• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Not a clue Taki, sorry. Do you have any way you could get in touch with me once you get here? Or should I go look for you at a certain time? Or what. If you could come with Rob (if he's still coming), that'd be great so I could contact you all.

D20

Smash Lord
I will not be available today... way too much work.

However... 4th Ed. is for scrubs. For hardcore D&D, play 3rd Ed. or 3.5.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm leveling a Alliance Priest on Lightning's Blade over the Christmas break. More people should join in! Think of all the fun we will have running Deadmines (and Gnomeregan)!

If you care, Lightning's Blade is an east coast PvP server with a 1:1 Horde/Alliance ratio. It is legit.

Also... my character is mad cute.

D20

Smash Lord
My character's name is Prynne. However, I won't be playing until the middle of December.

PS - My 80 on that server is Pontellier.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'd join, but I kinda want to get an 80 first.

EDIT: Actually, if you guys don't plan on starting for a while, I suppose I could make a character.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I think I may seriously faction transfer my warrior, btw. My arena teammates are horrible, my guild is horrible, and I'd like to try something new.

The only deterrance would be the fact that I'd lose access to my bank character, lol.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I think I may seriously faction transfer my warrior, btw. My arena teammates are horrible, my guild is horrible, and I'd like to try something new.

The only deterrance would be the fact that I'd lose access to my bank character, lol.
Couldn't you transfer everything to your main, delete that character, switch, and make a new one? Or am I missing something :laugh:

Also, since we're talking about MMOs... just duo'd a monster that usually takes 12~18 people today with a friend =) was epic. Took us 2 and a half hours or so lol

A-Laon

Smash Master
Couldn't you transfer everything to your main, delete that character, switch, and make a new one? Or am I missing something :laugh:
That's what I'd end up doing (though I wouldn't delete the character seeing as its still a fully-geared level 80) except that my bank character also possesses my two most lucrative professions, so I'd have to level up my tradeskills all over again on my warrior if I wanted to keep raking in the dough.

In other news, I'm doing literary analysis right now! So happy <3

takieddine

Smash Master
Sorry logan and friends, I got caught up with work n' ****.

I'm off today however if you wanna play somewhere i'd be up for it. PM me your cell and i'll get in touch with you.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm going to see if he will. He said he wanted to get back into the melee scene, so I'll do my best to get him there.

TheLake

Smash Master
Bring louie and matt too jacob! Ill talk to peeps...we'll make this the biggest tourney this side of the missippi!

and your fighting spirit!

hax owes me a shirt god ****it!

Top Bottom