• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
Looking for a Solar Power Heliolisk
I have somebody with that in their safari, unfortunately they haven't been online at the same time as me, and may already have deleted me. However, if I am able to get one, I'll let you know.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My strategy at the moment is to wonder trade until I get one.

That's how I got my beloved Protean Greninja

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My plan isn't working too well

I have a Japanese heliolisk and a german one, but none iwth spcial abilities

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
Does anybody have a Murkrow with Moxie? I've been looking for one, but I've had no luck.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I've got a couple of calm ones and a sassy one, I think the sassy one has the egg move curse + counter, while the calm ones just have counter.

I should have some more sassy ones in soon because I'm breedin' a batch right now.

idc what i get for them, stuff for future projects is always nice, but if you dont have anything you can have one for free anyway (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
I'll take a sassy one off your hands if you don't mind! ♥
Do you want an Adamant Beldum? I also have a Protean Froakie if you are interested. And a few Imposter Dittos

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I don't need any of those, but I guess it doesn't hurt to have a couple more Froakie's lying around.

I'll add your FC, both the sassy ones I have are male, 31/?/31/31/31/31 so they're good for breeding. One has Sap Sipper and the other has Hydration. Which do you want?

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
I'll take the Hydration one if you don't mind. I can find something interesting for you in my box if you'd like. I have a few Zubats with Brave Bird. Growlithe with Close Combat. Regeneration Tangelas. Petilil? I don't know, take your pick.
Actually I want the Sap Sipper. I confused Hydration with Dry Skin, haha.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'll take the Hydration one if you don't mind. I can find something interesting for you in my box if you'd like. I have a few Zubats with Brave Bird. Growlithe with Close Combat. Regeneration Tangelas. Petilil? I don't know, take your pick.
Actually I want the Sap Sipper. I confused Hydration with Dry Skin, haha.
Wait, what's your IGN?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
My plan isn't working too well

I have a Japanese heliolisk and a german one, but none iwth spcial abilities
This is the problem I've had as well. 660 Wonder Trades with who knows how many Heliolisks (I've only been keeping the foreign ones I come across, which I have 5 of). None with Solar Power.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
I can see why a Solar Power Heliosk would be so sought after. Slap him on a sun team with a Life Orb and walls be droppin'.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Truth be told, it's more useful with Dry Skin. Gaining an immunity is awesome, even if it is at the expense of a weakness. Mix that with STAB Thunder under rain and what equates to STAB Surf with Focus Blast for coverage and...yeah.

It actually gets nothing but the Specs-equivalent boost in power during Sunlight, which is pretty awesome admittedly. Just...probably not as usable, all things considered.

Wylia

Restore faith in humanity
3DS FC
4184-2201-1910
Wylia(Krystal)
Friend Code: 4184-2201-1910
Friend Safari: Normal: Dunsparce, Audino, Ditto*
Open For: Battle/Trading (contact me first)
Battle Maison: Porygon 2 @ Choice Specs, Moves: Thunderbolt, Psychic, Tri Attack, Ice Beam
Manectric @ Air Balloon, Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Overheat, Quick Attack

Hi! I'm looking for friend safaris so that I can get back into competitive battling!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wylia(Krystal)
Battle Maison: Porygon 2 @ Choice Specs, Moves: Thunderbolt, Psychic, Tri Attack, Ice Beam
Manectric @ Air Balloon, Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Overheat, Quick Attack

Hi! I'm looking for friend safaris so that I can get back into competitive battling!
Added you to the first post, and I've added you on my 3DS. :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He may be more useful with dry skin, but I'm having my in game team this new run as a sun team

and Heliolisk is an interesting addition to a sun team since he's not grass or fire

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wylia(Krystal)

I added you. I hope my lowly rock types can be useful. ;___;

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
T
Thank you so much! Hey don't worry! I love Rock types! :bee:
It's not a big deal this time, but in the future, try to use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row. I know it's weird when replying to people (I wish we still had the multiquote option) but you can still put both responses in one post if you hit the reply button and then copy and paste the text for the reply. Thanks. :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Does anyone have a Tyrunt or Hydreigon with Dark Pulse that I can borrow for breeding really quickly please?

Rat

Smash Lord
Haven't checked this thread for a bit, will add everyone i'm missing tonight. :)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If you could get me a Relaxed Gastrodon with perfect HP + Defense (or Sp. Def, but preferably Defense) I would appreciate it a lot. Maybe female, too.
As for Elekid, perfect Attack + Speed IVs. Female too if possible, though male's fine too.
Hope I'm not being too specific.
All of that should be fine. Just bred the first wave of Gastrodon's, managed to get a few with perfect HP/Def/Sp. Def. Just gotta get the right nature now. Do have a Sassy, Timid and Lax one (with Sand Force) thus far, but the rest are bad defense natures.

That aside though, anything you want for them? I don't really have anything I could give you since we both have access to the same things at this point. That or you already obtained them.
Normally I'd tell you I do this both for fun and for passion, and wouldn't want anything particular in return.
Normally. However, it just so happened that while I was searching for female Electabuzz to breed with (as well as IVs), I just so happened to find a shiny male one (Calm with Static, sadly), so that's more than enough.

Any who, adding you, Wylia. Waiting to be added by you, SoulShadow, "Phillip," Cherished and Tangerine.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
I have a few leftover Bulbasaurs from breeding. They are all Bold with Giga Drain if anyone is interested.

Sariku

Smash Master
It makes me really sad that no one commented on my crazy lucky hatched shiny Deino. :( Shame it only had 3 perfect iv's, if it had more Id use it.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
It makes me really sad that no one commented on my crazy lucky hatched shiny Deino. :( Shame it only had 3 perfect iv's, if it had more Id use it.
I'm sorry. I didn't notice. Congratulations! And don't worry, even if it has only 3IV's, it's still worth using, since it's shiny. Because let's face it. Win or lose, in the end, who is it who had the super rare shiny Pokemon? Oh yeah, that's you.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
But yeah seriously. I have a Hydreigon on my team, but it will never be a green-headed Hydreigon. That either must have taken a lot of eggs, or a lot of luck.
Mine is only 4IV, and does perfectly fine. A 3IV one will get the job done just as well.

Top Bottom