• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Renth

Smash Hero
Completely up to you guys.

Hey guys, I was planning on coming home for Christmas I was just going to fly into Johnstown which is ultimately closer to home but more expensive. Flying into Pittsburgh saves me a good deal of money and I'd like to come see you guys. So if by chance in late December I'd fly into Pittsburgh if someone would be generous enough to house me for a little while then take me home to Colver.

It'll be a good chance for before pound practice and it'd save me a decent amount of money. Before you guys would go way out of your way to pick me up, take me to pittsburgh and then take me back home. If this can work out i'd love to do it, if not just let me know and i'll just fly into Johnstown.

Thank you.

takieddine

Smash Master
Hey guys, I was planning on coming home for Christmas I was just going to fly into Johnstown which is ultimately closer to home but more expensive. Flying into Pittsburgh saves me a good deal of money and I'd like to come see you guys. So if by chance in late December I'd fly into Pittsburgh if someone would be generous enough to house me for a little while then take me home to Colver.

It'll be a good chance for before pound practice and it'd save me a decent amount of money. Before you guys would go way out of your way to pick me up, take me to pittsburgh and then take me back home. If this can work out i'd love to do it, if not just let me know and i'll just fly into Johnstown.

Thank you.
Show me your moves

D20

Smash Lord
Would anybody be up for a little smash on Thursday afternoon/night? Evan gave me a call saying he'd like to play some.

TheLake

Smash Master
Taki can rap like the best of em

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON...YEAAAAUUUYYIIIIIIIII

Zombie land is legit

....never forget

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
La la di da. Who wants to dress up as their main's this friday for duq? :O

Who wants to buy me a bigass pink frilly dress??

PSN ID: DckChang
Blazblue
Hit me up. Seriously.
I just finished modding my arcade stick.

I'm also taking challenges in the following games:
Need For Speed Shift
Wipeout HD
Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix

takieddine

Smash Master
Logan do you have those videos you took the other day? also I may be able to bring you an external HD for tomorrow, can you record off of any TV now?

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I can't record off duquesne TVs, and I haven't uploaded the videos because I have 2 HTML projects, an essay, and an oral exam for japanese tomorrow. I'll get them up this weekend though, lol. Sorry for the delay.

If you bring your HD and wanna take them and upload them though that's cool with me.

takieddine

Smash Master
I can't record off duquesne TVs, and I haven't uploaded the videos because I have 2 HTML projects, an essay, and an oral exam for japanese tomorrow. I'll get them up this weekend though, lol. Sorry for the delay.

If you bring your HD and wanna take them and upload them though that's cool with me.
I was just wondering if you could record off duquesne TVs, i thought you got a splitter or w/e.

Top Bottom