• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speaking of sharing our Safari Pokemon, I do have access to Ditto if anybody is interested.
Imposter Ditto?

I'm interested as long as it has 31 HP IV's.

HP IV's are the ONLY IV's that matter for Imposter Ditto

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Um I have yet to find that but I can search for one right now =)

I noticed once Imposter is activated, the special ability becomes Limber so I guess that's pretty nice.

I just found one! I'll add your friend code right now. It has maximum HP and Sp. Def. and has an Adamant nature.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I noticed once Imposter is activated, the special ability becomes Limber so I guess that's pretty nice.

I just found one! I'll add your friend code right now. It's has maximum HP and Sp. Def. and has an Adamant nature.
Oh hey, I didn't see you responded.

You want something for it?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

I just found one! I'll add your friend code right now. It's has maximum HP and Sp. Def. and has an Adamant nature.

hey man can you hook me up with a ditto or two? still trying to decide which nature i need. i dont need its hidden ability. 0087-3591-7241.

and also since you have access to it can you ask your friend with the ditton in their safari to add me and i'll add them as well? much appreciated. my safari's flying btw. thanx!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sorry about that. I am fine with anything... surprise me =)
I don't have much at this moment, but I did breed Protean froakies recently

I have a few other special ability pokemon as well

Edit: Thank you!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
hey man can you hook me up with a ditto or two? still trying to decide which nature i need. i dont need its hidden ability. 0087-3591-7241.

and also since you have access to it can you ask your friend with the ditton in their safari to add me and i'll add them as well? much appreciated. my safari's flying btw. thanx!

Um I don't have many Dittos so I likely don't have your nature, sorry! Let me know which nature you'd prefer though! I can hunt for your nature for a while.

I also can not recall who that person with the Normal Safari was. She was a person who offered to add me on GameFAQs (and deleted me once I found Ditto) :<

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Well now, that's interesting. Froslass and Delphox were the first two Pokemon I bred competitive sets for.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Anyone wants to add me in Pokemon X and Y? I have cleared the Elite 4 and I need friends for the safari. I could trade too but at the moment I AM NOT READY FOR BATTLING. BTW my character name is SK.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll add ya.
I'm actually just barely starting to seriously train competitive stuff now myself. Up until this point I just trained my in-game team (some of which were blessed with decent Natures and/or IVs/stats, like my Impish Chestnaught with perfect HP, Calm Aurorus and Calm Magnezone both with perfect Defense, perfect Sp. Atk on my Timid Clawitzer, and perfect Attack on my Bold (lol) Gligar, the latter of which SWEEPS ENTIRE TEAMS thanks to the Eviolite + Swords Dance. Love walling Mega Evos <3).

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Sorry if it's a nooby question, but how do you add people? I want to add you but I'm new to this system and I need a little bit of help IsmaR. I can't find the mode where you add FCs.
Edit: Nvm now I know how to do it. BTW I've added you!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'll add both of you when I can which will be around 12 eastern. I'm pretty much creating my first competitive team which Is why i was breeding bulbasaur I'm now working on the eevee i got..

added smashkng and aura sage

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I added you both, too. I'm also trying to make a competitive party, but there's too many choices. :X

I'm not sure if I should go for Shuckle, Skarmory, or Bronzong for a wall.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Um I don't have many Dittos so I likely don't have your nature, sorry! Let me know which nature you'd prefer though! I can hunt for your nature for a while.

I also can not recall who that person with the Normal Safari was. She was a person who offered to add me on GameFAQs (and deleted me once I found Ditto) :<
hey man thats fine. the dittos i'm looking for are an adamant ditto and a timid ditto. please check to see that they have 2 to 3 perfect ivs for me. please let me know when we can meet up and trade. thanx.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
a friend just traded me an excadrill has sand force but no moxie and said by edit in previous post but i added both people who recently posted their fc

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Sorry if it's a nooby question, but how do you add people? I want to add you but I'm new to this system and I need a little bit of help IsmaR. I can't find the mode where you add FCs.
Edit: Nvm now I know how to do it. BTW I've added you!
Commenting here for you all to record my 3DS FC for your friend safaris. I'll add you all when I can.
I have added the both of you.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, I can't take it anymore. How the hell do you unlock the third Pokemon in the Friend Safari? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, here.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
....You can't even GET to the Friend Safari without beating them. And I've beat them five times. There's got to be more to it.
I assume you're talking about the third Pokemon in others' Friend Safaris, right? You have to be online at the same time as somebody else to unlock the third Pokemon in their Safari.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i kinda assumed the wrong thing what Firus said they need to beat the elite four and be on at the same time as you are and the third pokemon will appear

