• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
another new link main??? how random. lol well more the merrier i suppose =P

In other news vyke just give me a pm whenever you find out if you can chill at all on saturday, or lake if you are free, i don't mind driving a little farther to begin the journey :B

Ia ia Cthulhu F'thagn!

A-Laon

Smash Master
Just wanted to say that I'm happy to finally be apart of this awesomeness!!! Go Link! ;D
How did I miss this post?

<33333333333333333333333333333333

"My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
Prodigious birth of love it is to me,
That I must love a loathed enemy.
"

TheLake

Smash Master
another new link main??? how random. lol well more the merrier i suppose =P

In other news vyke just give me a pm whenever you find out if you can chill at all on saturday, or lake if you are free, i don't mind driving a little farther to begin the journey :B

Ia ia Cthulhu F'thagn!
Well jeff has always been a link main. He was the guy I was talking about on the car ride home. He just recently got an account lol

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Just wanted to say that if anyone wants to call me Baum (pronounced like 'bomb'), I'm cool with that (it's a nickname with my bro and his friends). Should help avoid some Matt confusion.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
ah alrighty nice. well now i feel like a dumby :p
Don't worry about it. I wouldn't have known if his username didn't have Sin in it.

Now I need to stop procrastinating and go to sleep. 8 a.m. chem lab sucks...

takieddine

Smash Master
Alan come pick me up on your way! or anyone will do lol im currently in gibsonia

If not I'll be there around 5-6ish

oh and i saw jason at the giant eagle the other day lol

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Hey LAKE NAKA AND VUDUJIN well i have a tournament today its mostly brawl with melee after probly round 5 or 6 melee will start But if you guys wanna come down Its not gonna be anything huge for melee but we got ANther sliq some other people possibly CF and a few from columbus plus random brawls scrubs lol. I will house ya'll. And we can GET ****ED UP!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Hurry up and host Smashtastrophe 4, Mogwai.

You can come over when you want WEMP, just give me a call when you're leaving. My number is 724-816-0011.

Address: 264 Moorehead Road, Sarver PA 16055

Some GPS can't seem to find it. It's pretty easy though, just go Route 28 North until you get to the Butler Freeport Exit (17) and give me a call if you still need directions.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm heading back to Pitt in a half hour and I'd love to smash. I bet Gerald and Matt would too lol
I bet you're putting words in my mouth! But you're right =P

Oh, and Gerald, I didn't see your text until after midnight. My bad.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Give me a time and place, and I shall be there.
What's the earliest you can come and the latest you have to leave? I'm not going anywhere all day pretty much lol, so whenever's good for you is fine by me, just gotta let me know. Also you might wanna wait til all the traffic from the Steelers' game dies out :laugh:

Top Bottom