• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Truth: I have wacked off to guys before

Didnt get the same results...

Oh and I have had cornrows and straight hair before

Sooorta legit

D20

Smash Lord
RoM II Plan...

On Friday, I will be picking up Logan, Matt, Taki, and Gerald at 4pm in front of the Cathedral (the side facing the Union). However, if Gerald can get out of his class, I will pick you guys up at 3pm (which would save us about 2 hours). Anyhow... call me with any questions.

412-327-9199

Tialyx

Smash Rookie
howdy

Hey guys new to the forums here. I was wondering if you guys do tournaments or play with others regularly. Myself and 5 or so friends play this game regularly and are looking for others in the area who play. We live in the Oakland Shadyside area.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Hey guys new to the forums here. I was wondering if you guys do tournaments or play with others regularly. Myself and 5 or so friends play this game regularly and are looking for others in the area who play. We live in the Oakland Shadyside area.
Obligatory 'We play Melee' post. However, if you guys want to come and play Brawl, I think we'll all be cool with that (except Gerald, but ignore him). There's an extra TV usually, so as long as it's not in use, you guys are solid. Then, when you're tired of not having fun, you can move over and play some good old fashioned Melee. :laugh:

EDIT: I suppose nowhere in my semi-coherent rambling did I indeed confirm that we play on a WEEKLY basis. There. Done.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
hey Naka, whenever you get off class, gimme a text about where you wanted to meet today, because I don't remember establishing that.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Aaron, I finished the first book today. I forgot (amazingly) how good this series was.

"It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishment the scroll, I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

"Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade, Death came with friendly care; The opening bud to Heaven conveyed, And bade it blossom there."

TheLake

Smash Master
Get at em RoMers!

May the best man win the best woman

and may the sex frankly be...

The best!

And whoooa john we posted like almost the same time!

And O_O at the first stanza

Daaaamn

Top Bottom