• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

takieddine

Smash Master
who wants to smash some brothers tomorrow?

Just throwing this out there as a suggestion, but how about a $1 practice tourney whenever we get the sufficient amount of people to hold one. RoM and Pound are waiting.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Something like a misc. prize, maybe? A dollar and a fun prize. Making somebody place a certain character for the rest of the day. Or like. Dance-off?

Something so that the other people don't actually want to lose and do good, lol.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Because losing a dollar is no big deal. Losing a dollar and having the opportunity to make Alan write fiction, now that I'd regret.

takieddine

Smash Master
I take it no one is interested in smash tomorrow?

If that is the case, Illosophical I can meet you at CMU, I'll be online for a bit tonight/tomorrow get on AIM if you want to discuss it further.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I take it no one is interested in smash tomorrow?

If that is the case, Illosophical I can meet you at CMU, I'll be online for a bit tonight/tomorrow get on AIM if you want to discuss it further.
Sorry, I've got a ton of work to do by the end of the week. I'm pretty sure Logan is busy tomorrow (and his phone is dead since he forgot his charger at home). Surprised he isn't lurking SWF nonstop...

Bobby: Always.

EDIT: I should mention that we play Melee though, and there aren't too many TVs. Someone will prolly play Brawl if you bring it, but none of us actually play it. I'm not trying to scare you off, just wanted to let you know the dilly deal.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Sorry, I've got a ton of work to do by the end of the week. I'm pretty sure Logan is busy tomorrow (and his phone is dead since he forgot his charger at home). Surprised he isn't lurking SWF nonstop...

Bobby: Always.

EDIT: I should mention that we play Melee though, and there aren't too many TVs. Someone will prolly play Brawl if you bring it, but none of us actually play it. I'm not trying to scare you off, just wanted to let you know the dilly deal.
Got my charger back tonight, so it's all good now lol. But yeah Taki, I've got class til 8:30 tomorrow plus homework to do on top of that plus more exams coming up... otherwise I'd love to get together. I really need to practice XD

Also, HTMLol is boring as hell.

TheLake

Smash Master
Are these duquesne weeklies still going on?
In case you missed like the 8 other people stating that these weeklies are in fact going on the answer is YES THESE WEEKLIES ASSURADLY ARE GOING ON!

WE CAME WE SAW WE KICKED ITS ***!!!!

A-Laon

Smash Master
"You don't give me love
You give me pale shelter
You don't give me love
You give me cold hands
I cannot operate
On this failure
When all I want to be is
Completely in command
"

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I don't feel like going to physics D:

Oh yeah, for engineering yesterday, we had a presentation. The guy who gave the presentation's name was Dr. Will Slaughter. How cool is that? XD

A-Laon

Smash Master
The Sweeping Strikes glyph seriously just made all of WoW a more enjoyable game for me.

It's like looking at the picture of the white candlestick and having it suddenly transpose into two black faces, except in this event it was moreso the act of performing one Bladestorm and having it suddenly transpose into two ****ing Bladestorms.

D

Deleted member

Session Start (MycatgoesMow:Jason): Tue Nov 03 23:49:38 2009
[23:49] Jason: who lives
[23:49] *** Auto-response sent to Jason: bye bye baby, it's been a sweet love, yeah.
[23:49] Jason: in west PA
[23:49] Jason: i wanna go to PA this weekend cuz theres a fri/sat/sun tourney
[03:10] MycatgoesMow: look up D20, thelake, or nakamaru
Session Close (Jason): Wed Nov 04 03:16:08 2009

Session Start (MycatgoesMow:Jason): Wed Nov 04 03:27:25 2009
[03:27] Jason: can you please ask them for me
[03:27] *** Auto-response sent to Jason: bye bye baby, it's been a sweet love, yeah.
[03:27] Jason: i dont know pa well
[03:27] Jason: i gtg
[03:27] Jason: going out
[03:27] MycatgoesMow: okay
[03:27] Jason: tell them ill pay good gas
[03:27] Jason: cuz theres 3 tourneys this weekend
[03:28] Jason: pa, pa, nj
[03:28] Jason: fri/sat/sun
[03:28] MycatgoesMow: wow
[03:28] Jason: ad i need to visit home anyway
[03:28] Jason: brawl is broke tho -.- sux
[03:29] MycatgoesMow: the more I see of brawl the more I dislike it
Session Close (Jason): Wed Nov 04 03:44:51 2009

Can one of you guys contact m2k or something

takieddine

Smash Master
New post goodness:

THERE WILL BE A $1 TOURNAMENT THIS UPCOMING FRIDAY.

Depending on turnout we shall do 1 round of pools.

What this means is, I need to people (especially those within a 5 mile radius(and alan)) to step up their game and show up.

Of course entrance is not mandatory but I think those who want a good experience in a practice tournament will want to enter anyway. The only penalty in not entering will be being labeled a pusssy for the rest of the day.

That will be all, bring extra setups or what have you for a smooth running tournament. TRY TO SHOW UP EARLY ALSO.

EDIT, ACCEPTING ALL MMS THIS FRIDAY...SO GET AT ME.

pockyD

Smash Legend
today i remembered how awesome it was to walk into a building covered with snow, hear the sounds of dreamland down the hall, throw off 3 layers of clothes, and sit down on a nice comfy couch and smash for hours

those were good times

Top Bottom