• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
the bulbasaur that has chlorophyll has leaf storm, grassy terrain, giga drain, and petal dance.

btw Firus i had a post that said i can battle/trade for the availability part just need to know ahead of time...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to get a Blastoise that has Rain dish, and breed it with my Blastoise that has egg moves such as Aura Sphere

I also want to get a Venusaur that has Chlorophyll and breed it with my Venusaur that has egg moves such as Giga Drain

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I know this isnt for 6th gen but I need two pokes for gen 5 so I can finish my team for this anime con this weekend so I can try to win a copy of PKMN X/Y. Can anyone trade me a DW female Gible and DW female Shroomish?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
the bulbasaur that has chlorophyll has leaf storm, grassy terrain, giga drain, and petal dance.

btw Firus i had a post that said i can battle/trade for the availability part just need to know ahead of time...
My bad, I thought I'd put that in there. It's fixed now.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Hey everyone. My FC is 5155 - 3005 - 3584.

Since I'm knew to this Friend Safari thing, I'm not sure if I can find out the type that I bring, or if I have to be told by others.

EDIT: I have some Pokemon with Pokerus if anyone wants one. You don't have to trade anything big if you don't want to, you can just find a Scatterbug or something.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312

Since I'm knew to this Friend Safari thing, I'm not sure if I can find out the type that I bring, or if I have to be told by others.
You can't find out your own unless people that have added you and checked yours out decide to let you know what you've got.
Also, added.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I know this isnt for 6th gen but I need two pokes for gen 5 so I can finish my team for this anime con this weekend so I can try to win a copy of PKMN X/Y. Can anyone trade me a DW female Gible and DW female Shroomish?

I can gladly assist with this. Any particular nature/IVs/moves you need? I have a few Shroomish with Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, etc., and numerous Rough Skin Gible/Gabite/Garchomp.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

EDIT: I have some Pokemon with Pokerus if anyone wants one. You don't have to trade anything big if you don't want to, you can just find a Scatterbug or something.
added as well

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I just realized that the names put in the Friend Safari and Battle Maison are 3DS names, not Trainer names. I assume some people have used the same name for both, but if you see that your name in the OP isn't the same as your actual in-game name, that's why, and you can just let me know what it actually is. (I can't figure out any other way of figuring out who's who.)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

your type is electric with pikachu and pachirisu i don't know the third one yet...

and v
i don't want to use voice chat... (phone doesn't like this text box)
edit Firus you put my mii's name not my X character's name Selena (ignore my pokemon character's gender btw). either way i used a nickname for my Mii :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey, what Pokémon do the Elite 4 have plus the Champion? Also, what are there main types?

Fire/Water/Steel/Dragon. Champion is mixed, with a heavy weakness to Ice. Her team is as follows:

Hawlucha (Fighting/Flying)
Gourgeist (Ghost/Grass)
Aurorus (Rock/Ice)
Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)
Goodra (Dragon)
(Mega) Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy)
Gardevoir always comes out last, and always Mega Evolves.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I just realized that the names put in the Friend Safari and Battle Maison are 3DS names, not Trainer names. I assume some people have used the same name for both, but if you see that your name in the OP isn't the same as your actual in-game name, that's why, and you can just let me know what it actually is. (I can't figure out any other way of figuring out who's who.)
My 3DS name is Alex while my in-game name is Rikka.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
3DS name and in-game X name are both "Angel". My friend list message thing says "(Yuchi)" in case someone might wonder who that one dude might be.

Also, CyanideOxide's Pokemon are Pachirisu, Pikachu and Manectric.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Would anybody like to friend with me?

We can also trade/battle if you'd like though I'm not the greatest battler =)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow so fast :o

I added you! My code is on the left.

Oh yeah can you tell me what my Friend Safari is?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If I didn't clarify the clarification enough, only my trainer in X is named Yukima. My 3DS name is IsmaR, and my status message says "My name is IsmaR"

All this Clair.

Edit: Added ya as well, mate.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm am I doing something wrong? I dunno I am new to this friend code business =P

(I think I managed to add you IsmaR)

Edit: Sorry what do the asterisks on the first post mean? I have no idea what I can offer in the Friend Safari but I hope it's remotely useful.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hm am I doing something wrong? I dunno I am new to this friend code business =P

(I think I managed to add you IsmaR)

Edit: Sorry what do the asterisks on the first post mean? I have no idea what I can offer in the Friend Safari but I hope it's remotely useful.
i just added you Aleate

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
the asterisks are the third pokemon which is obtained after the elite four have been beaten. you also have dark

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh can you tell me which Pokemon are in it? I have passed the Elite Four and Champion.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
crawdaunt, nuzleaf, (took a while because crawdaunt kept showing up...) will edit this post when i find the third

sableye

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Adding you now, Aleate. And that's actually a pretty cool safari in comparison to most peoples.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh that's good to hear! Let me add you too!

I am refreshing this page so much x_x

Okay, I did some research on the Safari. Apparently I need to be online while I play, so I'll be on for a while so you can get the special ability or whatnot...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
edit Firus you put my mii's name not my X character's name Selena (ignore my pokemon character's gender btw). either way i used a nickname for my Mii :p
Yeah, as I said, I realized after putting in everybody's names from the Friend Safari that it uses 3DS names and not trainer names, for whatever reasons. I just left them there since some of them (like mine and Yuchi's) are the same for 3DS and I have no way of figuring out everyone's trainer names without them telling me, unless there's something I'm not thinking of. I removed any I don't have confirmation of the in-game name now, though, to prevent further confusion.

Anyway, thanks everyone who's given me names (and sorry for those who gave me names in the thread and I didn't notice), I've updated accordingly.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get around to doing the Battle Maison Pokemon today, it's been kind of a busy day. I'll get to it eventually.

EDIT: And I just added you, Aleate.

Top Bottom