• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
I can't record off duquesne TVs, and I haven't uploaded the videos because I have 2 HTML projects, an essay, and an oral exam for japanese tomorrow. I'll get them up this weekend though, lol. Sorry for the delay.

If you bring your HD and wanna take them and upload them though that's cool with me.
It took me 2 pairs of clean pants to finish this sentence

I owe you a pound good buddy

Winner for sexiest post of the week award?

John of course...doctors are soo sexy <3

(Sorry alan you'll get em next week buddy I just know it!)

TheLake

Smash Master
saturday appears to be my only day off -.-

how lame. I guess that'll give me some time to just practice on my own
..................Double post in the name of our mother moon...

WEMP let me ask you a very important question that concerns your future...

What is your favorite creature of the night?

spedgod

Smash Rookie
Alright, been patrolling the East Coast forums for a few weeks now. This thread is the closest to my area other than the WV thread. But that's kind of non-existant. So next best thing is tourneys in Pittsburgh. Now, are you guys actually still playing? Or do you guys just use this to keep up?

Because I'm at WVU, which has exactly no smash scene at all. Which is kind of depressing. My other smash friend and I (he lives near Pitt) are looking for a decent scene near by. Main question, do you guys still play or has this thread just died?

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Alright, been patrolling the East Coast forums for a few weeks now. This thread is the closest to my area other than the WV thread. But that's kind of non-existant. So next best thing is tourneys in Pittsburgh. Now, are you guys actually still playing? Or do you guys just use this to keep up?

Because I'm at WVU, which has exactly no smash scene at all. Which is kind of depressing. My other smash friend and I (he lives near Pitt) are looking for a decent scene near by. Main question, do you guys still play or has this thread just died?
Friendlies occur every Friday at Duquense University. Some of us (like me) use this thread mostly to keep up, but the majority of it is people who go every Friday to smash. We're fortunate enough to have a bustling melee scene. Brawl, however, is not preferred, but you can probably find someone to play with if you bring it.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Rob, are we still playing Smash today or what? You haven't said anything since you posted.

D20

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wanted to play today. However, I am going to be busier than I thought. We'll just play tomorrow at the usual time/place.

takieddine

Smash Master
I'll still play today, since I'm not as free tomorrow. I guess we just need someone with a memory card to show up. Idk when people are free also.

Logan lets talk on AIM about when, because if its just you me and matt we'll just play at your dorm again.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I'll be back in my room at 4~ish, so I'll get on AIM then. I'll bug Gerald to come but dunno if he'll be able to lol.

Is anyone else gonna be coming?

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
..................Double post in the name of our mother moon...

WEMP let me ask you a very important question that concerns your future...

What is your favorite creature of the night?
wat

uh

Dire Wolf. extinct but sweet non the less. or a Kiwi, just because I can legitimately say a Kiwi is a nocturnal animal.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
im finally buying my mother ****ing gc and melee tomorrow, ****ing score.

now if only i was off tomorrow ;.;

if anyone randomly isn't doing anything saturday call me up, all i'd be doing is either ****ing around on melee by myself or playing minish cap haha.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
drawing for the first time in a couple weeks, its picture of link if he found an extra mask in MM. if anyone wants to see my wip let me know, i'd like for people to actually see my art for once than just drawing for no reason lol

TheLake

Smash Master
Bring THE the lyme

WEMP.....dire wolf?!

DIRE WOLF!!!??

THE CLOSEST THING TO A WEREWOLF THAT EVER THERE WAS ONE?!!!!!!!

....Welcome to the pack my friend

724 504 8100

We hunt saturday ;)

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
MM's at my circuit Nov 28th?

Lake your Zelda 5$?
Nakamaru 5$?
Taki your fox 5%?
Vudujin Best of 1 or 3 on jungle Japes 5$? COME ON YOU KNOW YOU LOVE JAPES!!!!!
A-Laon if you actually show up $5?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Wemp! Finish that first one, I like where that one is going.
The second one is quite a sight as well. Good ****!

Top Bottom