• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah... I just realized that you can' get diancie through WT meaning it's hacked... I can't wait for the contrary 5Iv Snivy!
Ok got it finally, sorry for the delay. GTS is being unfair but got one with 3 egg moves, contray and 5ivs, couldn't get the ivs to pass in breeding so you can have it as it s if that's fine with you. And that sucks that diancie is cheated. I actually got a 6iv shiny ditto from gts yesterday for seedra. Probably hacked but I'll keep it for base breeding.

PokÉmblem

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wolfvdc
3DS FC
4553-9960-0926
Ok got it finally, sorry for the delay. GTS is being unfair but got one with 3 egg moves, contray and 5ivs, couldn't get the ivs to pass in breeding so you can have it as it s if that's fine with you. And that sucks that diancie is cheated. I actually got a 6iv shiny ditto from gts yesterday for seedra. Probably hacked but I'll keep it for base breeding.
Who wouldn't keep that ditto, 6iv ditto can pretty much mean you can make any Pokemon competitive if you breed a lot. I don't understand what you're saying about the snivy, it has 5ivs&Contrary&3 egg moves and you ask if that's ok... I'm not trying to be mean but did you mean that you didn't get it in the wrong stats? Because that's ok with me if that's the case...

PokÉmblem

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wolfvdc
3DS FC
4553-9960-0926
Who wouldn't keep that ditto, 6iv ditto can pretty much mean you can make any Pokemon competitive if you breed a lot. I don't understand what you're saying about the snivy, it has 5ivs&Contrary&3 egg moves and you ask if that's ok... I'm not trying to be mean but did you mean that you didn't get it in the wrong stats? Because that's ok with me if that's the case...

Sorry for the double post, my tablet wasn't being nice lol.
How are we going to do the trade, are we going to exchange friend codes?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ivs are fine, it's missing hp. Just wanted to see if that was fine with you.
chaining for shinys are super annoying i have a search lvl of 123 but no shiny total BS!
That is almost nothing, i went on for five days on a chain of 539 for swablu. I have seen others go to the 800s, it's all luck.

PokÉmblem

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wolfvdc
3DS FC
4553-9960-0926

That is almost nothing, i went on for five days on a chain of 539 for swablu. I have seen others go to the 800s, it's all luck.
That's fine, especially since you gave the snivy egg moves bro. And are we going to exchange friend codes to trade or what are we going to do?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

damn !
i didnt know welp thanks now im not mad anymore XD

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey there. Looking for a female infiltrator Spiritomb preferably in a Premier Ball. (That or where to catch it. :( ). Give me a shout if you got one, and we'll discuss.

kylexv

Smash Master
So while trying to breed a Jolly Defiant 31/31/31/?/31/31 Pawniard, a bred a shiny. It has Defiant, but its IVs aren't exactly what I wanted (Of Course). It has IVs of 31/31/7/31/31/31. I would like your input on whether this Pawniard would be fine to use or not.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So while trying to breed a Jolly Defiant 31/31/31/?/31/31 Pawniard, a bred a shiny. It has Defiant, but its IVs aren't exactly what I wanted (Of Course). It has IVs of 31/31/7/31/31/31. I would like your input on whether this Pawniard would be fine to use or not.
Ehh, the defense could be much better. Still, I personally wouldn't complain if it was shiny.

Soft-resetting for Diancie is torture when mines is one of the wonder cards that does not get 3IVs for whatever reason...at this point, I'm willing to get a good Diancie clone from someone and then settle with whatever I get.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Does anybody have a HA Togepi, Togetic, or Togekiss I could have? IV's and everything else doesn't matter. Just interested in the ability.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Wow, sorry. I just now got one and didn't look here until now. Thanks though.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Does anyone have an Event Diancie they could spare?
I don't have anything good to trade for one though...

tru.

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Definitely use it! I'd be pleased with even 3 or 4 perfect IVs, but 5? That's great. Those individual values are going to go a long way, whether they all be perfect or not. You got the ability you wanted as well, so that's a plus. And the fact that you even got a shiny with let alone a single perfect IV is awesome, so don't let a single infraction keep you from showing off that Pawniard in battle (although I am not sure exactly how competitive you are in battle).

Edit: Since his Defense is lower than you wanted, take a look at his weaknesses. Does he suffer more from Attack or Special Attack moves? This statistic can be compromised into whether having low Defense is really an issue, considering he also has Special Defense. Does this make sense?

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Does anyone have HA Glameow? I don't feel like waiting for the right mirage island to appear and I've been looking for a few days..

Also if anyone wants to battle let me know. I have a few new things to show off since the last time I posted here.. :p

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I can check my Pokebank for it. All Pokemon I don't need are in there. Also, do you have a VGC 15 team? We could do that. I don't have my better team, but we can still battle, since I don't do OU anymore.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I don't have one that was made specifically for vgc 15 but it looks like I can use the majority of my pokemon since I don't have any competitively viable pokemon from the previous gens..

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so i have a question. does anyone here have an analytic staryu and a mold breaker drillbur or excadrill they're willing to trade? i just need the abilities, i don't care for the ivs. can anyone help me plz? thank you in advance!

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
guess it's worth a shot, so...

I'm looking for a Thunderus, mostly because I have Omega and I just got an idea for one that works for a team I'm doing. preferrably one with a positive Speed Nature. I guess I'll drop my profile info later this night or tomorrow.

guess it's worth a shot, so...

I'm looking for a Thunderus, mostly because I have Omega and I just got an idea for one that works for a team I'm doing. preferrably one with a positive Speed Nature. I guess I'll drop my profile info later this night or tomorrow.
I have two, if you haven't got one yet. I have no idea which nature is positive Speed, but first one is level 50, speed is 128 and has Adamant nature. Second one is also level 50, speed is 106 and has Gentle nature.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I have two, if you haven't got one yet. I have no idea which nature is positive Speed, but first one is level 50, speed is 128 and has Adamant nature. Second one is also level 50, speed is 106 and has Gentle nature.
Sure, Adamant will do, was thinking of using U-Turn anyway haha.

I'll just update my info and whatnot and send a PM when I'm ready.

Sure, Adamant will do, was thinking of using U-Turn anyway haha.

I'll just update my info and whatnot and send a PM when I'm ready.
Okay, I PM my friend code to you when you're ready.

Does anyone want a Phione? I have a few spare ones, I can trade them for Shinies or otherwise decent Pokemon. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom