• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey, everyone!

I've been looking for someone to trade me a Shiny Yveltal, the one that was given out last week, I haven't had any luck whatsoever. I had been sick and dealing with stuff for graduation that week and Yveltal was really the only one I was looking forward to. Of course, I miss it. If anyone could help me out I'd be grateful.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hey, everyone!

I've been looking for someone to trade me a Shiny Yveltal, the one that was given out last week, I haven't had any luck whatsoever. I had been sick and dealing with stuff for graduation that week and Yveltal was really the only one I was looking forward to. Of course, I miss it. If anyone could help me out I'd be grateful.
I have 2 Shiny Yveltal that I got in X and AS and can trade 1 of them.. I haven't obtained Yveltal in X yet but the AS one is timid (soft reset ftw :lol:)

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I have 2 Shiny Yveltal that I got in X and AS and can trade 1 of them.. I haven't obtained Yveltal in X yet but the AS one is timid (soft reset ftw :lol:)
I don't have much to offer you. No shiny's or something like that. The closest I got is a normal Xerneas that has been rotting away in my Pokemon Bank. I might have some other stuff you'd like but I doubt it, honestly.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I don't have much to offer you. No shiny's or something like that. The closest I got is a normal Xerneas that has been rotting away in my Pokemon Bank. I might have some other stuff you'd like but I doubt it, honestly.
That's Ok lol anything will do as I don't really need that much and they are probably not going to be used that much if at all since I prefer to not use Legendary Pokemon. :lol:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
That's Ok lol anything will do as I don't really need that much and they are probably not going to be used that much if at all since I prefer to not use Legendary Pokemon. :lol:
Sounds like a plan! I'll add your Friend Code real quick! Are you up for trading right now?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's nice to see this thread get more use again as it nears closer to Sun and Moon. With the event legends, and more leading up to release, online trading is getting big again, which is always fun to have. Hope the hype continues(and I'm sure it will) upon the release of Sun and Moon this year.

It'll be crazy to see this thread in use for over 4 years and for two gens of pokemon! I'm sure it will go on for 5, and maybe even 6 if a third version happens.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
OK, I've become *this* close to completing the national dex, and all I need is Huntail, Gorebyss, Slurpuff, and Aromatisse. I'm looking for someone to trade with so that I can register them into my dex.

My Friend code is under my profile.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
OK, I've become *this* close to completing the national dex, and all I need is Huntail, Gorebyss, Slurpuff, and Aromatisse. I'm looking for someone to trade with so that I can register them into my dex.

My Friend code is under my profile.
I have a midterm later today, but if you want, I can trade you those 4 if you'd like.

Moorthen

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have an NA Mew code from the June Pokémon newsletter? I had no idea a Mew event was happening until today. I'd prefer a code, but a Mew in general would be okay, because I am desperate. I've always wanted a Mew. I have a Hoopa I can give in exchange.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Does anyone have an NA Mew code from the June Pokémon newsletter? I had no idea a Mew event was happening until today. I'd prefer a code, but a Mew in general would be okay, because I am desperate. I've always wanted a Mew. I have a Hoopa I can give in exchange.
I have an extra code if you're still looking for one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm afraid I do not. I've been signed up and never even got the newsletter sent.

You could check the 4chan pokemon board here and there. People have been giving away codes throughout the day usually.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Does anyone have HA tyrunt, and/or Amaura? I haven't been looking for them prior but wanted to at least get them before G7 lol

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Hi all,

I'm in the midst of completing the national Pokedex - byt keeping a copy of each Pokemon to bank over to Sun/Moon - with very few left to go. I'll be working on getting these anyway but thought I'd seek out trading to expedite the process. The ones I need are:

Articuno
Moltres
Mew
Porygon2
Weavile (Or just a Razor Claw)
Magmortar
Gliscor (Or just a Razor Fang)
Rhyperior
Porygon-Z
Cresselia
Keldeo
Genesect
Slurpuff
Aromatisse
Hoopa
Diancie
Volcanion

I have the following I'm willing to trade for them:

