• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
can you get it without its hidden ability? if it's sand veil then i don't mind if it does not have it..
Yeah I can give you a regular one.

My internet doesn't like Pokemon and won't stay connected for too long at a time so if you see me on and off again that's why.

EDIT: Wow, sorry my internet crapped out on us there. Thank you so much!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yeah I can give you a regular one.

My internet doesn't like Pokemon and won't stay connected for too long at a time so if you see me on and off again that's why.
I've noticed lol at least it went through this time. i also gave it pokerus..

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been giving pokerus to every pokemon I've traded recently

This is the first game I got pokerus through trading rather than running into it in the wild

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Havent been on this thread in a while. has anyone here added me that i have not added back yet???

Also Heres my multipass pokes.

Archeops @ Choice Band(Aerial Ace, Head Smash, Earthquake, U-Turn)
Suicune @ Leftovers(Surf, Blizzard, Calm mind, protect)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Could anyone spare a Grimer? It doesn't need to have anything, I just need the Poke.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Could anyone spare a Grimer? It doesn't need to have anything, I just need the Poke.
I'm about to go to bed so I can't do it now, but I can breed you a Grimer. Do you know when you might be available to trade tomorrow?

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm about to go to bed so I can't do it now, but I can breed you a Grimer. Do you know when you might be available to trade tomorrow?

Hmm.. So long as it isn't early tomorrow, you can just let me know when you're ready, and we may do it. Thank you by the way. :3

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hmm.. So long as it isn't early tomorrow, you can just let me know when you're ready, and we may do it. Thank you by the way. :3
I've got a Grimer for you now, so I'm ready any time you are. (And no problem!)

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Just now realized you've been the ABSOLutely guy this entire time. :laugh:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just now realized you've been the ABSOLutely guy this entire time. :laugh:
Lol yes, that I am. Stupid puns are my bread and butter. :p Be warned, my internet doesn't like the game so the faster we trade, the more likely it won't crap out on us before it's done.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Time to get it Acid Armor and start the little chain for my Goomy! ^_^ Thanks again!

And yeah, I've noticed that distinct icon of yours usually popping in and out like that. I'm sorry to hear this, it must be really difficult to battle with others..

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Time to get it Acid Armor and start the little chain for my Goomy! ^_^ Thanks again!

And yeah, I've noticed that distinct icon of yours usually popping in and out like that. I'm sorry to hear this, it must be really difficult to battle with others..
No problem!

And yeah, it's kind of a bummer. I've only tried doing local battles thus far because I know there's no way I'd get through a battle before it dies, haha. It's also only my college's Wi-Fi that does that, it worked fine while I was at home, so at least I'll be able to get decent internet again at some point in time.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'd like to play with you when that time comes. In fact, I'd like to play with the rest of you people as well. Although you're all likely more knowledgeable and prepared than me, if I were to guess.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I found the good time to Wonder Trade where I live to be about 3am.

So right now since all I'm getting is garbage, I'm trolling them back by sending hordes of bred pidgey.

I FEEL SO DIABOLICALLY EVIL!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'd actually like a bred Pidgey

Last night while watering my garden, I found a shiny male Combee. I gave it away to some random passerby who Nice'd my video.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
sure, I'll send you a trade request later, got males with keen eyes (for the ladies) and females with tangled feet, tripping over their skirts.

all 5 ivs and jolly ofc with Brave Birdy and FogDe

take your pick

brb spambot attack

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I suppose I'll take Tangled Feet out of sexual obligation. Anything you'd like in particular?

Off the top of my head, I got (the former emphasized because I have them in bulk):

Rattled (turns into Scrappy upon evolving) Whismur
Bulletproof Quilladin
Modest Amaura with perfect HP/Sp. Atk
Modest Magnemite with perfect HP
A bunch of random/crappy nature'd Safari Pokemon with hidden abilities
(Justified Timid Absol, Hydration Seel, Soundproof Snover, *Bold Sturdy Bergmite, *Overcoat Shelgon, Simple Woobat, Calm Immunity Gligar, Pickpocket Nuzleaf, Huge Power Diggersby, Imposter Ditto, *Moxie Heracross, Gale Wings Fletchling/Fletchinder, Magic Bounce Xatu, *Moxie Pyroar, Sheer Force Trapinch, *Steadfast Tyrogue, Telepathy Noibat, Flame Body Ponyta, Serene Grace Sawsbuck, *Reckless Mienfoo, Sand Force Gastrodon, *Speed Boost Whirlipede, Pickpocket Barbacle, *Cursed Body Shuppet, *Harvest Trevenant, *Sheer Force Mawile, *Pickpocket Sneasel, Light Metal Metang, *Rain Dish Wartortle, Gluttony Grumpig, Symiosis Floette, etc.)

