• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Drive safe rob! We'll see you there.
Quoting for massive amounts of irony.

Had a lot of fun at RoM, too bad things were a bit catastrophic trying to find a way back. As I'm typing this, Naka and Steve are probably on a bus back to Pittsburgh, while I'm sitting home in Delaware after having had my parents come pick me up. Hope they get back safe.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Quoting for massive amounts of irony.

Had a lot of fun at RoM, too bad things were a bit catastrophic trying to find a way back. As I'm typing this, Naka and Steve are probably on a bus back to Pittsburgh, while I'm sitting home in Delaware after having had my parents come pick me up. Hope they get back safe.
What happened?

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
What happened?
Naka's car got messed up while we were there, so we couldn't take it back. Then after a series of events that made me certain that whatever deity there is absolutely did NOT want us to get back to Pittsburgh (involving rental cars and buses), I finally got home here in Delaware for Thanksgiving. The other guys should be on a bus back there.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Pretty much, everything in the universe hated me on sunday. Dunno what the **** i did, but someone's explicit goal on sunday was just to **** me over in every way known to mankind. Luckily people are awesome and will help you out when you're in these situations, so i got home safe.

My car is still in NY with a punctured gas tank though. : /

I really want to appologize to everyone that rode with me for what happened. I am really really sorry for all the **** i had to make you guys go through. Rob, thanks for taking jacob home and diving me to the rental car places. It was a big help.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Pretty much, everything in the universe hated me on sunday. Dunno what the **** i did, but someone's explicit goal on sunday was just to **** me over in every way known to mankind.
It was all me, invoking my cosmic powers in order to reap karmic revenge over you for the last stock to that particular match which I predicted so long ago.

PAYBACK'S A *****!

<3 not really

Hope everybody had a ****-fancy good time.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Was fun playing with you Mogwai, even though I kinda got ***** by your Falco lol. Thanks for housing us.

Also, to get the MattDotZeb thing, you'd have to be in the car with us on the way back. Funny jokes come out of very unfunny topics when you're tired as hell, shined blind, and have 4 people cramped into a 3 person seat for 7 hours. xP

pockyD

Smash Legend
Also, to get the MattDotZeb thing, you'd have to be in the car with us on the way back. Funny jokes come out of very unfunny topics when you're tired as hell, shined blind, and have 4 people cramped into a 3 person seat for 7 hours. xP
that's precisely why

it's not that your "joke" may or may not be funny (i doubt it is but how can i judge), it's that i have no chance of "getting it", and this thread is 90% spamming recycled "jokes"

of course i'm visiting it right now

mea culpa

A-Laon

Smash Master
Recycling is good for the environment.

Any local smash happening over the holiday? It's been too long since I last fired a laser (or, more accurately, two hundred) and the withdrawals are beginning to set in.

I call a best of 9 Falco ditto set with Logan next time we smash. Final Destination only. Bunny Hoods, Screw Attacks, and Metal Boxes on very high.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Recycling is good for the environment.

Any local smash happening over the holiday? It's been too long since I last fired a laser (or, more accurately, two hundred) and the withdrawals are beginning to set in.

I call a best of 9 Falco ditto set with Logan next time we smash. Final Destination only. Bunny Hoods, Screw Attacks, and Metal Boxes on very high.
Add Fans and Warp Stars and I'm in.

Also I'll be smashing in Mt. Lebanon Friday and Saturday most likely :laugh: Taki and Rob will be coming on Saturday if so.

4% APR

Smash Champion
if you guys arent too smashed out, you can come to steve's this weekend :) :) :) :)

(if you are too smashed out i completely understand)

Top Bottom