• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
I would love a Tangela ♥
I just want it to have it's hidden ability, Regenerate, then I can further breed one to my own liking.

As for the Pokemon I have access to:
Magmar, Charmeleon, Ninetales
Mankey, Throh
Drowzee, Espurr
Sunkern, Quilladin, Swadloon
Pachirisu, Stunfisk
Dwebble, Magcargo
DITTO, Lilipup, Audino
Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Sableye
Mankey, Pancham
Wooper, Camerupt, Palpitoad
Meditite, Pancham
Oddish, Ivysaur,
Machoke, Sawk, Riolu
Seviper, Ariados, Whirlipede
Helioptile, Emolga
Trapinch, Nincada

Sorry for the long list. There is just a lot of people I didn't know I had added. If you want me to hunt for any specific hidden abilities, I can do that.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Assuming it's possible to get the hidden ability on Helioptile, I will take one of those in a heartbeat. I've been looking for Solar Power Helioptile for a while and I've yet to get one. :x

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
Sorry, but as of now, I don't have that person fully added, and I don't know if I ever will, since I'm not really sure who it is. I'll keep you updated if I can get one, though. You need to have the person fully added and they have to beat the E4 for you to get hidden abilities, unfortunately.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Assuming it's possible to get the hidden ability on Helioptile, I will take one of those in a heartbeat. I've been looking for Solar Power Helioptile for a while and I've yet to get one. :x
According to Serebii.net Helioptile can be the second pokemon in a friend safari

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
According to Serebii.net Helioptile can be the second pokemon in a friend safari
Yes, I do have him as the 2nd Pokemon in a safari, but I don't have the person fully added to my friend list, and as such, I am unable to get it with it's hidden ability as of now :(

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I kind of wish I could access my own Safari so that I can catch my own Ditto...does anyone know of a person with a Ditto Safari I can exchange codes with?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Sorry, but as of now, I don't have that person fully added, and I don't know if I ever will, since I'm not really sure who it is. I'll keep you updated if I can get one, though. You need to have the person fully added and they have to beat the E4 for you to get hidden abilities, unfortunately.
I had a feeling that was the case, but I wasn't entirely sure on the specifics for how hidden abilities are acquired.

Considering the fact that we'll both have to be online in order to trade anyway, I'll take Tyrogue with its hidden ability instead (Tyrogue is my 3rd Pokemon in my safari). I almost wouldn't have to ask for the hidden ability, but Unburden Hitmonlee sounds 2cool.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
I had a feeling that was the case, but I wasn't entirely sure on the specifics for how hidden abilities are acquired.

Considering the fact that we'll both have to be online in order to trade anyway, I'll take Tyrogue with its hidden ability instead (Tyrogue is my 3rd Pokemon in my safari). I almost wouldn't have to ask for the hidden ability, but Unburden Hitmonlee sounds 2cool.
Right. I have one with it's hidden ability coincidentally ready to go. I'll add your FC

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I should borrow my brother's 3DS and see what friend safari it has

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I would love a Tangela ♥
I just want it to have it's hidden ability, Regenerate, then I can further breed one to my own liking.

As for the Pokemon I have access to:
Magmar, Charmeleon, Ninetales
Mankey, Throh
Drowzee, Espurr
Sunkern, Quilladin, Swadloon
Pachirisu, Stunfisk
Dwebble, Magcargo
DITTO, Lilipup, Audino
Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Sableye
Mankey, Pancham
Wooper, Camerupt, Palpitoad
Meditite, Pancham
Oddish, Ivysaur,
Machoke, Sawk, Riolu
Seviper, Ariados, Whirlipede
Helioptile, Emolga
Trapinch, Nincada

Sorry for the long list. There is just a lot of people I didn't know I had added. If you want me to hunt for any specific hidden abilities, I can do that.
and I'll take cacturne with water absorb

and while I'm at it I'll list all the pokemon i can get via safari:

lampent. phantump, spiritomb, drowsee, espurr, ledyba, illumoise, pinsir, speal bergmite, cloyster, gloom, swalot, toxicroak, pansear, charmeleon, ninetales, spearow, fletchinder, and tranquill. i only listed the ones that aren't from here and those that are complete...

