• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
Haha! I think he might have caught on when you mentioned that the Midwest was about the size of Pittsburgh. However, he is foreign and probably doesn't know his US geography very well...

TheLake

Smash Master
if you guys arent too smashed out, you can come to steve's this weekend :) :) :) :)

(if you are too smashed out i completely understand)
Why the HELL would anyone want to do that to themselves?

You get 6 reasons to justify your case

otherwise gtfo son

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Is anyone going to Steve's tournament this weekend? I can't go because i have work, and many johns about my car being wrecked. Reason i ask is to those that stay in pittsburgh, mini smashfest this weekend? Saturday night into sunday?

Lets make it happen.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Is anyone going to Steve's tournament this weekend? I can't go because i have work, and many johns about my car being wrecked. Reason i ask is to those that stay in pittsburgh, mini smashfest this weekend? Saturday night into sunday?

Lets make it happen.
In case you missed the other post, we'll be smashing Saturday pretty much all day. It'll be in Mt. Lebanon if you know where that is. Lemme know if you can come lol.

@Gouda: It's the same place it always is on Saturdays :laugh:

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Where the eff will you guys be in Mt. Lebanon? You can't tell me that the entire area of mount lebanon will be smashing this friday and saturday. Meaning that no matter where i will find you guys smashing almost as if i passed through a worm hole to be transported to the area of Dreamland 64 music.

(class is very boring, i needed something to kill time)

AprilShaw

aka Logan
It's right next to the Mt. Lebanon library. I'll get you an address tomorrow when I get a chance to talk with Liz. It's really easy to find though lol.

Also that would be amazing if all of Lebo was smashing. :D

Vyke

Smash Champion
I have Wednesday Night - Sunday off. There will be much to do.

I have a new car. I can travel, and I can travel far. (Probably not to Steve's though, no monies for tournaments.)

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I have Wednesday Night - Sunday off. There will be much to do.

I have a new car. I can travel, and I can travel far. (Probably not to Steve's though, no monies for tournaments.)

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO.
Just ask your boys for a *little* too much gas money and enter with that. (don't tell them i told you this)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Hmm... I sense a plot developing.

Book 2 of my current series is just as confusing as I remember it being.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Just tried out D&D today

was pretty makeshift, had to use chess pieces and an iphone app for the die lolz

was fun though. gonna try it again tomorrow/friday lol

TheLake

Smash Master
DnD is soo fun if you have a creative DM and like cool people to play with

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." -Bruce Lee

Bruce lee > Isai

I went there

TheLake

Smash Master
Oh happy thanks giving everyone!

May you pillage a small town of innocents and burn an indian or two at the stake ^_^

Oh dont forget to **** an underage villager too! You might get a holiday named after ya

im lookin at you christopher ;)

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I had written more or less an essay after seeing silly half cocked sayings and terms such as genocide being thrown around. I decided it was too pretentious, along with not wanting to alienate myself for differing opinions. I will leave one quote down below and say only this: without intent to destroy ( and we all know it wasn't. Why kill a good *potential* converted christian farm hand? ) it is not genocide. What it is, is human nature, and maybe that is what scares people into throwing around words so they can keep themselves seperate from what had happened. In actuality it is not so easy to 'wash your hands clean' of a human tragedy. We are all potential killers.

"There are other terms to describe what happened in the Western Hemisphere, but genocide is not one of them. It is a good propaganda term in an age where slogans and shouting have replaced reflection and learning, but to use it in this context is to cheapen both the word itself and the appalling experiences of the Jews and Armenians, to mention but two of the major victims of this century."

Top Bottom