Entei
Raikou
Suicine
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Cobalion
Terakion
Virizion
Arceus
Victini
Zygarde
Electrode (Shiny)
Bronzong (Shiny)

Plus pretty much any non-legendary Pokemon that doesn't require trading with an item for evolution - I will trade their preevolutions with the appropriate item if I have it though!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hi all,

I'm in the midst of completing the national Pokedex - byt keeping a copy of each Pokemon to bank over to Sun/Moon - with very few left to go. I'll be working on getting these anyway but thought I'd seek out trading to expedite the process. The ones I need are:

Articuno
Moltres
Mew
Scizor
Kingdra
Porygon2
Magmortar
Rhyperior
Dusknoir
Porygon-Z
Cresselia
Keldeo
Genesect
Slurpuff
Aromatisse
Hoopa
Diancie
Volcanion

Entei
Raikou
Suicine
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Cobalion
Terakion
Virizion
Arceus
Victini
Zygarde
Electrode (Shiny)
Bronzong (Shiny)

Plus pretty much any non-legendary Pokemon that doesn't require trading with an item for evolution - I will trade their preevolutions with the appropriate item if I have it though!

Cheers!
Keldeo, and Genesect is going to be live in Octobter and November over the Wifi event and Genesect will be by code for the 20th Anniversary. though I should have an extra Cresselia in the Bank though.. (Adamant though)

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Keldeo, and Genesect is going to be live in Octobter and November over the Wifi event and Genesect will be by code for the 20th Anniversary. though I should have an extra Cresselia in the Bank though.. (Adamant though)
I'm not too concerned about Natures. What do you want for it?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm not too concerned about Natures. What do you want for it?
anything will be fine lol I don't really need anything atm.. although it looks like i need to do a System update to log into my college's internet on my 3ds and get it out of the bank..

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
anything will be fine lol I don't really need anything atm.. although it looks like i need to do a System update to log into my college's internet on my 3ds and get it out of the bank..
Well I've added you and will be online (IGN Darion or DJ3DS). Cheers!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Well I've added you and will be online (IGN Darion or DJ3DS). Cheers!
Ok I finally managed to get Cresselia into AS my IGN is Diana. Hopefully it will stay connected long enough for the trade to be finished.. otherwise I'll have to trade it at home where the connection is better
and the trade was successful but just barely lol My communications just crapped out on me..

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Ok I finally managed to get Cresselia into AS my IGN is Diana. Hopefully it will stay connected long enough for the trade to be finished.. otherwise I'll have to trade it at home where the connection is better
Thanks very much! Let me know if there's ever a Pokemon I can help you with.

Updated list for any other viewers:

Articuno
Mew
Porygon2
Magmortar
Porygon-Z
Keldeo
Genesect
Slurpuff
Aromatisse
Hoopa
Diancie

Entei
Raikou
Suicine
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Cobalion
Terakion
Virizion
Arceus
Victini
Zygarde
Electrode (Shiny)
Bronzong (Shiny)

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Hey. I have a Slowpoke with a King's Rock in my current save file of Y that I really need to evolve. If anyone has the time to help me evolve it, I would very much appreciate it.

:199:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Hey. I have a Slowpoke with a King's Rock in my current save file of Y that I really need to evolve. If anyone has the time to help me evolve it, I would very much appreciate it.

:199:
Do you still need help with the trade evolution?

Also DJ3DS DJ3DS the Keldeo event has started today if you still need a Keldeo (it doesn't need a code since it's through mystery gift with the internet option..)

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Do you still need help with the trade evolution?

Also DJ3DS DJ3DS the Keldeo event has started today if you still need a Keldeo (it doesn't need a code since it's through mystery gift with the internet option..)
Thanks - already picked it up earlier. In fact the majority of that list is now outdated and there's only a couple of legendaries left to complete the living Pokedex!

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Here I am hoping in vain that a Hoopa event pops up and a followup Genesect/Volcanion event that don't involve me doing impossible travels.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Here I am hoping in vain that a Hoopa event pops up and a followup Genesect/Volcanion event that don't involve me doing impossible travels.
Volcanion is being distributed via serial code at various game stores now, and Genesect is a Wifi mystery gift next month.

Top Bottom