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
And the thread stops giving me notifications yet again. I just missed out on a lot of stuff :Y
I suppose I'll take Tangled Feet out of sexual obligation. Anything you'd like in particular?

Off the top of my head, I got (the former emphasized because I have them in bulk):

Rattled (turns into Scrappy upon evolving) Whismur
Bulletproof Quilladin
Modest Amaura with perfect HP/Sp. Atk
Modest Magnemite with perfect HP
A bunch of random/crappy nature'd Safari Pokemon with hidden abilities
(Justified Timid Absol, Hydration Seel, Soundproof Snover, *Bold Sturdy Bergmite, *Overcoat Shelgon, Simple Woobat, Calm Immunity Gligar, Pickpocket Nuzleaf, Huge Power Diggersby, Imposter Ditto, *Moxie Heracross, Gale Wings Fletchling/Fletchinder, Magic Bounce Xatu, *Moxie Pyroar, Sheer Force Trapinch, *Steadfast Tyrogue, Telepathy Noibat, Flame Body Ponyta, Serene Grace Sawsbuck, *Reckless Mienfoo, Sand Force Gastrodon, *Speed Boost Whirlipede, Pickpocket Barbacle, *Cursed Body Shuppet, *Harvest Trevenant, *Sheer Force Mawile, *Pickpocket Sneasel, Light Metal Metang, *Rain Dish Wartortle, Gluttony Grumpig, Symiosis Floette, etc.)

And finally a bunch of just general rare or hard to get Pokemon, which you probably have access to from people here. I'll take specific requests, though.
Can I have a Sand Force Gastrodon, please?
Oh and a Vital Spirit Elekid you had mentioned in a separate post. I really need one of those.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
and I'll take cacturne with water absorb

and while I'm at it I'll list all the pokemon i can get via safari:

lampent. phantump, spiritomb, drowsee, espurr, ledyba, illumoise, pinsir, speal bergmite, cloyster, gloom, swalot, toxicroak, pansear, charmeleon, ninetales, spearow, fletchinder, and tranquill. i only listed the ones that aren't from here and those that are complete...
So, a water absorb Cacturne for a Poison Touch Toxicroak? You've got yourself a deal.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
Great doing business with you ♥
Now time to dive in your Safari. I love Ice types.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Would you mind trading me a Ninetales with its hidden ability? I have access to Swalot, Seviper, Muk, Octillery, and Butterfree's hidden abilities (plus [nearly] everything in the first post), if any of those interest you.

Kadano

Magical Express
I kind of wish I could access my own Safari so that I can catch my own Ditto...does anyone know of a person with a Ditto Safari I can exchange codes with?
I added you, if you add me back (0318 7994 9866) I will trade you some of your dittos (six if they are fairly easy to catch, dunno about that yet).
Also, my friend safari is grass and I have Pansage, Sawsbuck and Quilladin.

Edit: If you traded me one of my Quilladins in exchange, that’d be real nice, but having access to your Dittos is asking a lot anyway.

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
Would you mind trading me a Ninetales with its hidden ability? I have access to Swalot, Seviper, Muk, Octillery, and Butterfree's hidden abilities (plus [nearly] everything in the first post), if any of those interest you.
I will gladly trade you a Ninetales for a Muk. I have one in storage I believe.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I added you, if you add me back (0318 7994 9866) I will trade you six of your dittos.

Edit: If you traded me one of my Quilladins in exchange, that’d be real nice, but having access to your Dittos is asking a lot anyway.
I'm going to add you. grass is my favorite type and i need some sawsbuck

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I have a Sawsbuck if you want it.
What would you want for it? i listed all the pokemon i can get from the friend safari on this page and some of the ones i haven't listed (because they were obtained via trade) they are elekid, Magby, Chansey, Klink, Rufflet, and 19 anticipation eevees with some repeat natures..
nm i just noticed i can access Kadona's safari now

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
Okay I'll go catch you one.

