, I probably look like weezabo or whatever the kids call it these days. I don't mind though I still watch football.

I'm down for anything and everything, Firus.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I actually did write quite a few things about trust, honor, and the will to never give up but I thought it would be lost on the cynical goofballs that call this place home. You're Angel if I'm not mistaken. It's a pleasure. Come to think of it, I probably look like weezabo or whatever the kids call it these days. I don't mind though I still watch football.
You should've posted it anyway it would've been funny.
Also yeah, you got that right. Nice to meet you too bro. The word's still weeaboo and I don't like any sports myself. I'm lazy.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm up for trades/battles just let me know
ahead of time in case I'm breeding and don't have my whole team for battles at least...

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
btw does anyone have anticipation eevee? I've been trying to get one for a while now.. i can trade vulpix with drought, bulbasaur with chlorophyll, dratini, charmeleon solarpower, or togepi. togepi and dratini were obtained by either wonder trade or gts
I have a Eevee but it is in GTS, but it's up for an Zoroark. Pretty bad trade :laugh:.

I'll trade for the Bulbasaur, does it have Venusarite?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I have a Eevee but it is in GTS, but it's up for an Zoroark. Pretty bad trade :laugh:.

I'll trade for the Bulbasaur, does it have Venusarite?
i have the Venusarite but as circa said everyone has access to it you just need to spam the elite four or the chateau to get enough money if you're low to buy the stones that you didn't get...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm in the process of updating the OP as we speak (and adding a few people I accidentally missed before). Out of curiosity, has anybody seen the third Pokemon in my Safari? I know I haven't been online much, my internet here does not like Pokemon for some reason and it always d/cs after ~30 seconds...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm in the process of updating the OP as we speak (and adding a few people I accidentally missed before). Out of curiosity, has anybody seen the third Pokemon in my Safari? I know I haven't been online much, my internet here does not like Pokemon for some reason and it always d/cs after ~30 seconds...
just found it fletchinder

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
i have the Venusarite but as circa said everyone has access to it you just need to spam the elite four or the chateau to get enough money if you're low to buy the stones that you didn't get...
Orrrrr max out your style in Lumiose, since that drops the price for the stones to 10k. It's helpful to max your style anyway, since that gives you access to the Hatching O-Power.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm about to beat the elite 4! ...just waiting for my O-Powers to recharge so I can get more money from the champion

Then I can find out what the third pokemon is

Edit: It's LAME

The third pokemon is Girafarig

Sap sipper Girafarig

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Sup folks??

Can my fc be added to the OP???

3737-9651-3260. (I dont know whats in my safari) Also please either PM me or reply to this post if you add me so i can add you back.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Sup folks??

Can my fc be added to the OP???

3737-9651-3260. (I dont know whats in my safari) Also please either PM me or reply to this post if you add me so i can add you back.
I've added you. You'll be in the OP as well once I'm done updating the whole thing.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
I caught Bills the Yveltal a while back. He is so awesome, not giving him up. Now, I'm waiting for Frieza the Mewtwo.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, I've updated the OP and changed the format a bit. Everybody's Friend Safari Pokemon should be filled in if I have access to them. Battle Maison info isn't filled in yet, I'll get around to it hopefully tomorrow. Or maybe I'll do it all tonight if I feel so inclined.

Sariku

Smash Master
I'm getting desperate for a normal friend safari. Can anyone hook me up? :(

My code is 1375 7204 4731. In game name is Blue, type is Poison.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
So I doubt anyone here would be willing to make this trade, but I'm looking for someone who doesn't give a **** about Charizardite X.

I did a bunch of breeding for a friend who wanted a Charmander that would be good with it, and I kinda ended up with more than one. I actually have like...four. So if anyone wants one of those as well, I have a couple spares. They're all Adamant-natured with perfect HP, Atk, Def, and Spe IVs, and they all have Dragon Dance.

I tried adding you (I don't have Normal for my Friend Safari, but I also don't have access to Poison, soooo), and it said your friend code was invalid. :(

Rat has a Normal Friend Safari, so if that's all you're here for then just get in contact with him.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm open for everything and anything. :)

Might I suggest putting in game names in the OP? Mine is Pierre.

also it's spelt maison, it's a French word for "house" or "home".

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm open for everything and anything. :)

Might I suggest putting in game names in the OP? Mine is Pierre.

also it's spelt maison, it's a French word for "house" or "home".
I was thinking the same thing, because it's really hard to figure out who's who just by SWF name and Friend Code...

And thanks for that correction, I only briefly checked it out personally last night and wasn't really paying attention to the name, so I just went by what people said in this thread.

EDIT: Okay, in-game names are in there, except for Vegito because you haven't registered my FC and I therefore don't have a way of seeing your in-game info.

Did you want to be added into the OP too, or are you just looking for a Normal Safari?

Top Bottom