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Does anyone know where I can find a Justified Absol? Last time I checked none of my Friend Safaris had one.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Imposter Ditto is linked to my Friend Safari as well as Skill Link Aipom if anyone is interested. \ If anyone has Imposter Ditto linked to their profile, please exchange friend codes with me as I really want one with myself as the OT. :)

Just for clarification, I meant if you and I are friends, you can enter my Friend Safari to catch a Ditto on your own.

And for the third Pokemon to appear in a zone, that person you got the zone from as to have beaten the Elite 4.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Anyone wants to add me in Pokemon X and Y? I have cleared the Elite 4 and I need friends for the safari. I could trade too but at the moment I AM NOT READY FOR BATTLING. BTW my character name is SK.
Commenting here for you all to record my 3DS FC for your friend safaris. I'll add you all when I can.
Imposter Ditto is linked to my Friend Safari as well as Skill Link Aipom if anyone is interested. \ If anyone has Imposter Ditto linked to their profile, please exchange friend codes with me as I really want one with myself as the OT. :)

Just for clarification, I meant if you and I are friends, you can enter my Friend Safari to catch a Ditto on your own.

And for the third Pokemon to appear in a zone, that person you got the zone from as to have beaten the Elite 4.
Added all of you.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
For some odd reason I didn't get any notifications of all the posts going on in this page.
I've added every single one of you that shared your codes in this page so I just need to be added back.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Added you

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Going to go ahead and put my stuff here. FC is 0087-2694-8630 and my Safari is Psychic with Munna, Espurr, and Xatu. You'll have to PM me if you want me to add you back!

I don't even know what these Battle Maison Pokemon are though, lol. Though I'm happy I'm already friends with IsmaR so that I can maybe see my precious Heatran somehow.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792

You have been added, good sir.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I assume you're talking about the third Pokemon in others' Friend Safaris, right? You have to be online at the same time as somebody else to unlock the third Pokemon in their Safari.
But that's how you register each other's FC, so we'd be online at the same time then. So that means everyone I've added hasn't beaten the Elite Four.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
But that's how you register each other's FC, so we'd be online at the same time then. So that means everyone I've added hasn't beaten the Elite Four.
Nay. Registering a player's FC is different. They get registered into your 3DS, and that's it. It doesn't actually affect any games on its own. To explain a little more based on what you believed for just registering each other...you have to be online to add them and you have to be online to see that they've added you, but you don't have to be online simultaneously to add each other. It basically just documents that you've both added each other whenever you each get around to it, and then it tells you when it finally happens. Hopefully my explanation makes sense. :|

For Friend Safari, you have to be online in-game at the same time that they are online in-game (it doesn't automatically connect for some reason so every time you play you have to manually connect; I'm assuming you know this but just in case) if you want to unlock their 3rd Pokemon. And, of course, they have to have beaten the Elite Four before it can unlock. So yup.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293

Added you. Added you Circa and Firus as well.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

added

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

Added you and Oasis.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nay. Registering a player's FC is different. They get registered into your 3DS, and that's it. It doesn't actually affect any games on its own. To explain a little more based on what you believed for just registering each other...you have to be online to add them and you have to be online to see that they've added you, but you don't have to be online simultaneously to add each other. It basically just documents that you've both added each other whenever you each get around to it, and then it tells you when it finally happens. Hopefully my explanation makes sense. :|

For Friend Safari, you have to be online in-game at the same time that they are online in-game (it doesn't automatically connect for some reason so every time you play you have to manually connect; I'm assuming you know this but just in case) if you want to unlock their 3rd Pokemon. And, of course, they have to have beaten the Elite Four before it can unlock. So yup.
Okay, this helps... I get it now! (I'm an idiot)

Thank you, bud.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
does anyone here Have a male tyrunt availible for trade??

The saviour has arrived!!!!! Added you

Also is there anyone here that I have not added yet?? Please let me know

Top Bottom