Alright, got one. Ready to trade when you are.
Also, do you care what ability it has? I can get you the Water Absorb one if you want. The one I have is Swift Swim.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Okay I'll go catch you one.

Alright, got one. Ready to trade when you are.
Also, do you care what ability it has? I can get you the Water Absorb one if you want. The one I have is Swift Swim.
I'd prefer water absorb but the chansey i have doesn't have Healer..

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
It doesn't need Healer. I'll get you water absorb. Which character is yours again?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It doesn't need Healer. I'll get you water absorb. Which character is yours again?
My character's name is Selena (currently with a white hat and a yellow Flower, brown hair with a ponytail, and a brown shirt.
i have an egg I'm just waiting for it to hatch..

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
My character's name is Selena (currently with a white hat and a yellow Flower, brown hair with a ponytail, and a brown shirt.
i have an egg I'm just waiting for it to hatch..
Alright. Invite me to a trade when it hatches. I just got your Water Absorb Palpitoad :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Kadano, I added you back. I am definitely willing to trade you a Quilladin if you want one. However, my post is mainly about my wish to be able to get an imposter Ditto with my OT and ID. Let me know the details about the Quilladin you want.

Kind of off-topic, but how do I quote posts if clicking reply doesn't do it for me. Also, the only way my posts get posted is if I click more options... :/

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I added you, if you add me back (0318 7994 9866) I will trade you some of your dittos (six if they are fairly easy to catch, dunno about that yet).

I'm lacking in grass safaris so I'm going to add you, if you'd like to add me back.

Kind of off-topic, but how do I quote posts if clicking reply doesn't do it for me. Also, the only way my posts get posted is if I click more options... :/
That sounds like a glitch of some sort and I couldn't tell you exactly what's going wrong (maybe your browser or an add-on or something doesn't like the forum software?), but you can quote people by copying their text and putting it in [ quote] [/quote] tags (without the space in the first tag). If you do [ quote="Username"] then you can get their name in there, too, though getting it to format exactly like a quote through the Reply button is more complicated than I'm familiar with. (Back in my day it was a simpler system. :p)

Kadano

Magical Express
Kadano, I added you back. I am definitely willing to trade you a Quilladin if you want one. However, my post is mainly about my wish to be able to get an imposter Ditto with my OT and ID. Let me know the details about the Quilladin you want.
Yes please, that would be nice. Just a Quilladin is enough, I don’t care about gender and IVs.
I got you six Dittos that all have different perfect IVs (HP+Atk, Atk+Init, HP+Def, Def+SAtk, SAtk+SDef, SAtk+Init). Three of those (2, 3, 6) have the Impostor ability, but all of them have my OT and ID.

For me, changing editor to BBCode made quoting possible a few times. Sometimes I also had to change it back to WYSIWYG. If nothing helps, just write quote="<member name>, post: <number you can see at the end of the Reply link>, member: <number at the end of the link you see when hovering over someone’s name>" within the [].

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm down for either an imposter HP or one of the speed ones for breeding purposes.

Kadano

Magical Express
I'm down for either an imposter HP or one of the speed ones for breeding purposes.
Oh, you only want one? I would give you all of them. The one I just sent you was impostor+HP+init as it seemed that was what you were looking for. I can give you as many of the others I listed as well.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I'll get to breeding at once. Any particular nature/IVs/gender you want?
If you could get me a Relaxed Gastrodon with perfect HP + Defense (or Sp. Def, but preferably Defense) I would appreciate it a lot. Maybe female, too.
As for Elekid, perfect Attack + Speed IVs. Female too if possible, though male's fine too.
Hope I'm not being too specific.
That aside though, anything you want for them? I don't really have anything I could give you since we both have access to the same things at this point. That or you already obtained them.

Top Bottom