• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
My computer is giving me a headache, which, cosmically speaking, is a rather petty and absurd thing for a computer to be doing--not actually being slammed upon the upside of my head or anything.

In addition, I'm having difficulty sleeping again. All I need to do now is catch a fever and my weekend will be complete.

But hey, Halloween! Fancy that. Shame I'll probably be catatonic for most of it.

I've had better days.

<3 everyone

AprilShaw

aka Logan
My computer is giving me a headache, which, cosmically speaking, is a rather petty and absurd thing for a computer to be doing--not actually being slammed upon the upside of my head or anything.

In addition, I'm having difficulty sleeping again. All I need to do now is catch a fever and my weekend will be complete.

But hey, Halloween! Fancy that. Shame I'll probably be catatonic for most of it.

I've had better days.

<3 everyone
Hope you feel better :ohwell: you butler kiddos always get sick.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
oh wow, it's halloween o-O didn't even realize lmao

anyone remember which match hax had that up b -> up b -> side b combo in? the spoc teams one lol

Vyke

Smash Champion
Jacob, I've constructed a Yu-Gi-Oh Deck that mills the opponent out within the first 10 turns of the game, 90% of the time.

Be proud of me. :(

A-Laon

Smash Master
Despite the fact that I rather clearly implied that I was not, in fact, literally sick, I shall accept the sympathies regardless.

I wish I wasn't awake right now.

<3 everyone

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Hey guys anything big enough going down in PA soon? THis girl i use to see wants me to visit her she goes to school their and i figured i would if some smash was going down :)

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Despite the fact that I rather clearly implied that I was not, in fact, literally sick, I shall accept the sympathies regardless.

I wish I wasn't awake right now.

<3 everyone
To be fair, I was telling you to get better before you become literally sick :laugh:

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Well last night was interesting.

350 lb. man in school girl outfit. Check.
pre-requisite omega drunk attractive female. Check
multiple men trying to bang her. Check.
short drunk, i mean, really drunk asian kid/guy hosting party. Check.
****** in a fairy outfit. Check.

all of this at one party? double mother ****ing check.

@ Naka, Lake, Sin & vudu- thanks guys for allowing me into your respective homes, cars, and/or dolphin puppet. I hope I didn't dissapoint anyone with current skill level, and I will be practicing tons, and hopefully find the opportunity to play you all again soon. I found out my parents have been looking into getting a house built out here ( instead of living at my grandmothers as we are currently, haha ) and they were looking into south butler, which would be closer to some of you, correct?? at anyrate thanks once again for the fun, and hopefully friday i will have off so i can come to duq.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm flying into pittsburgh some time in december, turns out one of my close friends from back home goes to school at PTI i think he said? and is driving home for christmas anyway. So whenever I have a time/date i'll be in i'll let you all know, I might be able to play I might not but we'll see what's up.

<3

TheLake

Smash Master
Alan your last two poems are really good

no offense

Wemp i just saw why your name is WEMP...raaaape...welcome to the pack my friend

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Thanks guys lol.. I don't think I've met either of you. If any of you guys go to PTI and happen to run into a Joe Bohadel tell him what's up!
New guys =) . We both go to U Pitt though, so I don't think we'll be running into him =/ .

A-Laon

Smash Master
Real life should be more like musicals. I should be able to burst into a show-stopping number whilst standing in line at Burger King and rightfully be able to expect a full chorus of diners to enter on queue and back me up as I weave my emotions into a whimsical melody to be shared and enjoyed by all. If all members of society would actually gain the artistic appreciation and self-expression to make this dream possible, it would be the biggest step towards world peace ever taken.

Who's with me?

Renth

Smash Hero
Real life should be more like musicals. I should be able to burst into a show-stopping number whilst standing in line at Burger King and rightfully be able to expect a full chorus of diners to enter on queue and back me up as I weave my emotions into a whimsical melody to be shared and enjoyed by all. If all members of society would actually gain the artistic appreciation and self-expression to make this dream possible, it would be the biggest step towards world peace ever taken.

Who's with me?
Have you ever seen Dr. Horribles sing a long blog? you'd probably like it a lot.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Of course Willy Wonka bloody counts! Few musical pieces have ever been quite as immortalized as the Oompa Loompa song.

In fact, I'm gonna watch that while I wait for my computer to be fixed... again.

AprilShaw

aka Logan

Who's with me?
I'd help you out if I didn't, one, suck at singing, and two, suck at improv. :laugh:

Ever heard of Improv Everywhere? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M&feature=player_embedded

Check out their other vids, I think you'd like them lol.

Vyke

Smash Champion
There's a point where it's faulty software, and then there's a point where it's the user, Alan. For the love of god, just getting it 'fixed' won't help you.

'Cuz they want yer monies

A-Laon

Smash Master
There's a point where it's faulty software, and then there's a point where it's the user, Alan. For the love of god, just getting it 'fixed' won't help you.

'Cuz they want yer monies
That was the same point I was making until they decided to stop charging me for the repairs, lol.

Top Bottom