• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I felt that this post was real cute
Your love for me seems absolute
So do not despair
One day I'll be there
And two-thousand lasers I'll shoot
Speaking of lasers, you missed some awesome laserless Falco dittos between me and Jacob. Was some of the most fun I've had in awhile :laugh:

Are you going to RoM2?

D20

Smash Lord
RoM II...

I will be driving, and I am willing to take anyone who doesn't have access to car themselves. Since RoM is the week before Thanksgiving, I don't know who will be in Pittsburgh for me to even take. Matt and Gerald... do you guys need rides, or are you going to be home already?

Taki and Logan have the spots in my car at the moment. The tournament is the 21st and 22nd, although I would like to leave the afternoon of the 20th. Let me know if you guys can confirm.

PS - I have no clue how Jacob and Butler are organizing themselves.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
RoM II...

I will be driving, and I am willing to take anyone who doesn't have access to car themselves. Since RoM is the week before Thanksgiving, I don't know who will be in Pittsburgh for me to even take. Matt and Gerald... do you guys need rides, or are you going to be home already?

Taki and Logan have the spots in my car at the moment. The tournament is the 21st and 22nd, although I would like to leave the afternoon of the 20th. Let me know if you guys can confirm.

PS - I have no clue how Jacob and Butler are organizing themselves.
I have classes on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm still in Pitt. Count me in!

TheLake

Smash Master
I thought taking a train would be beezwack tit grease

But know that butler will find a way...

"Butler finds where most minds can
clearly define as the right direction
for the selection they choose
ends up only to amuse
the spoiless spectators
that do no more than lose

Know at the end of the day
though we may be led astray
into the periless fray
of disorder and dismay
our covinet will come together
not to pray but play
smash bros
because for smash
butler
will find
a way"

A-Laon

Smash Master
"Butler finds where most minds can
clearly define as the right direction
for the selection they choose
ends up only to amuse
the spoiless spectators
that do no more than lose

Know at the end of the day
though we may be led astray
into the periless fray
of disorder and dismay
our covinet will come together
not to pray but play
smash bros
because for smash
butler
will find
a way"
I laughed, I cried, I struggled dearly to grasp the intricacies of the rhythm.

/hug

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Good luck at RoM gentlemen, i'll see you all in December can't wait.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I will have the opportunity to meet you and play copious amounts of Ganon dittos, as I will be back in the Lehigh Valley for break.

/sad

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I'll drive to ROM2.

Mogwai, is there any room to house a few more?

On a side note. I've decided to learn how to do TAS runs or melee. So if anyone knows how. Please let me know.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
FC Tangled Up in Blue on Vocals, then we'll talk!
1. I don't do vocals
2. I think that might just be my most hated song on the RB2 disc (though that's in part due to my not counting visions as an actual song)

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
when is this rom2 thing. if you dont mind filling a seat with a "not getting out of brackets nub" i would like to attend for experience. unless it's really soon because i wont be able to get it off then.

also i want to thank jeff and aaron for the awesome matches on saturday! I am glad i've shown improvement and hope to get tons better as soon as possible.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'll drive to ROM2.

Mogwai, is there any room to house a few more?

On a side note. I've decided to learn how to do TAS runs or melee. So if anyone knows how. Please let me know.
uhhhhg, need to see if my roommate'll be around. if he's not, then I could get away with housing another car, but it'll be pretty cramped as I already have 1 car from pitt, potentially Tope, Cyrain, (and now hmw), + Pakman, so uhhhh, I'll get back to you, but if you can find other housing, that would be optimal.

4% APR

Smash Champion
when is this rom2 thing. if you dont mind filling a seat with a "not getting out of brackets nub" i would like to attend for experience. unless it's really soon because i wont be able to get it off then.

also i want to thank jeff and aaron for the awesome matches on saturday! I am glad i've shown improvement and hope to get tons better as soon as possible.
this is the best attitude i've ever seen

Nakamaru

Smash Master
ROM2 is nov 21-22nd. So far im taking jacob, possibly aaron. which leaves two spots. If you want to come just bring gas money and your game face.

More hilarious videos would be good to. Like treevenge. lol

@mogwai
--Gotcha, i'm looking for other housing, but just let me know if anything comes up.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
oh god dammit i can't get off, they already have it blocked off starting beginning of next week

excellent double post.

okay so i guess i will just mark off the dates for pound4 -_-

A-Laon

Smash Master
If you post that thing one more time, I'm probably going to gnaw your head off.

I'm sick of clicking it with high expectations and then having to hastily close it once I realize what it is.

A-Laon

Smash Master
What the player actually did in that video was M2k-level impressive, but the unfortunate flaw of wow videos is that they require a stupidly profound knowledge of the game's mechanics in order to grasp why they're impressive, and, regardless, are still boring as hell to watch.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
What the player actually did in that video was M2k-level impressive, but the unfortunate flaw of wow videos is that they require a stupidly profound knowledge of the game's mechanics in order to grasp why they're impressive, and, regardless, are still boring as hell to watch.
yeah it was more beast hearing the explanation from the commentary as opposed to the visual symphony that is melee

TheLake

Smash Master
Brain surge....?

This is a show?!

I HATE NICKELODEON!! ARGGH!!

Why cant shows be good anymore? ):

Legend of the hidden temple...now there was a show

Top Bottom