And finally a bunch of just general rare or hard to get Pokemon, which you probably have access to from people here. I'll take specific requests, though.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
ooo im actually in need of a female immunity gligar to go with the male one I got from a friend (male is also fine I can just breed with ditto; ivs don't matter), I'll trade you some goomy breeding reject for it if you want

I'll shoot you a trade req next time I see you~

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I suppose I'll take Tangled Feet out of sexual obligation. Anything you'd like in particular?

Off the top of my head, I got (the former emphasized because I have them in bulk):

Rattled (turns into Scrappy upon evolving) Whismur
Bulletproof Quilladin
Modest Amaura with perfect HP/Sp. Atk
Modest Magnemite with perfect HP
A bunch of random/crappy nature'd Safari Pokemon with hidden abilities
(Justified Timid Absol, Hydration Seel, Soundproof Snover, *Bold Sturdy Bergmite, *Overcoat Shelgon, Simple Woobat, Calm Immunity Gligar, Pickpocket Nuzleaf, Huge Power Diggersby, Imposter Ditto, *Moxie Heracross, Gale Wings Fletchling/Fletchinder, Magic Bounce Xatu, *Moxie Pyroar, Sheer Force Trapinch, *Steadfast Tyrogue, Telepathy Noibat, Flame Body Ponyta, Serene Grace Sawsbuck, *Reckless Mienfoo, Sand Force Gastrodon, *Speed Boost Whirlipede, Pickpocket Barbacle, *Cursed Body Shuppet, *Harvest Trevenant, *Sheer Force Mawile, *Pickpocket Sneasel, Light Metal Metang, *Rain Dish Wartortle, Gluttony Grumpig, Symiosis Floette, etc.)

And finally a bunch of just general rare or hard to get Pokemon, which you probably have access to from people here. I'll take specific requests, though.
can you trade me a bulletproof quilladin? for ones that you haven't listed that i have are vital spirit (iirc ha?) elekid, magby (have to check ability) bronzor heavy metal, natural cure chansey, and i've to check what else i have (don't have 3ds atm)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Merci monsieur! I hope those Pokemon help you in any breeding project you have!

You can easily breed that pidgey with a male (perfect) talonflame to get a male one for breeding purposes if you need it ;)

The Goomy is like, perfect in everything except speed so :l

You might find some use for it.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Thanks again. <3

Edit: Hm, of those I'd be interested in Vital Spirit Elekid. Shoot me a trade invite whenever.
i have three two males and one female one of males is brave and likes to relax the other is serious and has max sp. atk ivs and the female has max hp ivs and it's careful

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
thanks my main fly user still has pokerus and gave it to all the elekid i had in my party at the time..

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Forgot that I needed Skrelp to bridge the last gap to Goomy for Acid Armor...

Would anyone happen to have such a thing? :laugh: Preferably female.

snake_pro

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, just beat the elite four and looking to start building a team.
My info:
Snake_pro (Z4lg0)
Friend Code: 4425-1488-9023
Friend Safari: Fighting: Tyrogue, Mankey, Pancham
Open for: Anything and everything
Battle Maison: Nothing so far

Sariku

Smash Master
Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while... If anybody added me, please let me know.

Sariku, please add my friend code. Yuchi, please get online. =)

Sol_Vent, I just added you.
I managed to catch one later that day, sorry for the late reply. But thank you :) I'll add you right now.

Also, does anyone have a lv 81-100 pokemon with Pickup? :)

EDIT: Oh my gosh! I'm so happy right now.

Attachments

Schoo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4811-7465-8082
Does anybody have a safari with Tangela in it? I'm also looking for a safari with Toxicroak. Hit me up if you have any leads! ♥

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hey guys, just beat the elite four and looking to start building a team.
My info:
Snake_pro(Z4lg0)
Friend Code: 4425-1488-9023
Friend Safari: Fighting: Tyrogue, Mankey, Pancham
Open for: Anything and everything
Battle Maison: Nothing so far
Added you.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
what do you have that's safari zone exclusive? also I'm not going to be able to trade until tomorrow in which I'll be on for most of the day..

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I have Dedenne, Pikachu, and Galvantula in my Safari.
I think he meant what Safari-exclusive Pokémon you have access to via your various friends' safaris, love.

Oh, and I have access to a Tangela safari, if you don't mind just getting one via trade. If there is anything specific you want on it, I'm also more than willing to breed for any of it.

Top Bottom